PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272632252

Mustang2020

Last time I talked to Dr C face to face, he is very against anything above 22 CC especially if it is 20%. I told him that I have read some Dr\'s in Brazil are going for 30% and with higher CC\'s and he thinks it is not safe at all and he would not do it. But then again, may be he can be convinced other wise.

He recently did a first round of 20% with 28 cc\'s. I\'ve been told that he is upping the amount used and that doing so was also a reason behind the cost increase. I had 23 cc\'s my first round. I am planning on 30cc\'s but will hope for 35cc\'s. Wade told me that if my skin will allow it, that they will do it... no problem. My skin easily stretched to over 7\"MSEG after my peyronie\'s surgery so I\'m pretty confident that I\'ll receive a decent amount. I trust them both and if they both agree that it would be too risky to go further, I\'ll take them at their word. Wade told me that they would \"fill me up\". I have my fingers crossed. Records are meant to be broken.
Mustang2020

I have found that after 6 months, the final results of each round is solidified. My numbers became very consistent after 5.5 months. If at all possible, one best waits for six months before the next round.

I am 4 months, 13 days post op as I write this. My gains seem to have stabilized at this point. I did lose a significant amount between month 3 and 4.
Mustang2020

The collagen growth supposed to be dynamic and hence is always changing so the results one sees in a few weeks are not the final ones for sure. Also older men take longer to build collagen and longer to stabilize.....

So I may still grow some haha! Also, couldn\'t agree more about size fluctuation. I was huge up until month 3+ then it just started shrinking. It stopped about 2 1/2 weeks ago and has been the same exact size every day since (barring EQ). Today, it actually seemed a little bigger. Hmmm. Oh well, Round 2... here I come!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272634015

Good luck M7, you are younger than old me so your collagen growth, I am sure, will be better than mine....I just got my 3rd session and I will report soon...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272641797

M7
What was your net gain from round 1?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272653686

@CC
I gained around .3125\"MS and around .475\"BG and am over 4 months post op. Size seems settled but does fluctuate .0625\" or so. I am also a bit over 7 inches in length. To recap, I received 21cc\'s of 20% and 2cc\'s of 10% on Round 1. Also, I am 38 years old, do not smoke or drink and am mostly vegan (with an occasional steak or hamburger /grass fed organic/ here and there). My hormone levels are that of a 25 year old and I\'m in excellent health. I have further improved my health with the use of peptides (GHRH and GHRP), DHEA, deer velvet antler and some anti-stress techniques so I\'m hopeful that I will have even better gains this round. My EQ is excellent and I\'m as horny as ever! I will likely wait 3 weeks post op to have sex. According to the Metacrill' website, that is the minimum recommended wait. I\'m also planning on receiving a very large volume of PMMA as I don\'t wish to have 4-6 Rounds and consider it an increased risk to have so many.

My flight is tomorrow and I\'m really excited. I will meet E.P. at my hotel room and will are going out on the town. I can\'t wait to meet him as he\'s been a good friend of mine for some time. I\'ve made a great many friends here and continue to make new ones. This site is the best. I love the fact that it is open and honest. I\'m proud to be a part of it. Also, I read that you\'re getting some collagen growth! Go Caveman... Go!!!! You\'ll be making that wife of yours pray for mercy sooner than you think! Haha. Best wishes buddy.

@Mustang2020
Thanks buddy. You are a big inspiration and a great friend. I hope your gains from R3 are outstanding!!!! Rest assured I will update my PR soon after R2. Pray I make it home safely... Haha. EP knows how to party.... LOL

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272659954

EP and M7 are going out to town...here goes the neighborhood!!! .

You guys have fun for all of us.

Good luck M7, hope they let you out of TJ and back into the US after having so much fun with EP

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272660058

Alright brother have a safe flight and a solid good time.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272677041

At the hotel awaiting the arrival of EP. Appointment moved to 1:00pm.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272680899

Did you live through the night? Maybe I should ask has the night ended? Either way you got a BIG day ahead of you. Enjoy and get your growing shoes on!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272686297

I made it! Barely... Haha. My appointment time has changed 4 times now. I\'m back to my original scheduled time of 2:30pm. 40 minutes to go. Will report after procedure. Wish me luck team.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272689128

How did it go brother?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272691398

28cc\'s all 20%. 6.5\"MSEG 7.5\"BG. Will update tomorrow. Must rest. Basal entry only. Details later.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272693692

happy healing my brother.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272695731

M7 congratulations friend

I\'m a little away, due to hard work.

I saw that there was some turbulence in their day to day hope everything is going well now.

\"28cc\'s all 20%. 6.5\"MSEG 7.5\"BG\"
Means that you went to another round of PMMA?

M7, which recipe to make the pie bigger? LOL

M7 = new monster

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272698016

Happy healing bro! Hopefully we will maintain our gain! I\'m two weeks yesterday. Swelling seems to be completely gone- although you know it can be hard to tell. Sitting at 6.25 MSEG. down only .25 from initial swelling. So far so good... Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272702874

True Rondo. Wade said I\'d definitely get 1/2\" but likely 3/4\" from R2. Metacrill is all he uses now. Cannot over emphasize how great Mel, Wade and Dr. Casavantes are. Always a great experience. Treated me like family. 28cc\'s and tapered this time. Gotta jet, EP is on his way. Yup, going out on the town and buying him a beer and some dinner. What a good friend he\'s been. Will try to post more details later. Steroid shot kept me awake all night long. I\'m bushed! Take care friends.