PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271343799

Don\'t worry M7, you knew you\'d be back. May be I will see you in March 2012...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271347536

@mustang2020
Of course I knew I\'d be going back! I love the good Doc and RN Wade! It\'s also a good escape for me and I find the food at the hotel fantastic! I hope to gain at LEAST a half Inch from Round 2. That would easily put me over 6\"MSEG. Anything beyond that is me just being... me. LOL I\'m still hovering around the 5.75\"MSEG mark. Not bad. Not bad. I\'m expecting one helluva tax return though. Might just get lasik and PMMA during the same trip.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271348191

lasik ? have you got water retention as well brother?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271348492

No, but I am nearsighted/myopic.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271357784

Happy 6week anniversary...!? kinda. Sorry bout the tendon tear- we gotta watch what we do at the gym as you approach (or exceed) 40. I know from experience- maxing out on the bench press isn\'t the best plan for a 40 year old who doesn\'t really know what he\'s doing (me). Sorry bout the \'loss\' as well- I likewise have a diminished result (about .4 I would guess). My gain still seems to fluctuate but I attribute this to winter weather. I\'m still on the fence regarding the 10% vs. 20%. that\'s a real bugger. I\'m still curious about your peptide regimen as it seems I\'ve opened pandora\'s box regarding this issue. I am preparing to return to a more aggressive gym regimen (I know.. not totally penis related) and am looking for the ideal, yet affordable combo. I\'ve researched your suggestion regarding GHRP-6 as well as sermorelin/ipamorelin/ whatever. How about testosterone? I\'m looking into all of these but am unfortunately dealing with ultra conservative doctor responses. Could you pm me to discuss actual sources (this goes for JBM or mexmuscle as well... or anyone else). I \'ve considered this canadian site, but am still unsure if i can purchase this stuff legally without a prescription. I know both hgh and test are controlled substances, but i\'m unclear how peptides are viewed. I contacted a clinic in Florida which quoted me $480 shipped for their \'compounded\' version of the above mentioned. Anyway, back to subject- I am still considering round 2 as well. Maybe we\'ll \'meet\' again... Good luck healing that forearm! Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271389954

Perhaps we will meet. I will go in January/February. I may opt to wait for my tax return. Either way, I\'ll be shooting for a full session. I\'ve gained .625\" - .75\" and expect a .5\" gain with 20+cc\'s of 20% for Round 2. I believe I will be a \"3 Round\" individual.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271396026

I heard my name?!! LOL
Rondo,
Not been using any peptides for more than two years. Their quality changes a lot. I have found most of my \'sources\' on bodybuilding forums directly. I have a list of some 5-6 websites I will contact as soon as I move back into the US, but cannot recomnmend any because havent been using them. If you want then, send me a PM.

Rondo wrote: Happy 6week anniversary...!? kinda. Sorry bout the tendon tear- we gotta watch what we do at the gym as you approach (or exceed) 40. I know from experience- maxing out on the bench press isn\'t the best plan for a 40 year old who doesn\'t really know what he\'s doing (me). Sorry bout the \'loss\' as well- I likewise have a diminished result (about .4 I would guess). My gain still seems to fluctuate but I attribute this to winter weather. I\'m still on the fence regarding the 10% vs. 20%. that\'s a real bugger. I\'m still curious about your peptide regimen as it seems I\'ve opened pandora\'s box regarding this issue. I am preparing to return to a more aggressive gym regimen (I know.. not totally penis related) and am looking for the ideal, yet affordable combo. I\'ve researched your suggestion regarding GHRP-6 as well as sermorelin/ipamorelin/ whatever. How about testosterone? I\'m looking into all of these but am unfortunately dealing with ultra conservative doctor responses. Could you pm me to discuss actual sources (this goes for JBM or mexmuscle as well... or anyone else). I \'ve considered this canadian site, but am still unsure if i can purchase this stuff legally without a prescription. I know both hgh and test are controlled substances, but i\'m unclear how peptides are viewed. I contacted a clinic in Florida which quoted me $480 shipped for their \'compounded\' version of the above mentioned. Anyway, back to subject- I am still considering round 2 as well. Maybe we\'ll \'meet\' again... Good luck healing that forearm! Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271494226

-Size update-

Got blowjob last night and took some pretty accurate measurements. Here is a picture illustrating my current size. Not bad. Not bad at all. I am 8 weeks post op and will lose some size as time progresses but not much. Erect length remains unchanged at 7.25\".

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271495241

Great measurements man! Seems like you got a good transition in size from glans to base. Congrats man!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271495687

Awesome Cock great symmetry....but very pale?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271505998

@briceb
Thanks buddy! Symmetry is good but I do need some minor aesthetic touch up.

@EP
That\'s between you and me! Haha

@JABM
After 45 minutes of sucking, my penis felt it had been victimized by a vampire - thus the loss of blood. It returned shortly. In color... JustForYou.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271511254

@ M7 HA HA or ho ho ho much better now lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271523384

Merry Xmas big guy

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271524491

Merry Christmas to you too big bro!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1271542528

Some photos I took last night. I awoke with a decent Erection but fumbled to grab my iphone, measure and then finally snap a few pics. Still steadfast at 7.25\"NBPEL and Girth as noted in above post. BPEL is unchanged at 7.5+inches. My aesthetics are fairly awesome; especially around the glans where I was injected many times. This area was very easy for Dr. Casavantes and he remarked how well I responded to injections there. I need to trim some so I apologize. I will definitely follow suit with Round 2 which will likely go down in February.
Happy Holidays Brethren,

M7