PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271549509

Looks flawless man! Awesome result so far!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271551453

@ M7 like sizemic said (and he knows a pretty penis when he sees one!) seriously its picture perfect! As for the rug? I guess it gives a bit of a cushion when you are wielding your weapon!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271556506

Awesome
You have been aptly named brother!
MM

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271559309

That is an excellent result! I see no \'ring\', good symmetry, etc. You may have just convinced me of a 20% concentration for round 2. I\'ve been on the fence for some time now. Thanks for posting the pics M7- I personally think you have near ideal results!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271569890

@Sizemic
Thanks man! You\'re the one to beat so this means a lot coming from you.

@JABM
Symmetry is awesome but I\'m still WAY behind you in size... for now.

@MM
I do feel like I\'m the recipient of a \"miracle\". To go from undersized (Girth) and deformed to straight as an arrow and big... well, it just seems unreal.

@Rondo
Thanks for the compliment brother. However, Dr. Casavantes and Wade both said emphatically that my penile skin (due to the de-gloving) made the procedure really easy for them. I wouldn\'t advocate 20% on a 1st Round. In your case, for your second round, I\'d definitely go with 20%. From what I have been told, it is more \"palpable/noticeable\" than the 10% but I don\'t mind... neither does the Mrs.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271613055

Hey Miracle7, congratulations on your gains. I wanted to know if you are a Grower or a shower? And do believe the people who are either growers or showers get the best results from PMMA? The reason I ask is because I\'ve had graphs and FFT in the past and because I am a Grower I believe retraction was a big problem with the graphs procedures. I\'m hoping to hear from some growers who have had good experience with PMMA, so I can decide if PMMA is for me. Thanks Miracle7, again congratulations

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271614459

@whitesnakeguy, I am a Grower and so far it has seemed to help with my retraction. I don\'t get near as small as I used to.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271618220

@whitesnakeguy
I\'m a shower! Flaccid length was about 5.5-6 inches pre PMMA. A good 6\" now most days. It does help with retraction quite a bit. Thanks for the compliment!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271624196

@ M7 Not for long lol I think you will have a great second round. Posting a pic with MSEG today. Kinda looking forward to seeing how the gain has consolidated!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271637968

I hope so big bro! I\'m going in around February/March. Going for minor aesthetic touch up and another full round for Girth.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271655817

I\'ve seemingly lost more size and now sit on a .4375\" - .5\" gain. This was with a full Erection. I\'m going to call and see if Dr. Casavantes will up the volume to 30cc\'s for my next round. If not, I\'m off to see Dr. Samy Passy to get filled up on 30%. I can then use 20% or 10% from Avanti Derma to fill the gap and address any touch up needs. With gains like this, it would take many trips to Tijuana to reach my goal; especially if I stand to lose more in the coming months. While I have the utmost respect for Dr. Casavantes and Wade, I feel that my penis could easily accommodate 30 cc\'s of 20%. If he declines, it\'s off to Rio de Janeiro!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271656012

@M7, I contemplated the same thing even though this would only be my 2nd appt. When I asked they told me the doc (Dr. C) will not do 30%. So I thought about RIO right away.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271661521

M7 I support you, Christen told me they can use 30% but I never get a email when asking for 20% @ 20cc or more. Hope they change there mind I want huge gain after round 1. I never get a email from Wade after speeking to Christen come to think of it.I willing to go Girth 1st looks 2nd so I can see my wife pussy stretch out some when I pull out.Yes that\'s hot to me and I want to be there.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271662809

I highly doubt he will go much more than 22cc... Especially on a second round, and in a single session. They all were very surprised after my round 3 when they figured out I had 51cc totall over the 3 rounds... And most of that was only 10%.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271665500

@Sizemic

Then it\'s off to Rio de Janerio then buddy!