PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290613068

On the progress side, I\'m doing great. No issues to speak of. No further increase in Girth from pumping either. I\'m a solid 8\"EG coming out of the pump after 15 - 20 minutes. It\'s a monster! I\'m still using traction to gain length. Still 8\"EL X 7.5\"EBG. MSEG is 7.25\".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290613090

@JTB
I have a tip to improve performance and reliability of the \"X\" series pumps. Message me if interested.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290618670

8\" Girth is crazy! Keep up the good work M8

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290624464

Thankfully, it goes back down to 7.25\"EG. 8\" is way too much for most women. Hell, for all I know, 7.25\" may be too much. Wifey handles it without flinching a bit.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290690347

Hey M8. Were you still going to message me about the X series?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290690667

Sorry bro! I\'ll post it here. Just give me a day or two.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 3 months ago #1290728116

No worries M8. Whenever you can.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291699172

Hey M8. Hope things are going well. Any news on our hormone balancing protocol or your X series Advice?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291831004

ok ok so i just perused every page here. not gonna lie, i didn\'t read every single post, but i DID go through every single page. my question pertains to the gains you made in length. how did that come about? i must have missed it.

i noticed you are still pretty active M7,8,9,1000000 whatever you go by these days lol... so i\'m hoping for a response. man i\'m desperate for gains but i\'m nervous as hell too

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291849517

M8 used the ELS40 for long periods of time. He talks about it in his thread. You\'ve just got to read everything man.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291852750

I was able to add length using the ESL40. I gained roughly 3/8\". It took thousands of hours. I\'m now Hanging with 6.5lbs daily. I do (2) sessions of 15 minutes each in the shower. I\'ve made considerable gains over the last three months (a solid 1/4\" EL). Unfortunately for me, my wife feels I\'m being ridiculous pursuing enlargement in either direction. . Apparently, having an Erect penis of 8.5\"EL x 7.5\"EG is a bit much for her to handle. It\'s the length that concerns her as I bottom out in most positions. I\'m undecided whether I should retire from PE or not. I\'ve been in the game so long that it has become a lifestyle.

I will be uploading pics of my X40 tip as soon as I get a chance. I still follow up my Hanging routine with a 5 minute pump session after working up a good semi. Been soooo busy at work. Hoping to open my own business in another year or so.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291854196

@Miracle8x7Congrats! I hope your experience be a good example for motivation of other guys who doing manual PE.What is your BPFSL at the moment?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291867094

Miracle8x7 wrote: 8.5\"EL x 7.5\"EG

The volume though... Congrats on the progress!

Definitely feel like the length regimen is a lifestyle to make real gains. If I were to offer any sincere, brotherly advice, maybe consider partial retirement. What I mean is, rather than seeking new gains, look to simply maintain the gains you already have (i.e. cementing & upkeep). That would require less commitment to a regimen, and reduce the risks involved with potentially injuring your penis during an exercise routine.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291868245

Thanks for the response. I\'m going to have to look into all of the details you guys provide. It\'s just a lot ya know... even with all the lurking i\'ve done. On that note, thanks to everyone who opened my eyes about the Elist implant!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 8 years 1 month ago #1291895142

Great work Miracle! Look forward to that X series advice. What are you using to hang with? Grip, bib?