PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272992693

Hey Brotha how\'s it Hanging?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1272996576

Still doing quite well CC. 23 days post op and still at 6\"MSEG with a BG of 6.5\". Hoping for some collagen deposition. We will see. Either way, round three is inevitable. I have some minor aesthetic issues and will need more Girth. It\'s cool though. I\'ve grown quite fond of Avanti Derma.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1273077856

M7 long lost brother how art thou? Just been catching up on what I have missed and your thread was of course my first stop! WOW!! Exellent news also on the fact that metracrill seems to keep the gains! So far you have gained twice as much from this round right? I am also toying with he idea of a touch up. Size is still there an it looks great but there are a few undulations that could get sorted. Problem is that I know my mind and if my frined M7 is heading towards 7\'\' then I will feel left out lol and go for max again lol (kiddin!! ) I am still Hanging on to my size which is good! Been sooo busy buying my business partner out of the business and having to learn French which is several hours aday so spare a thought!!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 6 months ago #1273115548

I\'m doing well bro!

I believe I will walk away with a solid 1/2\" from R2 after all settles. I received 28cc\'s of 20%. I will try to persuade the Mrs. to assist me in taking some solid measurements in the near future. Hope to see you on more often buddy! Happy to hear you haven\'t lost any size!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273149498

look forward to reading up on your BIG numbers soon!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273207968

Hello,
I was just wondering why can\'t I see the picutres?Everytime I try to look at the before and after pictures I get a message saying I don\'t have permission to perform this action.
What\'s up with that?
thanks

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273213766

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273220235

How you coming along man? Are you pleased with round 2 at this point? When is round 3?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273268608

Thanks miracle7 skeptical one sizemic soma and all the guys here on the best PE forum in the world you helped me alot

I was considering Dr Rosenthal Bella procedure for a while now but after researching on this forum I am seriously considering PMMA now
The results of the PMMA in the pictures are amazing miracle7 and sizemic and gsxr you were my inspiration and I think this is the best choice for me

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273277549

Brethren...

I am currently 6 weeks+ post op and have lost little (if any) size. My Flaccid measurement is 5.75\" MSFG. Erect varies but typically around 5.875\" - 6.125\" MSEG. Other than the \"gap\" issue, I am very happy with the size gained from R2. I received only basal entry points for R2 and will likely \"demand\" neck entry for my final Round. R3 is inevitable and will likely go down in several months. I\'m awaiting the sale of my mother\'s home and the return of my good friend... E.P.

R3 will be another full session hopefully attaining a solid 6.5\" - 6.75\" MSEG measurement. My skin seems compliant so another 28 cc\'s is not out of the question. R4 will be for aesthetic touch up only and should address any minor bumps/ridges/gaps/etc. At that point, I am calling it quits. I\'m confident my wife would love for me to be around 7.25\" MSEG but I\'m not made of money and consider that \"over-the-top\". Then again...

Regards,

M7x6

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273277783

Hey Miracle7
How is the Flaccid state my goal is 6inch Girth but way more important for me is the Flaccid Length and Girth.
I had alot of confidence issues because of my Flaccid state .
also talked to Wade he told me to contact the office, any advice about the hotels there?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273278771

My Flaccid was always fairly good. I\'d say that PMMA helped with a little Flaccid length (

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273281443

Thanks M7
My size is
EL 6
EG 4.5
FL 2.5(6.5 stretched)
FG 3.9

What should I expect from Round 1?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273320616

Miracle7,
I am planing to have mine done in June and also staying at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Does the Dr\'s office provide shuttle to the San Diego airport or if taxi, then approximately how much...I talked to Christian and he said that they will have Linnea in next week. Thanks.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 5 months ago #1273323615

avd wrote: Miracle7,
I am planing to have mine done in June and also staying at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Does the Dr\'s office provide shuttle to the San Diego airport or if taxi, then approximately how much...I talked to Christian and he said that they will have Linnea in next week. Thanks.

You\'ll need to talk to Christian about shuttle services & costs, but they definitely can take you between Tijuana and San Diego.