PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304488901

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

3% sounds like a huge percentage to have immune reactions to it. Suprised they allow it given that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304491387

M8 means that he is one of 3% of people who can develop a reaction to silikon 1000, not that he put in 3% silikon 1000. At least that what I understand...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304492099

Mustang2020 wrote: M8 means that he is one of 3% of people who can develop a reaction to silicone 1000, not that he put in 3% silicone 1000. At least that what I understand...

That is what I understand it to be too. But is 3% to have a reaction to it not very high?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304492815

To me it's not the actual 3% that's that bad, it's the severity of it, if the granuloma rate from PMMA was 3% it wouldn't be that bad because the granulomas from PMMA don't seem to effect the skin, silicone on the other hand does, which is an absolute nightmare.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304493485

Geeze, I can't even imagine what you're going through.

We wish you the best of luck M8.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304494375

Today, I change the dressing from surgery so I can see the quality of the suturing. I haven't really slept due to pain from nocturnal erections. Yes, it is estimated that approximately 3% of the population will have a reaction to Silikon 1000. Doctor Casavantes has been amazingly supportive. Once the closed wound heals, I'm still left with the large ulceration and the potential of another ulceration where skin has begun to die. I honestly appreciate your support and am sorry I haven't been very active on the forum. This severe complication has taken a tremendous toll on my life as a whole. Of course, in true M8 fashion, I've journaled the entire experience so we can learn and grow as a community. Once I am completely healed, I may return for PMMA to help aesthetics. This is likely a year away or greater. I will update as I'm able over the course of the next several days. The biggest challenge I face now is avoiding infection. I've been blessed to be assisted by so many physicians and companies. I cannot overstate how much respect and esteem in which I regard Dr. Casavantes. He genuinely cares about every patient. Now comes the not so fun part...

To be continued

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304496589

I mentioned above - Microdrops, Corona enhancement or Smooth Finish.. I just thought of one more thing it is used for. Scrotal enhancement.

Miracle, could we ask the date of your last Silikon treatment to the day you found your first issues? Is this a landmine waiting for all of us or is it apparent pretty quickly?

I personally have had the Microdrops (which is a part of Dr. C\'s normal procedure) and the Corona done. I can\'t even imagine what has happened to you happening to a corona or the ball sack.

Be well. Looking forward to the updates.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304496784

Don't think it is a landmine for everyone, but it is common fact that fillers might give complications even 10-20 years down the road. Your body basically reject the product. Percentage vise few people should experience this. I see 3% is mentioned for silikon and also consider that high. Not sure about PMMA. This was one of the things making me hesitate a lot before having PMMA and the main thing I worry about long term. If I ever go again I will only have Metacrill PMMA injected. I do not like the idea of mixing different foreign products in my body. Your immune system is causing the issue since it is foreign material. Mixing products I would assume confusing the immune system even more. All the best man. Hope you recover quickly!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304497463

Sutures look great. Ulcer appears much cleaner after debridement. Please do not allow my experience to dictate you decisions. I'm one of the exceptions. I noticed the onset of the complication approximately 1-2 months postoperative. My skin began peeling as if it were sunburnt. This persisted and was progressive and ended in eventual perforation. Additional areas did not peel in the same manner but turned yellow as the skin thinned and microcirculation was lost. I only received Silikon 1000 in the dorsal/lateral plane of the shaft. God only knows what I'd be facing if I had coronal/scrotal enhancement. Again, do not allow my negative experience with silicone to cause you concern. We are all unique and respond as such to any given product. Per my plastic surgeon, my body hates silicone with a passion and saw it as a foreign body. My physiology apparently embraces PMMA as evidenced by the high degree of vascularity and homogeneous appearance of my implant. It appears almost as if native tissue.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304500343

All the best man....

I wonder if Dr C, during a regular PMMA session, would offer a small Silikon 1000 injection as a test for his future Silikon 1000 customers who will come back a few month later to have a full session of course if they don\'t develop any problems.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304510022

Rooting for you my friend! Take your time as needed, I\'m available to chat anytime outside the forum as you know..

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304512264

Oh my, Thanks soo much for reporting and i wish you all the best!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304518718

I got one CC of s1000 surprisingly. I didn\'t want the silikon really (I had so many reserves about PMMA the thought of another substance threw me for a loop). But when my procedure was done, the Dr told me he used 1 cc around my circ area. I was kind of shocked but also somewhat high on two ativan so I said fuck it. It\'s really the only area I\'ve had complications with since my procedure 1.5 years ago. I often get redness and a slight \"burning\" feeling there. I only got one round of PMMA and wanted to wait at least a few years until I got the \"smooth finish\"...I can safely say I won\'t be going back for that. I wouldn\'t be surpirsed if I was also in that minority caterogry that it doesn\'t sit well with.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304519039

All my best to you and your family from Spain...lucky and speedy recovery!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304526658

im thinking of you, Miracle!

fucking hell, mike81, he gave you some without you even saying yes? ffs, what a racket. that is some dodgy shit right there.