PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272703417

EP saved my ass in Round 2 - long story, but I had a mix up at the airport that would have possibly aroused suspicion with people I know in SD, but managed to get it taken care of because of EP!
Happy Healing M7!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272703946

Congrats M7...28ccs...wow!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272705667

That\'s a lot of PMMA brother! Looking forward to hearing how the healing process goes for you. Keep us posted on the details as you have time.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272707642

Metacrill? Dr C office told me they had plenty of New Plastic in stock when I had my 3rd round a few days ago. Did you request Metacrill or they use the two names interchangeably?

I think the 20% will give you a lot better results. My 3rd round is showing great gains but it is too early to tell although it is past the 8 days where it is supposed to be the lowest...

Good luck and have fun with EP and tell him we miss him.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272716357

Finally home and crashing. I was told he only uses Metacrill now. Spent hours talking to Wade and Dr. Casavantes. Currently, I am 7.5\"BG, then 6.5\", 6.25\"MS and 5.875\"NG. Three days with no sleep so I gotta crash. Had more fun with EP than I should have. I could seriously spend all day cruising TJ with him. He knows that he\'s missed and wishes everyone well. Met the \"Oracle\" haha. Tested fitment with very aroused (and soaking wet) spouse. She REALLY loved it and would like me to be that size permanently. No bigger. Booking R3 Monday. Yawn.... Gotta go. Will post details as time permits. Aesthetics still looking good though I do have more fluid towards the glans area this time. Nite\' fellas!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272716794

I m happy for you man, glad you made it home safe. Sounds like you had a blast! Let\'s hope for a speedy recovery with monster gains. 28cc = whopper on the way!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272722079

You met the \'Oracle\' ... LOL. I read/heard about her from EP. Did she \'size you up\'? I am/was 6.25 mseg as well. My Flaccid Girth has continued to diminish and I do have some length retraction- do you have any length retraction? I\'m finding it more and more difficult to compare as the means to measure become ... problematic. material at the base makes me measure outside of that area, and the aesthetic naturally makes it look shorter. I estimate a 1/2\" retraction, as best I can tell. My FG is now closer to 5.5+, whereas it was hovering at 5.75-6 for the first two weeks. I am 2 1/2 weeks and will be upping my supplementation now (I was away from home and forgot them) of collagen 1&3 combined with hyaluro nic acid. I am still researching peptides and hgh/test supplementation, but will likely pull the trigger this week- keeps getting pushed to the back burner what with life and all. I read your post about stretching (EYG)- I am doing light stretching with a jes extender to pull back the retraction. I believe it is possible this may be the allo graft I had responding to microphages, but not sure.. who the hell knows at this point. Shit, I\'m gonna just repost this to my progress thread. Anyway, happy healing .. let\'s see if we get better ending results this time. I find it interesting you\'re already considering round 3...? Were you serious?A few recent posts regarding the noticeable feel of the 3rd round leave me to hesitate. One member said he wished he stopped at 2 rounds but got \'greedy\' for more Girth. We should be cautious of this.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272722975

After my third round, I actually lost some Erect length, about .25\"-.35\" . I am hoping it will come back when all is settled...the Girth was more than expected but now it is going down. M7, sounds like you are already \"ready\" for a 3RD rnd!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272728091

Definitely booking R3. Have lost 1/4\" in EL just like last time. It will no doubt return in due time. If not married to a woman who birthed 3 children and didn\'t require huge Girth to provide adequate sensation, I would most assuredly stop here. That said, she took it all and could take more for sure. Had three kids back-to-back. BG is still 7.4\" and she took that too and loved it. No way could she have gone over 5.75\" before children. No freaking way.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272730934

not to play devil\'s advocate.. but i will- why not try what big John had done and wear a large sleeve (he posted about wearing a 10\" double wrapped/walled sleeve)? He claimed the woman was thrilled. This might be at least a warm-up to the idea of whether it\'s even necessary. I would say you/we are at a good Girth... concern is how much will remain. I would not like anymore than what I had in first week (6.4mseg). I like the taper too. 3rd round is still a consideration, but a wait and see kind of thing. Good luck with current stats. Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272733352

@RondoA MS Girth of 6.25\" is all I need to rock her world. I will stop when I have solidified that number. Size looks great on my length and glans to boot. Completely natural looking... just thick.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272735550

Okay. I\'m really bruised but I know people want pictures. Here we go.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272738048

Looks great M7. It is amazing how Girth makes ones penis looks shorter but we all know it is an illusion.
Your bruising looks minimal actually, good healing to you!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272738370

Thanks brother. Yeah. I\'m still 7\" EL. 1/4\" loss.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272738836

Congrats, I am really happy for you M7, wishing you the best and definitely after one more rd you will reach your permanent target Girth