PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271864103

Always nice to hear words of encouragement from a LEGEND. Thanks MM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271877891

Wishin you the best man... I\'m right there with ya.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271878937

Thanks Rondo! Perhaps we can meet for R3... the search for more Girth.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271883096

Hey everyone,
I already asked this before at BIg John. but what is the material called you have injected for PMMA? is it Metacrill or something else? and is there a big difference between those permanent fillers?
thnxx

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271919431

Hello,I am coming from germany and had an opertion with dr Valter in Rio de Janeiro 3 years ago. The esthetic result after the operation was not good. I had product at the base of the penis, and nothing at the top. I had to stop sexual relations until he operated me a second time (for free), as he noticed the result was not good. Bit still I had to pay for the trip from Europe, and suffered during a whole year without sexual relations.Honestly, after the second operation, the result was ok. I felt relieved. But a year after, progressively, my body started to reject the PMMA (product injected).This means I started to have granulomas, small, average and a big bowls (like a kyst). I had to stop sexual relations again. I talked with my doctor about this and told her the truth, even if I felt ashamed. I saw a Dermatologist, then a surgeon who operated me 3 times to extract the granulomas. I have just had the third operation. I still have to wait for the final result because it is still inflammated. But it was not easy because I had an hemorragy after the first \"extracting\' surgery. The second and third reconstructive went well. It does not hurt. I read on many forums that the PMMA is often rejected after some years. For me, it happened two years after the first operation by Dr Valter.
If you have questions, please ask, thanks

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271927984

Fran,

Rather than be bombarded with PM\'s from both existing PMMA patients and those considering, it would benefit everyone if you would document your experience (Progress Report) and provide us with your background (Patient Directory) so that we are ALL more informed. Foreign body granuloma is extraordinarily rare in PMMA patients and your account is of utmost importance to everyone involved. I implore you to speak out and trust that your anonymity will be respected and that your particular case will be of help to others.

For reference, here is the website for Dr. Valter.
www.clinicacordero.com/procedures/body/penis-augmentation.html

It may also be of interest that Dr. Valter\'s website (as well as many others), borrow content from Dr. Stephen Xavier Giunta\'s (well known FFT surgeon) site.

Respectfully,

M7

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271960211

27 days till I hit the chair again. I actually think I\'m more excited this time. My gains were rather lackluster from R1 but after my conversation(s) with Wade, my doubts about R2 have been obliterated. Due to my excellent aesthetic result and complete lack of complications, I will receive full concentration and volume. I am anticipating a '\" gain long term. This would give me a collective gain from R1 + R2 of '\" MS. Providing my recovery is as smooth and complication free as R1, I will reassess the desire/need for future rounds. Only time and inches and the spouse\'s reaction in bed will tell. The countdown is ON!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271964911

Those 27 days will drag for you M7 but I know exactly how you feel. I am 35 days out from round two and it can\'t get here quick enough. I hope to get at least .75\" midshaft out of both rounds long term but only time will tell. If that is all I get, I\'ll likely go in for another full round of 20% for round three this fall. Now that I\'ve seen my junk at 6\" midshaft, anything less is just not gonna do it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271965179

Now that I\'ve seen my junk at 6\" midshaft, anything less is just not gonna do it.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271969590

Hey Miracle7, you had said you were injected right below the glans. Did the dr try and advise otherwise or were you just a good candidate. I know in the past they wouldnt touch just below the glans. It is by far the best way to go in my opinion. If this has been answered in previous posts please forgive my ignorance. Im a noob

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271970454

I was in just two days ago for my second session and we discussed the merits of basal and circ-line injection zones and Dr. C actually said he preferred injecting from the circ-line as it is easier to get up close to the glans.

I had already said that I preferred the basal injection route though (based on my own reading of Coolhandluke\'s negative experience with the circ line injections (at least I think it was CHL)) and he didn\'t try to dissuade me from that. I made mention of the fact that some had reported problems with nodules forming at the circ line injection point and Wade indicated that the after-care with those injections is more important and must be followed religiously compared to the less obvious basal injections.

Also, we\'d been very successful during the first session with getting right up snug to the glans so there likely would have been very little benefit with the circ line injections, but that\'s my analysis, not theirs.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271980226

Hey Miracle7, you had said you were injected right below the glans. Did the dr try and advise otherwise or were you just a good candidate. I know in the past they wouldnt touch just below the glans. It is by far the best way to go in my opinion. If this has been answered in previous posts please forgive my ignorance. Im a noob

Dr. Casavantes stated that due to my length, he thought it best to enter from both the base and neck area. I agreed. I was never advised against it nor informed that the area was problematic. I experienced no complications. I imagine my next procedure will be performed similarly. I have no qualms about receiving entry points at the neck and believe that it does result in better aesthetics and improves the ability to implant/deposit PMMA in persons with above average length. I also have an above average sized glans.

***No need for forgiveness. I DO suggest reading as much material as possible so that you make informed choices. Good luck to you and welcome to PhalloBoards.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271981950

Just to be clear... There are actually 3 injection points of entry: Directly behind the flare of the glans (M7 and I both had, as well as JBM I believe) Circ Scar or \'mid-shaft\' (are they the same?) Base If I have a second procedure, I believe I will request behind flare and base, as I had this the first time with only minor short term issues (small \'bumps\' have resolved themselves). I also was \'degloved\' as the result of an allo procedure. I think this may lend itself to good results with flare injection. I have a scar there anyway from where the allo was sutured... so who the hell cares about another entry point. actually probably helps camoflauge. M7- I\'m glad to hear you are still planning on this injection site. I assumethis implies the use of the small cannules as before? I\'m also glad to hear you have not appeared to waver in your resolve in light of recent post(s) of complications. I am following several members threads as a guidepost to my decisions. Thank you for your candidness. Soma just had second procedure with increased volume at 20%. This is promising regarding the Dr\'s \'newest\' philosophy. I look forward to everyone\'s progress thread and wish the best results for everyone.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271982537

Some patients simply don\'t respond well to injections behind the flare just behind the glans - The majority of my nodules have (thank goodness) improved over time, but two in particular remain about the same. It just seems some penises respond to it better than others.
For my next round (which may not be for another 6 months + ), I\'ll attempt having the 2 persisting nodules corrected by either Kenalog treatment OR excision - whichever the doctor thinks will work best. If I decide to go for more Girth, I will request basal entry alone. I\'ll revisit glans/circum entry points down the road if there are any persisting gap issues.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 8 months ago #1271984045

Thanks for the insight guys.