PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272514403

Thanks JABM and CC.
My son is completely healed (thank the Lord). I\'m doing much better but still have some minor upper respiratory congestion. I\'m really excited about Round 2 and am going to request the maximum of 20% that my penis will hold (I am prepared to pay for 35cc\'s). I am hoping for at least a 3/4\" gain long term. At 4 months and 5 days, my gains are steadfast at .125\" at the neck, .375\" mid-shaft and .5\" at the base. I haven\'t lost any size in several weeks and consider what I have to likely be permanent.
I\'ve been in contact with E.P. daily. He and I are going to hang out the night prior to my procedure and probably get into trouble. E.P. is a great friend and excels at having fun. I really miss his presence here at PB\'s. I don\'t have much of a social life due to fatherhood and my career. My brothers at PB\'s are my friends and I feel as if I\'ve known many of you much longer than in reality. I\'m so thankful to be here and to be a part of this site. Your support and encouragement has meant a great deal to me and has always been received with humbleness and gratitude. Thank ALL of you once more.
On a side note, my diet seems to really be making quite a difference in my health (virus aside). I\'ve lost 21 pounds of pure fat, my hair color is coming back (yes, actually restoring from gray), my energy levels are sky high, my libido is elevated, my erections are like a steel pipe and I\'ve noticed minor wrinkles are disappearing. All of this from a pure vegan diet consisting of pure, unpasteurized, raw and organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, legumes, chlorella, spirulina, etc. I feel 20 years old again. Of course, I\'m still on my hormone therapy of herbs, DHEA(10mg) and the occasional HCG cycle. I\'m exercising a lot more and find I\'m not tired at all, even after meals, mid-day, post w/o, etc. I feel like the Energizer Bunny.
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day! LOL Round 2 can\'t get here soon enough. I\'m confident that this round will be the one that makes all the difference regarding relations with my spouse. It may not be as much as she could handle or enjoy, but it should be enough that she enjoys sex much more. She has been really supportive and I cannot wait to be with her at my new size. I will definitely undergo Round 3 and possibly a Round 4 but will call it quits after I reach my goal. If I can gain 3/4\" from R2, I will only need 1 more round for aesthetic touch up and a little more Girth. Wish me luck fellas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272517233

Glad to hear about your boy! And I\'m positive you\'ll have an epic outcome with Round 2!
A night out with EP? lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272527423

M7- I\'m happy to hear things are turning the corner for you. I am confident you will have an excellent result! I would focus on this Round 2 and worry bout 3 and 4 and...? Careful on that night out... I don\'t know about you, but a night out is usually a bad idea if I plan on having a \'procedure\' the following. I\'m sure the two of you will enjoy the library though. Just remember to return the books before you fly out... Yeah right. Enjoy and good luck! Regards

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272544497

Wife has strep throat. The fun never stops! LOL. $8,575.00 for my son\'s trip to Scottish Rite. Wow...(Pauses...) That\'s a lot of Girth...

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272553546

WOW... health Insurance did not pay???

I hope all will be well.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272553801

It has been filed. I\'m awaiting the finalized bill from BCBS. I have a POS based insurance plan. I also have an out of pocket amount of $5,000.00/individual/year before insurance kicks in. This is going to hurt. Oh well. I\'ll be on cloud nine after Round 2.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272554943

Wow, $8500?! Almost makes me thankful for the universal healthcare we Canucks have.

However, in all honesty the odds that you\'d be making funeral arrangements are probably on par with the outcome you have now. Our healthcare system may be free but it\'s systemically broken too. People die all the time for treatable issues that just aren\'t caught in time due to an incredibly long wait times and overwhelmed ERs. Consider yourself lucky that you can at least buy proper care.

Good luck on R2! Do you have a date yet?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272556123

Thanks edupd! My son is alive and well and that is really all I care about. Money just doesn\'t matter when it comes to your son\'s life.

I\'m scheduled for a night of debauchery with EP on the 14th of May and 30cc\'s + of 20% of PMMA with Dr. Casavantes on the 15th. I will request a fill of the maximum he feels my skin will accept safely. I am prepared to pay for 35cc\'s if my skin will hold it. I would love to gain 3/4\" to 1\". We will see.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272559613

What is the price per cc after 20?
Thanks m7

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272560048

$75/cc

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272563760

I wonder if they keep track of previous sessions for those of us that have had lower than 20cc\'s before. I had 15cc in session 1 and 24cc in session 2 so really I\'m still owed 1cc.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272564965

I\'m curious to see what your round 1 gain levels off at is as it will have been 6 months between rounds for you. I had .75 gain at the 8 week mark. Would not be unhappy if that was my final gain 6 months post op from round 2. I already know that round 3 is reality and round 4 very likely if I hope to achieve a 6+MSEG. Do you think 4 rounds of 20ccs at 20% would net the same gain as 3 rounds also totally 80ccs? Or even 2 rounds of 40ccs if your junk could handle that much? Or maybe a wash but one takes longer to get there due to healing time between rounds..... Shit I think about late at night! lol

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272575430

@BJ

I think about the same sh*t dude! LOL My gains were at least 3/4\" at the 6-8 week mark and at that point I thought that was my final size (we are told that 6 weeks is judgment day). I think that beyond 6 weeks, your body isn\'t going to produce much of a collagen deposition reaction from the micro-spheres. My size began to shrink towards month 3 and into month 4 where it seems to have settled somewhat. At 6 weeks, I was 6 1/8\" MSEG and am now 5 1/4\". That\'s why I believe it\'s so important to wait 6 months if you want an accurate measurement of finalized gains. Personally, I would do what you\'re doing and wait 8 weeks after R1 and do R2 and so on and then wait to see where things settle after 6 months or so. Pressure Necrosis would be my only worry regarding high volume but as a Dermatologist, I\'m sure Dr. Casavantes can readily tell when one\'s unit has \"had enough\". He will NOT jeopardize one\'s safety over one\'s desires. As much as I need this Girth, I respect that a great deal.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272575496

The Metacrill' website details the procedure of penile bioplasty and states that typically, 20-30 cc\'s are used in each round/session. It also states that one can be filled up until the PMMA actually begins to ooze out of the entry points at which time the surgeon must halt introducing product immediately. This makes sense to me as your post op size will diminish greatly (swelling, carrier, etc.) over the next day or two. Just keep your damn fingers crossed that I get 30 + cc\'s and I\'ll be sure to inform the PB\'s posse about my experience. Captain Caaaaaveman! ... Ooops. Wrong line. Hehe.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1272595824

Last time I talked to Dr C face to face, he is very against anything above 22 CC especially if it is 20%. I told him that I have read some Dr\'s in Brazil are going for 30% and with higher CC\'s and he thinks it is not safe at all and he would not do it. But then again, may be he can be convinced other wise.

I have found that after 6 months, the final results of each round is solidified. My numbers became very consistent after 5.5 months. If at all possible, one best waits for six months before the next round.

The collagen growth supposed to be dynamic and hence is always changing so the results one sees in a few weeks are not the final ones for sure. Also older men take longer to build collagen and longer to stabilize.....