PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 1 week ago #1295467338

pe-IS-great47 wrote: M8X7. I too like the others here read your post and went ahead with the procedure. I went to Dr. Loria in Miami FL and had my procedure done. I got Artifil (c) 1000 injectioins.

Hi, what\'s the result of your procedure with dr. Loria?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 6 years 9 months ago #1296725992

Happy 4th to all my US based PhalloBoards brothers!

It has been brought to my attention that one ore more members or visitors are spreading rumors regarding the product(s) that Dr. Casavantes utilizes in his practice. While I\'m certainly not employed by nor have any monetary incentive or interest in Avanti Derma, I\'ve undergone 7 procedures performed by Dr. Casavantes. If you have reservations or any concerns over what product you are receiving, just ask to see it! If a physician/surgeon refuses or suggests it\'s a \"proprietary\" or \"patented\" product, walk the hell out of the door. Don\'t put \"mystery\" in your meat! I\'m not going to defame any doctor I\'m unfamiliar with. All I will attest to is that in my 43+ years of life, never have I encountered a more transparent, compassionate and focused physician. I\'ve personally seen the products he employs and can attest to their authenticity. I suspect someone has either been coherenced or is being monetarily motivated by Dr. Casavantes\'s competition. Happy Independence Day brothers!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 6 years 8 months ago #1297910515

Hello, Miracle

How are you now? Any updates?

tks

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 6 years 2 months ago #1303351641

Hey Miracle,

Sorry about your father's passing.

Did your complications ever resolve?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304468261

Going in for surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck gentlemen. 1yr plus of a horrific complication.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304468584

Good luck buddy....hope all goes well...keep us posted....

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304468675

Miracle8x7 wrote: Going in for surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck gentlemen. 1yr plus of a horrific complication.

What's happened?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304472198

Hey M87, I am new and just opened my account. This thread is so useful, I\'m really thankful for it. I read through most of it till your comments today 7/6. Would you still recommend Dr C in 2018, and would you know the price for one round?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304472772

Please let us know what happened. Wishing good luck in surgery.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304473686

Good luck man. You are really going trough a lot. Hoped you where better since last we spoke. All the best man.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304474346

Damn
Oh my

Wishing you all the best and a great outcome
!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304485887

I wholeheartedly recommended Doctor Casavantes. Unfortunately for me, I am one of an estimated three percent of the population that developed a delayed silicone allergy. This caused multiple ulcerations on the penis. I now have the initial one closed by Sutures after being open for a year. My newest ulcer is a full thickness wound that was surgically debrided in the O.R. and will have to heal by second intention. This wound measures 1.75' x 1.2'.

PMMA is invisible to the immune system as it is truly inert. In rare cases, Silikon 1000 can cause an immune response. I did not sleep last night due to immense pain. I'm sorry I cannot spend more time on the forum at present but vow to return to share my entire experience.

I do want to state emphatically that Dr. Casavantes has been here every day for me and has gone above and beyond to assist me in every way possible. In no way do I hold him accountable. Many patients receive Silikon 1000 without incident nor future complication. I'm simply not one of them. This has been a very long and agonizing ordeal. I've not been intimate nor had any quality of life for just over a year. I love all my brothers here and am thankful for any prayers or thoughts towards my healing. I cannot wait for this nightmare to end and I promise to share everything with the forum.

As a side note, my plastic surgeon stated my PMMA implant was exceedingly healthy and that I could receive more if I chose after I heal completely. At present, nothing could be further from my thoughts. I long to spend quality time with my wife and children to the fullest. If I do decide to undergo any future penile augmentation, I will without hesitation call upon Dr. Casavantes. He's the most caring and ethical physician I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304487045

Miracle8x7 wrote: I wholeheartedly recommended Doctor Casavantes. Unfortunately for me, I am one of an estimated three percent of the population that developed a delayed silicone allergy. This caused multiple ulcerations on the penis. I now have the initial one closed by Sutures after being open for a year. My newest ulcer is a full thickness wound that was surgically debrided in the O.R. and will have to heal by second intention. This wound measures 1.75' x 1.2'.

PMMA is invisible to the immune system as it is truly inert. In rare cases, Silikon 1000 can cause an immune response. I did not sleep last night due to immense pain. I'm sorry I cannot spend more time on the forum at present but vow to return to share my entire experience.

I do want to state emphatically that Dr. Casavantes has been here every day for me and has gone above and beyond to assist me in every way possible. In no way do I hold him accountable. Many patients receive Silikon 1000 without incident nor future complication. I'm simply not one of them. This has been a very long and agonizing ordeal. I've not been intimate nor had any quality of life for just over a year. I love all my brothers here and am thankful for any prayers or thoughts towards my healing. I cannot wait for this nightmare to end and I promise to share everything with the forum.

As a side note, my plastic surgeon stated my PMMA implant was exceedingly healthy and that I could receive more if I chose after I heal completely. At present, nothing could be further from my thoughts. I long to spend quality time with my wife and children to the fullest. If I do decide to undergo any future penile augmentation, I will without hesitation call upon Dr. Casavantes. He's the most caring and ethical physician I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

Thanks for sharing and I wish you all the best, glad to hear Dr Casavantes has been there to help, sounds very professional.
3% is too bigger risk to take in my opinion. I think and have always thought people should stick to 10% PMMA.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304488022

Heal fast!! thank you for sharing!

To be clear, it\'s not the PMMA. This would be a concern for anyone who has had microdrops, Corona enhancement or Smooth Finish I would imagine.

Keep us posted Miracle. Wishing you the best.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 5 years 10 months ago #1304488503

Damn I hope you have a speedy recovery!

The fact that your doc say the PMMA parts looks healthy even tho the shit with the silicone is going on say a lot about PMMA!