PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276214054

@BigJohn
Response sent.

@Mustang2020
I know, I know... but a guy can fantasize right?!!! lol When I had peyronie\'s disease, I had to learn to be the best in bed at everything else. I\'ve always been a compassionate and selfless lover and always told that I was unforgettable in bed. With my current dimensions, I can only imagine that my wife\'s friend would become \"clingy\". hehe I\'ve had many stalkers in the past. I don\'t want to ruin my marriage. Hey, at least I got lucky for Christmas.

@astroboy
Why would I pay to cheat when I\'ve got 18-22 year olds constantly flirting with me even though they know I\'m married? I\'ve always wanted to try an Asian chick though. Sigh... My testosterone is both a blessing and a curse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276222284

NEVER, EVER try an Asian lady....you will never go back..

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276223938

Oh No Mustang2020!!! Never tell me NOT to do something...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276224857

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I can say from personal experience that having a threesome while in a dedicated relationship was still a blast. lol I will also agree that it will most likely not end well. I have had two threesomes in two different long term relationships and 1 as a single guy. All were girl, girl, guy as I have no desire to be in that intimate of a situation with another man. In the relationships both were my girlfriend\'s idea in the first place. It started and ended the same way. Everything was great until the other girl started to moan and groan and then my girlfriends got jealous and pissed and it all came to a halt. I can also say that , strangely and surprisingly, afterward I was no longer satisfied by my girlfriends and found myself really wanting to fuck other women. I didn\'t do it as I am not the cheating type, but the desire was there and it was strong. Also both of them ended up cheating on me later which led to the demise of our relationships. They held it over my head for the rest of the relationship and cheated to \"get me back\" even though all of that shit was their idea to begin with. Its amazing how fucking crazy people are. lol Anyway, I had to speak my peace, for what its worth, because even though banging two girls at once is a lot of fun, it is probably going to cause you a lot of trouble down the road. P.S. threesomes for a single guy are amazing and I highly recommend them. Those end well and everyone involved is happy to be there and there is no jealousy, at least in my experience.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276226178

What I took away from notsureyet82\'s post was this...

Go ahead and have the threesome... just not with your wife present.

Haha J/K

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276229052

• Visitor
  • Visitor
HAHAHAHAA EXACTLY!!!! Just kidding.......not because I want to be, but because its the right thing to say!!! Of course with a new large penis, tremendous T levels, and no sex in weeks its probably the wrong time to listen to me about relationship advice. Asian girls and threesomes are tempting on a whole new level this week. If it weren\'t for that damn conscience lol.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276229834

Threesomes are the best, I let one girl pick her lady, best if both are bi sexual and even better if one is a lesbian. So, M7.5, if you want to try it, you will kiss your marriage good bye!!!!! I do not wish that on anybody...So like you said, fantasize all you want with your huge libido...I wish I had your libido. What a frustrating thing you must be going thru, awesome libido, large Dick, handsome man and not enough sex...sorry dude, I hope your wife will appreciate what she has....Cheers!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276322935

For all those asking for Dr. Casavantes contact info...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276323739

I\'m definitely going to have to have a threesome soon!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276328672

Go ahead brag about it why don\'t you?!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276348066

Big John wrote: I\'m definitely going to have to have a threesome soon!

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Go ahead brag about it why don\'t you?!!!

LOL.

This forums amuses me by the quality of the discussions, reports and sense of humor of the members

Think I should open up a topic to \"present myself\" although I won\'t have any kind of intervention/enhancement any time sooner than 2014 ( Although I hope to go to Dr. Egydio Soon ) !?

Have a nice wekk guys, and why not, a Great 2013!?

PS: I\'m from Brazil, if any kind of search/research or translation is necessary, just ask me... but be patient, I\'m usually very busy

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276351109

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Miracle, I just saw pics of your hair transplant. It looks awesome!! Who did it and how much?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276358213

Dr. John P. Cole at Forhair. You can see more of his work at www.forhair.com

It cost around $9,000.00.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276508038

Will be having my T levels tested next week. I believe they are the highest they\'ve ever been. I feel extremely aggressive and assertive. Random wood if the wind blows. Did the wife 3 times last night and wanted another go at it but she declined. I\'m guessing my T is over 1,000 ng/dl. My skin is somewhat oily which is good as I used to have very dry skin. Even after the 36+ hours of no sleep, I was still getting random wood. Feel like a teenager. Hehe Length is still coming along nicely. I should reach my goal within 2 - 3 months.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276513302

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Right there with you. Although I have past aggressive and assertive and am feeling downright violent at this point. Luckily I have plenty of self control, but when someone aggravates me it literally consumes me and takes me quite a while to calm myself down. What have you done to me Miracle lol. I have an appt. in a few weeks to have my levels checked, but this rivals most any steroid cycle that I have ever done minus a few extreme ones. Who would have thought that you could do so much naturally. I will say that my blood pressure is running a little high too which isn\'t good, but I am gonna go with it for now and ask the Dr. about it at my appointment. I am also hitting the gym pretty hard and the mass is packing on pretty easily. Thanks again for the regiment.