PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273661966

It\'s looking good. I was expecting your gap to look a lot more dramatic than that. I\'d imagine it shouldn\'t be that big a deal at all for Dr C to smooth that out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273662050

Thanks big guy. It\'s not that bad. It actually looks a little worse off camera though. It can be smoothed out I\'m sure. Definitely satisfied with gains from R2.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273662092

Looking great Miracle!Very happy for you and the Mrs.! MM

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273663258

Very nice... you got metrical or whatever the met PMMA is? I\'m going in on the 30th and thought linnea safe was in by now. Not sure how I feel about mixing two different kinds of PMMA.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273663585

@imbignow
I received NewPlastic R1 and Metacril R2. I actually prefer the Metacril. Mixing is a non issue as the primary difference is in the carrier.

@MM
Thanks buddy. I am hoping I can add some length now. I\'d be happy with 1/4\" but would love to get another full Inch. Any suggestions or pointers for someone that has never gained via manual PE and has PMMA?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273722836

Difficult to identify the cause, however, my size has increased greatly as of late. I\'m now sporting between 6 3/8\" - 6 1/2\" MSEG depending on EQ. Oddly, my base hasn\'t increase that much (still 6 3/4\"). The smallest area of my shaft just before the glans is 6 1/8\". I will definitely only go for touch ups from this point forward.

I have started a noob PE routine of Jelqing and stretching. I\'m going to measure in a few months. Oddly, I gained nothing from Hanging (though I wrapped, went up in weight as my body adjusted, etc.??) I seem to already be gaining some size from the jelq and stretch. My EL has improved by a noticeable 1/8\". I\'m going to go ahead and take some before shots now to refer to in the coming months. I plan on putting off R3 for another 3 - 6 months to allow time for all to settle and to assess length gains from manual PE. I will feel extremely please to gain between 1/4\" - 1\" within that time. I never gained before but I had never tried jelquing. Hopefully, I may finally get the noob gains everyone speaks of. I am going to shoot for the 8\" mark. If I actually make it to 8\", I may shoot for 8 1/2\".

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273733194

Miracle7x6 wrote: @imbignow
I received NewPlastic R1 and Metacril R2. I actually prefer the Metacril. Mixing is a non issue as the primary difference is in the carrier.

@MM
Thanks buddy. I am hoping I can add some length now. I\'d be happy with 1/4\" but would love to get another full Inch. Any suggestions or pointers for someone that has never gained via manual PE and has PMMA?

Miracle As I reported in my \"Messageman Got PMMA\" thread, I finally made a gain (albeit only 1/8 of an Inch) after a plateau of 18 months. I attribute this to Jelqing and stretching everytime I go the washroom. I jelq and stretch about 30 times... I go to the washroom about 5 times a day, so it adds up.I also use an all-day-stretcher.I really hope to break 8 inches...Tenacity and diligence are your friends in the PE game....And, as I have said before, it\'s not a sprint, it\'s a marathon.Don\'t give up if you haven\'t seen any gains (even for months). They will eventually appear.One more thing...I used the Bib Hanger and gained about .25 inches after 3 months of use. It\'s a beautifully crafted device.I have not used it since my first round of PMMA and nor do I plan to in the future.Best of luck with you length gains brother!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273806150

Thanks bro. I\'m tenacious and methodical so I hope to see some gains. Either way, I\'m going for R3 in roughly 4 months. I will likely stay for an entire week so I can actually visit San Diego and spend some time with EP. He and I have some clubbing to do.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273806985

Miracle7x6 wrote: Thanks bro. I\'m tenacious and methodical so I hope to see some gains. Either way, I\'m going for R3 in roughly 4 months. I will likely stay for an entire week so I can actually visit San Diego and spend some time with EP. He and I have some clubbing to do.

I may meet you two up there, I\'m planning to be out there in 4 months give-or-take.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273814299

I will attempt to schedule R3 so that we can all meet. Keep me posted.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273820990

Hey Miracle
Thanks for the chat man I here In Tijuana the R1 is tomorrow
As I said I\'m nervous and exited at the same time

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273821005

Nice Avatar by the way

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273822856

Thanks GM. Relax. Piece of cake.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273830797

new to this site.. contemplating PMMA in Mexico.. looking for input.. what to expect, etc., etc...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273830996

jaytee wrote: new to this site.. contemplating PMMA in Mexico.. looking for input.. what to expect, etc., etc...

Perhaps it would be best to peruse this website yourself. You\'ll be amazed at the things you\'ll find out if you bother to do a bit of legwork.