PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292255698

Thank you. Well, I\'m officially retired from PE and will change my signature when I have more time. At 8.5\"EL x 7.5ish EG, I\'m calling it quits. I\'ll still be active on the forum and will help who I can. Wife thinks I\'m huge and flat out told me, \"No more length or Girth!\" XD. Still complication free, thank God. Sad thing is I have a huge dong, insatiable sex drive and only get it 2-3x\'s a month. It\'s challenging being this size and not constantly having a place to put it. Haha.

PS. My wife had three sessions of ThermiVa to no avail. No change in tightness, incontinence or lubrication. Waste of $3,000.00. Don\'t bother.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292258649

Congratulations on achieving your goals man, You have one hell of a unit. Thanks for all your help and contributions over the years. Your thread inspired me in more ways than just wanting a bigger unit. Mostly, thanks for sticking around, you have given us all tremendously helpful advice. As crazy as this sounds, I don\'t know what I would have done with myself had I not come across PhalloBoards 3 years ago. I was going through one of the hardest times of my life when I came across this place. I\'ve learned a lot from from the vets here. You, SO, Hoddle, Big John, DWD, GSXR, Restoration, Messageman are the people I think of when I think of PhalloBoards. Here is to many years of health and happiness to ya.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292262446

Happy that you\'ve arrived at a place where your satisfied with your member. Wish you continued health and permanent stats

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292275246

@Todzilla

Blast from the past, glad to see you\'re still around!

@Miracle

Can\'t wait till the day we have the old school PB reunion (I\'ll be sure that EP makes it), you are a legend in your own right. Other than Hoddle, the easiest Moderator designation period. A man who proves PE works, a man who\'s intelligence is scary, and one of the main players in the advancement of male sexual health & performance. Kudos to this amazing thread that I got a chance to re-read. Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date good friend.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292278174

Miracle
You are awesome bro. You have helped so many of us achieve our goals....
You are the Legend\'s legend...An almost mythical angel in the land of PE....
An inspiration for all of us.....

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292284700

I am new to this. I am thinking about a elist implant. I have seen nothing but bad things. has he not improved on the procedure? if not him what is the going thing?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292285777

I\'m guessing you\'ve read his propaganda in Daily Mail or GQ magazine.
Ignore everything you know or think you know about Dr Elist and his implant, it\'s pretty much the only procedure which has a 100% failure rate, have a read through this board and you\'ll find out.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 11 months ago #1292290313

@Gary
STAY AWAY FROM ELIST!

@All
I\'m both humbled and grateful for your camaraderie and support. While I may have concluded my quest to attain size, I am not done here at PhalloBoards. My life is a mission of continual improvement. I still intend to update my T boosting protocol and dispense my findings, knowledge and first hand experience with those that have interest. Thanks to all of the exceptional men here, I persevered through very dark times and finally reached the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. I\'ve got to run! Damn 3 hour commute to work! . Not for too much longer...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 8 months ago #1293147491

@ Miracle: I hope you dont mind when I ask what kind of business do you want to open?

and my second question is did you had sex with another girl with that penis?
You said your wife still dont want sex/ask for sex unless you dont ask, this doesnt changed?

thank you

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 8 months ago #1293160374

Wife and I have a good sexual relationship and she does initiate on occasion. I\'ve not had sex with any other woman. Not sure what reaction I\'d get at current dimensions.

As for my business, let\'s say... manufacturing.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 6 months ago #1293774018

Celebratory moment, if you please... Today marks 5 years since my initial procedure with Dr. Casavantes. No loss of size nor sensation. Still sporting an 8x7+. Cheers brethren.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 6 months ago #1293776225

Miracle8x7 wrote: Celebratory moment, if you please... Today marks 5 years since my initial procedure with Dr. Casavantes. No loss of size nor sensation. Still sporting an 8x7+. Cheers brethren.

Happy Anniversary!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 6 months ago #1293776536

Happy Anniversary!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 6 months ago #1293779552

Thanks fellas!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 7 years 4 months ago #1294217193

I just read all 71 pages. Awesome read, tons of info, education, insight etc. I\'m hoping to get down to see Dr. C and start my journey to 8x7.