PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304612040

Miracle8x7 wrote: Wife has been amazing. I'll get the results of my bacteria culture on Monday. I lived with Peyronie's for years and mastered all other aspects of intimacy in an effort to compensate. It's paying off again. Granted, once I'm healed, I'll likely put her in the hospital. It's been over a year and there's no telling how much longer I've got.

Sounds like an incredible woman. Good luck to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304612420

Thanks brother. She definitely is incredible. I could not ask for a more loving and supportive spouse.

Yes. I can see my PMMA as my skin ulcerated. My main wound is 1.875'x1.3'. That's a big hole in a Flaccid penis brother. I feel I'm in good care and am thankful for all of the prayers and wishes.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304612613

You\'re as hard as nails to have the attitude you do. It\'s actually inspiring.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304629664

Miracle8x7 wrote: I wholeheartedly recommended Doctor Casavantes. Unfortunately for me, I am one of an estimated three percent of the population that developed a delayed silicone allergy. This caused multiple ulcerations on the penis. I now have the initial one closed by Sutures after being open for a year. My newest ulcer is a full thickness wound that was surgically debrided in the O.R. and will have to heal by second intention. This wound measures 1.75' x 1.2'.

PMMA is invisible to the immune system as it is truly inert. In rare cases, Silikon 1000 can cause an immune response. I did not sleep last night due to immense pain. I'm sorry I cannot spend more time on the forum at present but vow to return to share my entire experience.

I do want to state emphatically that Dr. Casavantes has been here every day for me and has gone above and beyond to assist me in every way possible. In no way do I hold him accountable. Many patients receive Silikon 1000 without incident nor future complication. I'm simply not one of them. This has been a very long and agonizing ordeal. I've not been intimate nor had any quality of life for just over a year. I love all my brothers here and am thankful for any prayers or thoughts towards my healing. I cannot wait for this nightmare to end and I promise to share everything with the forum.

As a side note, my plastic surgeon stated my PMMA implant was exceedingly healthy and that I could receive more if I chose after I heal completely. At present, nothing could be further from my thoughts. I long to spend quality time with my wife and children to the fullest. If I do decide to undergo any future penile augmentation, I will without hesitation call upon Dr. Casavantes. He's the most caring and ethical physician I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

Sorry to hear about it @Miracle. I hope you recover and have Lady luck on your side so you can get back at it. I\'ll keep you in my prayers.

And thanks for the recommendation of Dr. C. I\'m also thinking of Dr. Jane Chung. I haven\'t seen much about her on the board yet, but I\'ll still read some thread to see if she\'s mentioned more.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304633970

TripleJD wrote: I\'m also thinking of Dr. Jane Chung. I haven\'t seen much about her on the board yet, but I\'ll still read some thread to see if she\'s mentioned more.

wouldn\'t hold your breath, PhalloBoards is a Dr.C shill group cant you tell?You know, the good doctor who injects silikon 1000 into patients unknowingly...lets brush that under the carpet though, while PhalloBoards continues to blow smoke up his a**hole

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304634485

Tropical1994 wrote: wouldn\'t hold your breath, PhalloBoards is a Dr.C shill group cant you tell?You know, the good doctor who injects silikon 1000 into patients unknowingly...lets brush that under the carpet though, while PhalloBoards continues to blow smoke up his a**hole

But the only reason you know about this issue is because of PhalloBoards!!!!!!!!

Seriously think about what you\'ve just said. One of the Moderators, not some random guy with zero posting history, but one of the key members of the board, has reported a serious complication. That\'s got to be the absolute polar opposite of being a shill group hasn\'t it?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304635309

\'But the only reason you know about this issue is because of PhalloBoards!!!!!!!!\'and what is done to prevent this happening again? nothing, people still heavily advocate using Dr.C, what if that guy with 1ml unknowingly injected suddenly had an allergic reaction too and ended up with an ulcerated Cock? you cant tell me that isn\'t dodgy as f**k.If this was literally any other doctor, that WASN\'T offering PMMA, he/she would be getting the same backlash as Dr Elist on here, there\'s no doubt about it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304635660

Tropical1994 wrote: \'But the only reason you know about this issue is because of PhalloBoards!!!!!!!!\'and what is done to prevent this happening again? nothing, people still heavily advocate using Dr.C, what if that guy with 1ml unknowingly injected suddenly had an allergic reaction too and ended up with an ulcerated Cock? you cant tell me that isn\'t dodgy as f**k.If this was literally any other doctor, that WASN\'T offering PMMA, he/she would be getting the same backlash as Dr Elist on here, there\'s no doubt about it.

