PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271024258

@briceb
Thanks bro! Still only half way to where you are naturally. Man, I wouldn\'t even consider PMMA at your size. You\'re a beast! Why even risk anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271028731

Hey buddy! Seem to have leveled off somewhat. Measurements are the same as a few days ago. I\'m definitely going to need Round 2 for the base and more Girth.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271035197

Hey M7- Sorry ... busy,busy. My most recent measurement MSEG is 6.125, which is remaining from my \'low\' at 2 1/2 weeks. Oddly, my base it not much bigger (6.25-.375), and the area just behind the glans is perhaps a fuzz under 6. I\'m still not (noticeably) experiencing any \'collagen\' growth. I\'m ok with it though. I\'ve noticed a little bit of unevenness at the entry points behind the glans, but very unnoticeable visually, more of a feeling. I have not noticed a change in length. Flaccid is holding steading, perhaps even gaining. Looking forward to any \'gains\' over the next few weeks... otherwise it might be back to Mehiko... Cheers!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271055072

Are you two freaks still growing??

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271057133

Not much to report I\'m afraid. I\'m still sitting pretty though at a 1\" gain. Round 2 should do the trick providing I can get a SOLID 1/2\" to 3/4\" gain. If I got a 1/2\" gain, I believe I\'d call it quits. My wife handles 6.125\" with zero issues. I can tell that it will take more to actually cause \"stretching\'.

I am three weeks post op. Should I expect any more growth?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271057607

@ M7 I peaked at week 5-6 but then remember I also had FFT shrinkage throughout the first two rounds so I could have grown after wards but at the same lost FFT and then basically lost over all. But to be fair no one I remember gained over an Inch and certainly not at your size! I will measure tonight. Wade said 0.75 but I just can\'t see more than 0.5 and would prefer not to gain more than that. The last measurement I posted show a 0.3 increase.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271060450

So... you\'re saying there\'s a chance?!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1271069656

my brother x

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271117591

It would seem to me that as time passes, any aesthetic issues become more prevalent and easier to spot. I have a couple more minor issues. I\'ll still be waiting 2 months plus before returning for Round 2. As far as functionality and sensation is concerned, I\'m very happy at this point.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271138509

M7- How goes the battle? Turkey day is our one month anniversary! Boy that sounded wierd... i\'m holding steady, but not noticing any considerable gains. Oddly my Flaccid seems to hang closer to 5.5msfg for most of the day, but now feels less firm and actually retracts somewhat. I think I was over used to the daily pump, which I am now avoiding. I\'m still working up to an Erect photo, which I\'m hoping to post soon, just haven\'t found the time/privacy. Otherwise all is good. I am still wafffling on the testicular enhancement to balance out my overall goals, combined with perhaps another round of PMMA. Honestly, I think I\'m personally satisfied with 6-6.125 MSEG. Not sure I really want/need more. My concern is that the Flaccid would look ... wierd. Again, my goals are more aesthetic than the monster wow Erect factor. GF already claiming it\'s \'way to big\'... not a bad thing, but as many have pointed out, you can take this too far at which point it just becomes painful. Lubrication has become an issue. Might actually have to go buy some of that ky crap. Hmmmm... Hope all is well. I\'d love to learn more about your knowledge/experience with hgh and other peptides and analogues. I get different answers from everyone I talk to- I had two doctor visits today; one with my primary care and the other with an endocrinologist. Primary guy is waiting for my T-level labs, but seemed very willing to prescribe that T-gel stuff. He had no awareness of sermorelin and was ruffled by the mention of HGH. We\'ll see. Endo Dr. was anti- all of that, and scolded me for drinking too much wine. Her dietician then came in the room and complimented my \'good\' cholesterol levels and attributed it to my daily wine consumption- commending me on it. WTF?!?! I now have to fill a gallon jug full of urine over the weekend for some really messed up test.... of some wierd thing.!? So glad I surround myself with so many conflicting experts. Wonder how any of them would feel about injecting \'new\' plastic in my penis... Who are we to believe these days? It is what it is, I\'ll do what I\'ll do. -Me Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271138750

I\'ll be there in January also. Got my appointment booked for the 7th. I\'ll be taking the shuttle from San Diego. Got lucky as I have a work related function down there at that time, so other than having to pay for the procedure itself, the hotel and flights are covered. Going to have my wife with me though, should be interesting. I haven\'t told her yet. She has been pretty supportive with everything else I\'ve done to date though. I\'ll see if she wants to go to TJ with me. Then she can see what she will be getting!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271139719

@Rondo
I\'m holding steady as well. Aesthetics issues are minor. Function is good. I definitely need more Girth for the wife. Round 2 should correct issues and hopefully add a SOLID .5\". That would be just fine. Peptides are awesome! I\'ve only been on them for several weeks but... Wow! I feel 10 years younger. I studied them for some time before deciding what was safest and then... what was most efficacious. PM me some time.

@bb
Congrats! I haven\'t booked just yet. I\'ve got some family issues going on right now. Remember that the initial \"after\" is more than you will end up with. It does look really awesome though! Also, aesthetic issues seem to show up later during recovery. If your wife accompanies you, try to refrain from destroying her with the \"club\" you\'ll have immediately after you leave Dr. C\'s office.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271149102

Happy healing bro just got back on net after 25 days. Spent almost 1 hour to read all your story . I am unhappy with Dr C \' s price now . i have to save 200 $ more for my next procedure.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271191278

So much for the 1 Inch gain! I\'ve had the suspicion that I\'d lost size and so I checked tonight (really good EQ) and sure enough... .27\" loss! Oh... This sux! I hope I gain some as I\'m 4 1/2 weeks post op. Strange that it just \"vanished\".

@lovelove
Thanks buddy an welcome back.! Still a fair price IMHO.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271191560

No worries, off to Dr. C soon, yeah?