PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271195143

Not till January or perhaps early February. I definitely need a touch up and will require another full session. I will not stop until I\'m at least 6.5\" MSEG with a trunk of a base. I guess I need to start taking on more side work. Sheesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271205320

Make it March 2012 and we can meet at Dr C. this time.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271227890

@ M7 Whats your stats now buddy? mine havent changed so no growth from collagen but definitely a touch up needed as it is not even and I can feel it. Wife loves it but is still treating it with respect (as she should!) I also love it but the increase from the first Inch after circ scar to the MSEG is like from 6.2 to 6.7 and slightly more on the left side. Anyway I am happy and wouldnt swap will see what happens in a few months! Dude you know what you want and you will get there so keep smiling!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271250052

5 week anniversary and counting... How are your results M7? I have essentially remained the same, but attribute some of the \'sameness\' to what my GF so lovingly calls \'winter penis\'- I naturally tend to be less \'full\' in winter due to temp/humidity/etc. being that I am from the northern climate. I don\'t make a habit of measuring Erect (sorry guys, I know that\'s counter to what most do), but have monitored Flaccid and am holding steady at 5.125 (min.) to 5.5 (max) MSFG. I will remeasure an Erect at 6 weeks. I\'m becoming increasingly confused (again) by all the recent posts regarding entry points, percentages, etc.... You and I (M7) had our procedures on the same day. We had approximately the same volume and had similiar initial size (I\'ll grant you variances on either, but still reasonably similiar). The primary difference is you had 20% and I had 10%. I ask forgiveness for not keeping a very good record of pre-post stats Erect, but I believe I am maintaining about .5 gain. Aesthetic is good with some \'minor\' issues. One small \'bump\' from glans entry point. I am now most concerned about the alleged \'loss\' that occurs several months afterward? some have reported of gains disappearing? Yikes! I hope all is well and would look forward to hearing about your progress. Also still wondering about your peptide regimen- I am ready to pull the trigger.. just don\'t know what I should be getting (I\'m leaning towards sermorelin as hgh is too cost prohibitive, but have also read about and considered IGF-1 and CJ1296). My goals are weight/muscle gain and well-being/ anti-aging. I would like to maintain my fitness level into my 50\'s if possible. I like the \'TEA\' concept someone had alluded to. Never heard that one before. Happy growing! Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271250319

Yes,
Like Rondo, I am also concerned about this alleged loss of Girth several months after the procedure has been performed. How many guys on this forum (total) have experienced such a loss? When would the 'out of the woods' points be?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271250440

Rondo,

I\'m holding at a .75\" gain. There is no CJC-1296 that I\'m aware of; perhaps you\'re thinking of CJC-1295. I\'m using Mod GRF 1-29 with an Ipamorelin/GHRP-2 combo with phenomenal results. There are some tricks to maximize peptide results. I\'ve done lots of research and spoke with a fellow named DatBTrue. He\'s a peptide genius. You should Google him and become a member of his forum. I\'m sleeping like a baby again and have wonderful dreams. It\'s so cool to dream like a kid again. It can be scary though! Had a nightmare a few days ago! Be careful who/where you order from. I don\'t trust any online sources. You don\'t know what you\'re injecting!

Best,
M7x5.78ish

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271250740

M7- do you notice any one of those peptides more likely to increase vascularity? Again, a little off subject, but hopefully related. I had a testosterone test retaken and found my numbers were even higher than last time- I\'m one part happy 2 parts sad. I really was hoping for a prescription for T as it appears the most signifigant for growth. I\'ve never used steroids but have taken supplements (I\'m not a \'huge\' guy- just like to feel/look fit). I almost bought some sermorelin online this morning- but now I\'m hesitant (that canadian link on here). I really don\'t want to become a slave to cycles (no offense anyone), but would really love that sleep to which you\'re referrring along with muscle growth, vascularity. I will search DAtbtrue. Do you get your peptides locally/legally/ without prescription? I\'m totally in the dark regarding this subject and still don\'t even know what a \'blue-top\' is. I have a \'guy\' that I\'ve met locally that runs a super high-end gym/male rejuv. clinic- but it appears he just wants to inherit all of my money! What to do.. Are you intending to go for 20% next time- is there a \'next\' time for you yet? I\'m going on a vacation to mexico early next month and will hopefully understand all of this better by then. Wow... way to much to think about.. Messageman- have you had one or two procedures? If not a second, are you considering?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271250823

Hey M7- I just tried to register on Datbtrue on was \'banned\' forever??? Cripes, I didn\'t even do anything yet.. damnit!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271251251

I found Datbrue forum and tried to register to find out I am banned! LOL Its hilarious, I have never been a member of that forum but it rejects all my attempts at registering for the first time, even when I try using other nicknames or email addresses!

miracle7 wrote: Rondo,

I\'m holding at a .75\" gain. There is no CJC-1296 that I\'m aware of; perhaps you\'re thinking of CJC-1295. I\'m using Mod GRF 1-29 with an Ipamorelin/GHRP-2 combo with phenomenal results. There are some tricks to maximize peptide results. I\'ve done lots of research and spoke with a fellow named DatBTrue. He\'s a peptide genius. You should Google him and become a member of his forum. I\'m sleeping like a baby again and have wonderful dreams. It\'s so cool to dream like a kid again. It can be scary though! Had a nightmare a few days ago! Be careful who/where you order from. I don\'t trust any online sources. You don\'t know what you\'re injecting!

Best,
M7x5.78ish

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271252549

I\'ve pre-booked Rounds 2,3,4,5 and 6! I\'m not worried about Atrophy. I\'m going to be a giant! ROFLMAO... Seriously, it\'s still bigger than where I started. I\'m happy despite my loss. I do need aesthetic touch up and of course would enjoy more Girth. I just hope newbies realize that this procedure is NOT without flaws and could become quite expensive over the long haul. If one can\'t afford at least 2 Rounds minimum... I say forget it! That said, I\'m due back at the Red Cross for my blood donation. Then it\'s aluminum recovery on the highway. Girth isn\'t free ya\' know!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271254156

Good luck sir, and I\'d like to thank you for your contributions, not that I have peyronies myself but just the sheer amount of info that will help others with it is just great.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271255658

Thanks Fedup! I try.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271277554

@ m7 thats the tude bro you will get it whether it is Jan or April. Not sure where I will be at then but if I loose a quarter I m still over 6.5 which is enough!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271300805

@EP
You are too funny my friend. In light of my current circumstances, you never fail to make me laugh and brighten my day. Alas, I\'m afraid I\'m no competition for MM! He\'s a horse! I\'m a donkey... or perhaps a pony! LOL In all seriousness, I DO plan on returning in January or February (many determining factors) for Round 2. I need the aforementioned touch up and would really like another 1/2\" from Round2. I trust Dr. Casavantes and Wade so we\'ll see what they deem best. Thanks for the chuckle amigo.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 10 months ago #1271343055

I\'m officially at the 6 week point. I did end up losing more size. I\'d estimate my gains to be around 5/8\" or .625\" (for those that prefer decimal equivalents.) I\'m still really happy. I\'ve also torn my left forearm extensors and tendon (tennis elbow) while working out.