PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270958645

LOL.... A challenge eh? I\'m afraid I might scare some of the younger members with my unshaven \'member\'- not due to it\'s size.. but it\'s unshavedness. I\'m gonna work up to it. But I will nod my hat to messageman in his admonition that I nudged him to share his pic- which I believe, based on the wave of responses, to be beneficial to the site, himself, and the collective educational merit of these posts. kudos to all that share. Thanks for the nudge M7. Consider it under advisement. I wonder if women passed notes in church back in the 60\'s regarding the emergence of their breast \'enhancements\' ... cuz silicone tits been around half a century! (or so....) Perfect. You/we/this is the future of Male Enhancement- gonna try hard as hell to find time to read the \'total enhancement\' thread (forgot the acronym at the moment). All good stuff. Life interrupts my ability to provide the level feedback I would like to give. I thank those of you who carry the torch. Men have a hard time sharing such things more often than not. Thank you. Regards gentlemen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270960254

@ALL

I love the brotherhood we share; a team with a common goal. We are the torch carriers but we know not where we carry it. PMMA in the penis has NO long term studies. My hopes for this method are high (obviously) but we are still pioneers and hopefully our accounts here will prove beneficial for those that follow afterward.

Life is challenging and cumbersome and the journey is filled with peaks and valleys. God willing, soon I can take my quest of penis enlargement off my mental \"To Do\" list. There are far too many avenues of study that fascinate me and I am breaking ground on the forefront of several. Thank you Rondo for sharing your account here. No pressure to share pics. I shared my peyronie\'s pics and PMMA pics because I view my neighbor as greater than myself. May my risk of public humility/judgement/persecution better serve my brother in dire need of encouragement, hope and a better quality of life.

For my brothers both near and abroad,

M7x6+

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270964038

Holy crap! M7 on a mission 6 plus wow game one!!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270966864

Official measurements as of last night (Day 13)

Erect Girth
BN (behind neck) 5.5\"
MSEG 6.125\"
BG 6.4\"

Special thanks to wife for the oral. And yes... she can take it all the way.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270967099

lucky git lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270987897

Hi Miracle..

Your results look great from round one. It seems the Dr. was able to get very close to your glands. Is there a new technique? I can barely notice any change from the shaft to the glands.

Since I used to have the Elist penile implant, I have alot of skin. I wonder if that will make a difference when I get PMMA..

Best healing. DOG

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270992929

Thanks for the compliment kind sir. I had previous surgery that made it very easy for Dr. Casavantes. He is currently utilizing a new micro cannula. My transition from glans to neck is perfect around the entire circumference of my shaft. I do have some areas at the base that are lacking any PMMA but will have them addressed in January. Your previous surgery may help or hinder. Dr. C and Wade are awesome and I\'m sure you would be fine. Best Wishes.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270997306

@m7

howdy my friend how is the top dog ? still growing?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270998350

@m7, I noticed that you have a really good transition in that area. Perhaps Dr. C and Wade have perfected a way to not get the \"ring\"? Or at least minimize it. That area is were I need work for sure. Definitely a bonus to have such a stellar round 1!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270998359

hey guys, quick question here: i just got PMMA done this week. so far everything looks great. no bruising on top, only underneath the head. i am up about .85 Flaccid Girth. i know a lot of this is from swelling so im not concerned about that. however, i seem to be down .25 to .5 Erect length. i attribute this to the swelling and assume i will be back to normal in days. however, this of course makes m a litte nervous. any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270998828

@ yardstick i believe m7 had the same and i also found it harder to achieve the first few days due to skin tightness you will be fine in a few days.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271001536

ff,have you gained back the Erect length you lost yet?i had the procedure a couple days ago. things went well. wade and dr c are nice guys and certainly want the best results for their patients. as a lot of you know, i had surgery with dr r in cali that went bad. that sugery was awful, painful, expensive and has terrible results. when comparing the alloderm/Belladerm to this PMMA, its incredible to see the difference in results, recovery time, cost, etc. you could go back to work the same day you have PMMA uf yiu needed to! anyway, i am wondering if those of u who lost erct length from PMMA could comment. i imagine it will come back once the swelling goes down. any comments would help. thanks!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271002011

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'m sorry funnyfarm, just to be clear: did you lose Erect length with PMMA or no?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271007221

I have my full length. 7.25\"NPBEL. I lost a little for the first week or so. No problem now. Due to my peyronie\'s surgery, my semi recently de-gloved penis was ideal for PMMA. My transition is flawless. Round two will address the base and hopefully add another 3/4\" in Girth.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271021839

DUDE! Your results are crazy impressive. Looks completely natural. Mega kudos to you. AND you are going back to get another 3/4\". That\'s gonna make your unit\'s Girth 7\". Holy hell... that\'s intimidating as #$%*. I know it\'s not a competition, but come on... Congrats man. I\'m happy for ya