No one has been injected with anything that they weren\'t made aware of. I had a PRP treatment with Dr C and when you fill in the paper work before the procedure it explains exactly what fillers are used.

Not relevant to me, as I didn\'t have filler, but the paperwork is the same for all procedures. I know this as I was confused because you have to sign to say you\'ve read it all and understand exactly what is going to happen and obviously the filler stuff wasn\'t part of my procedure, so I double checked if I needed to sign that part.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304635998

Tropical1994 wrote: and what is done to prevent this happening again? nothing, people still heavily advocate using Dr.C, what if that guy with 1ml unknowingly injected suddenly had an allergic reaction too and ended up with an ulcerated Cock? you cant tell me that isn\'t dodgy as f**k.If this was literally any other doctor, that WASN\'T offering PMMA, he/she would be getting the same backlash as Dr Elist on here, there\'s no doubt about it.

They stopped offering S1000! I think that\'s a pretty good way of preventing it from happening again, don\'t you?

Imagine if Dr Elist had stopped offering his implant after just one bad reaction. He didn\'t though, he had continued to mutilate countless men for his own financial gain. Surely you can see the massive difference in the situations. Elist has destroyed hundreds of men\'s lives, despite being fully aware of the terrible complication rate with his procedure. It sounds as if Dr C saw one complication and stopped doing the procedure, despite seemingly hundreds of happy customers.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304636287

biggy wrote:
No one has been injected with anything that they weren\'t made aware of.

read back a few pages a guy says he was injected with 1ml of silicon without his consent, and told afterwards by Dr C.yeah, i can see the difference, but he\'s still using people as his test subjects, shouldnt be using that shit anyway if there is any chance of complications long term.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304636436

Tropical1994 wrote: read back a few pages a guy says he was injected with 1ml of silicon without his consent, and told afterwards by Dr C.yeah, i can see the difference, but he\'s still using people as his test subjects, shouldnt be using that shit anyway if there is any chance of complications long term.

All the paperwork in which the procedure and products used is done before. I know this as I\'ve been there and was confused as I wasn\'t having any filler.

I didn\'t do filler for concern about complications. But to claim a Dr shouldn\'t do a procedure due to possible complications means the vast majority of elective cosmetic procedures shouldn\'t be carried out. We know of one complication with S1000, despite it being a busy practice, so we can assume hundreds of guys have had it. Compare that to complications from other types of PE procedures.

Seriously think about this. We\'ve had one bad reaction to S1000 and one bad reaction to HA. Yet I think it\'s fair to say more people on this board have had S1000 than have had HA. Yet why is HA \"safe\" and S1000 now dangerous? The Dr who did the HA procedure that went very badly wrong hasn\'t stopped offering it.

I know people rarely back down in arguments/debates on the internet, but I think you\'ve got to admit you are just plain wrong this time. PhalloBoards clearly isn\'t a Dr C shill group and you should retract the statement. As I said before, the only reason you or anyone else know about this is because a PhalloBoards moderator made you aware. I think the truth is you just hadn\'t thought of it from that perspective. When I pointed this out to you, you changed tack and asked why nothing is being done to stop it happening again. I then told you they\'d stopped doing S1000. You other concern seems to be that S1000 was injected into a patient without them being aware it and I can tell you that isn\'t the case as I\'ve been there and know what is given to patients to read and sign (to confirm they\'ve read and understood it all) beforehand.

Criticize Dr C all you like, but don\'t call PhalloBoards a shill group. You should take it back.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304640438

Yes this site is very Dr. C centric but it\'s far from a shill group. There have been bad outcomes posted including mine. A shill group would delete them. Miracle is a main member here and posted is bad experience. That\'s full transparency if I\'ve ever seen it. You\'re out of line and many people are very happy with their results and it has changed their life for the better. I\'m not one of those people but I have seen many and I\'m happy for them.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304642239

I'm many things but a liar is not one of them. Up until I received S1000, I only exhibited aesthetic imperfections. Not what I would consider a 'complication'.

Update: Culture came back positive for MRSA. I'd already started minocycline and the doc gave me silver dressings to combat the bacteria. I'm looking into a super potent silver colloid so I can get the atomic silver down into the wound and into tissues.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304644576

Although MRSA isn\'t a great diagnosis, it is good to know what you are up against. Sounds like you are tackling it head on, though. Hopefully you can get the infection knocked out quickly.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304644702

Jesus miracle you are in the wars.
Keep fighting!