PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270919147

Rondo wrote: (their is an end to the rainbow!).

I think whenever any of us decide to elect for penis size enhancement, we should have realistic goals in mind so that we know when to stop and not go overboard. In other words, we should know where the rainbow ends before we even start to follow it.
I especially say this because the Girth can be addicting, and in many ways, body modifications can be addicting (I\'m sure we\'ve all seen people go overboard with plastic surgery).
I don\'t know what anyone\'s personal goals are so I\'m not criticizing anyone if they decide to go in for more than 2-3 Rounds, but keep that rainbow in mind
Just some brotherly advice, as always.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270919648

SO True words! In fact I had those same words with myself. my goals where an optimistic 6 plus and now......to be honest I dont even want to say what it measures today- it lol but for the first time did I look and think thats fnin big. dont get me wrong it looks fine on me because of my size and my glands where luckily big too. also lenght wise I can claim 7 and a bit but this is it I am done and I am not even hoping for any growth from now on it could shrink for all I care lolI will update my thread now...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270920549

@JABM
You are insanely huge! I\'ll never be your size but I do plan on going for Round 2. I\'ll likely stop there as I\'m growing like crazy right now and I\'m only on day 10. If the wife thinks she\'ll enjoy it, I\'ll do it. I\'m doing this more for her than for me. She is the love of my life and giving her pleasure makes me the happiest man in the world. Congratulations to you though brother! You\'re massive!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270928149

@ m7 glad to hear you are growing my friend what are you up to now circ scar mid and base? Hey you are welocme to get bigger than me this is it I am maxed out......gonna take a lot of red wine and lube before Anal is back on the menu but when it happens I think I am going to film it just in case its the last time lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270928810

I\'m at 5.5 behind glans, 6 MSEG and 6.25 BG. I still feel like it\'s growing. Hard to describe. I seem to be gaining 1/8\" every night. Still anticipating round 2 in January. If I experience good growth from it too, I\'m done. Have one area at base that needs a touch up but it\'s unnoticeable to the wife. No way any female would ever be able to tell. Flaccid is 6\"L X 5.5\"MSFG.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270931615

Dude thats a fnin great result already!!! Thats what 0.8 average gain? and so soon lol....Some guys just have it easy lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270939746

I\'ve also regained my length. EL is 7.25\"NBPEL and 7.5\"BPEL. My Flaccid is 6\"L x 5.78\".

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270941093

Now for a few pics. I am currently 11 days post operative and just beyond the common \"low\" point.

From left:
Erection about 85% EQ. I have hairy Balls... This is not an illusion. I do not have a pubic mound base. When taken from above, the picture does appear that way. I will try to remember to take a side pic next time. This slight lumps on side of penis are my veins (not a PMMA contour defect).Flaccid hang after running.MSFG took mid day. There is zero slack in tape.

I am currently over 6\" MSEG. Wife loves it but wants more (but not too much.) Considering smartman\'s post and the experience of others wiser than I, I\'ll go for another full session in anticipation of shrinkage. Thus far I am happy but still have the area at base with no PMMA. No big deal to me. Post sex, I swell to 6.25\" easily and wife wants it again. Still somewhat tender after intercourse so wife will have to wait.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270941129

That\'s one big penis
Congrats M7
MM

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270941326

Thank you kind sir! I\'m hoping for more growth to come to offset the inevitable shrinkage. My penis would get lost in your penis\'s shadow though! You\'re massive!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270944459

@ M7 Wow...........Dude! Fantastic. you are sure to gain a couple of eights from here....Scary I dont even know what that thing will look like after round two...be afraid be very afraid!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270944660

Amazing symmetry M7! Nice gains- I sincerely wonder why you would \'need\' more- but fully understand the \'want\'. What is this recent reference to \'shrinkage\'? I admit to being extremely busy and unable to check every thread- I had only read a few threads about a concern expressed by sizemic. He implied it was due to the close proximity of his procedures (short time frame). Have others experienced this shrinkage? I am the same post-op time-away as M7. I currently stand at just about .5\" Erect Girth gain. no length change. Flaccid is similiar, although fluctuates more than the first few days. If I understand, it should start to \'firm up\', and regain the initial attrition (first 6-8 days)? Not sure on the shrinkage thing. I\'m likely going to have a 2nd session in January, but the very end of December (27th ish) actually works perfectly into my schedule- problem: that would be the 8 week anniversary. I\'m fearful that may be too soon. I want the 20% to follow up with because I\'m under the impression it\'s provides firmer results down the road. I could schedule for early mid january, but I\'m terribly busy and it would be a whirlwind trip.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270947067

We could go together in January Rondo! That\'s when I\'m going. I need some at the base/left-side underneath. No big deal. Not even evident to others except me. Thanks for the compliment bud. When are you going to ante up and post some Erect pics? You\'re huge dude! No worries mate. I won\'t tell the rest of the world you make donkeys blush. LOL

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270957897

MSEG 6 1/8 yet ?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 11 months ago #1270958177

Yes.