PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272354342

Congrats man! I\'m glad everyone is doing better. BTW, the T levels are rising. Your advice has been quite helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272354443

Thank all of you SO much. I\'m so happy he\'s coming home. I\'m sick as a dog though. Fever really low but I have bad body aches and a severe headache with congestion. No sleep either. Sigh. At least my boy is okay and I\'ve got good PhalloPhriends. LOL! You guys are great.

Christian offered me March 8th but I feel it\'s too early. I can barely achieve an Erection right now and when I do, my measurements are a good 1/8\" less than before the sickness. I\'m confident that once I feel 100% again, my size will return. I feel like Sugar Honey Ice Tea. Guess I was due for my virus update.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272356019

My son was diagnosed with asthma which explains the collapsed lung and pneumonia. My wife suffered from asthma as a child and outgrew it by age eight. About to take the middle child to go pick up big brother. Wife and baby are on their way home with a friend. Thanks again to all of you who prayed and offered sympathies. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272356074

@BB

Glad to hear that. T levels typically rise slowly but you will definitely notice the difference as time passes.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272363199

@ M/ my litle brother 12 years younger had Asthma as a toddler and he grew out of it when puberty started but often it happens before.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272372720

Damn! Sorry bout that M7 (missing your appoinment). I was hoping to follow right behind you. Glad your son is feeling better and hope you are too. Guess I may beat you to it- 2nd round that is. You reschedule? I suppose you lost your flight expense- which sucks. They do have cancelation insurance you can purchase on travelocity for future reference.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272375656

Booked for March 15th.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272388020

@M7,
Great, and I wish you the best bro, the good news I heard that Dr.C. is injecting now more cc\'s e.g. MGB got 26 cc\'s @20%.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272388084

Thank you kind sir. Unfortunately for me, I lost the $550.00 Delta ticket. They waived a $150 fee but the new airfare was $700.00. That\'s a total of $1,250.00 just in airfare. Maybe I can talk the doc into 35cc\'s or more. I want at LEAST a 1/2\" gain if not 3/4\". I don\'t know when or if I can come back anytime soon after R2.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272388135

miracle7 wrote: Thank you kind sir. Unfortunately for me, I lost the $550.00 Delta ticket. They waived a $150 fee but the new airfare was $700.00. That\'s a total of $1,250.00 just in airfare. Maybe I can talk the doc into 35cc\'s or more. I want at LEAST a 1/2\" gain if not 3/4\". I don\'t know when or if I can come back anytime soon after R2.

35cc\'s ? I\'m willing to bet your penis (especially because of the length) can accommodate it - no problem... but I haven\'t heard anything exceed 24cc\'s in a given round, so I wouldn\'t be surprised if the Doc has reservations with injecting that much volume... good luck one way or the other, I hope you maximize your gain potential as best as can be done!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272388279

Thanks SO!' Mustgetbigger received 26cc\'s and I\'m at least a 1/4\" longer.' I\'ve got to get some massive gains or the wife just will not allow another round.' Leaving the home to go to TJ is brutal on her and the kids.' Thanks for your support.' I\'m still sick but getting better daily.' My son is doing MUCH better and is eating and drinking normally but refuses to walk.' He has a pediatricians appointment this morning.' My guess is 7 days of being bedridden and his muscles atrophied and feel weak to him.' He seems uncertain of his stability.' Could also be related to equilibrium as he also had a mild inner ear infection.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272405005

I hope you and your family are doing better.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272405311

We are. Thank you CC.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272452385

@M7 35ccs HA HA HA why not. As you know I might do a touch up this year but might not. Size wise I am happy but hey why not 7 inches lol kiddin asie I actually that any more and its gonna be a bit squishy I do feel the material and its fine but more could take me over the edge Good luck my friend I know how much you want this!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272512895

Alright M7 rd 2 is coming for you. Get your hunting shoes cause your on your way to Tijuana to bag yourself a huge stuffed trophy HOG!!!!

Captain Caaaaaaavemaaaaaan!!!!!!!!