PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304645854

I cannot begin to convey the nightmare this has been. My doctor didn't seem overly concerned with the bacteria and said the dressing and the antibiotics should eradicate it promptly. The wound has been open for over a year so infection is expected. There MUST be infection and perhaps highly established biofilm throughout the tissues. This is going to be a battle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304646070

What\'s the drs plan for the future?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304647602

He believes I'll heal on my own. He gave my large ulcer an estimated 4 months. The sutured Circumcision area should be healed in a few weeks but I have an infection so cannot predict. I've ordered a hydrogel with silver so I'll be using it as a primary dressing and the Aquacel Silver dressing as a secondary to absorb excess exudate and kill pathogens. I'd be so happy for this initial wound to close. It's the one breaking my confidence in wound closure (13 months+).

One of two things are taking place:

1. The infection is preventing wound closure.
2. The silicone in the skin is preventing wound closure.

Hopefully, I can kill the infection as this would provide an answer. I've had this infection for many, many months. I'm throwing the kitchen sink at it now.

If the doctor cannot get me to heal, I'm stuck receiving a partial thickness skin graft. TBH, I'm ready for it now. Sheesh... I'm so OVER THIS!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304648198

Have you been in the hospital this whole time? Are you able to work ?

So sorry to hear of this M8x7. Stay strong brother

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304648618

No, I'm not hospitalized. Thanks for the encouragement.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304650608

The Dr sounds like he has clear plans depending on how things go though. Doesn\'t seem like he\'s messing about!

I think restoration also had issues with wounds failing to heal over, although this was due to the PMMA. I guess any foreign body will hinder closing of a wound.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304676594

Wow, sorry to hear about this brother. Stay positive and do what the dr says. My wound (piercing) was a controlled wound but it did take over a year to fully heal. Cant imagine what you\'re going through though.

Prayers coming your way buddy.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304700547

Well gents, once my ulcer fully granulates I'm looking at a partial full thickness skin graft. At this point, I'm not concerned with aesthetics and just want my life back.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304721845

Goodguy014 wrote: Probably using the 10% for touchups rather than the silcon1000 I would imagine.

Yes Goodguy, I was referring to Dr C\'s recent preference of 10% PMMA rather than silicone for small touch-ups. I didn\'t mean anything beyond that. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Cheers,

HC

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304750492

The opposing side has now ulcerated. I'm looking at a full graft for the entire shaft at this point. Wonderful. TBH, I fully expected this outcome.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304751184

Are you living in hospital just now?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304753488

Nope. At home. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for all ulcerations and eventual granulation before I can commence with grafting. Interestingly, after much research, I note that almost exclusively in every case of foreign body ulcers of the penis, silicone is to blame. I'd steer as far away from silicone as possible. It's a ticking time bomb IMHO. I certainly fully regret it. I'd rather suffer from micropenis at this point.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304753732

Does it constantly hurt? Are you able to have any type of sexual activity (was hopeful that maybe a condom or two could act as a sufficient barrier)

Can PRP treatment reduce your healing time?

Have you considered healing peptides?
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101207121427.htm

Research \"BPC 157\" if you haven\'t already.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304754882

Thanks so much Hulk! No, it doesn't always cause pain, mostly due to erections which I have all night. I'm not able to have intercourse due to possible infection and sutures at the circumcision area. But... this is WHAT I NEED! Suggestions to help me heal! I can only do so much research and the peptide route is one I hadn't considered. But, where do you find a reputable, high quality source? I did find this:

www.ageforce.com/supplements/bpc157#

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 9 months ago #1304756003

Most peptide websites as long as they look professional are legit and typically sister companies. I\'ve been out of the peptide game for a few years so I couldn\'t recomend one specifically but wouldnt feel had about telling you to try one of the top ones suggested in the search results.

I\'m glad I mentioned this as the potential to help is very high. Good luck bro!