PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273868095

@ M7 pictures looking good! I can see what you mean but only in two of the pictures and its doenst look unatural just different I cant see it all on the other pics though just looks huge! I also had an increase around 6 weeks but like you not on the base. My base was 7.5 now just 7 at the very base and 6.75 half 0.25 of an Inch out. my mseg was 6.6 now 6.5 and sometimes just under but then after a few nights of abusing the wife it gets back close to 6.6 so definitely varies a bit.
There is a chance I might go for my touch up in July already as rest of the year looks difficult it would be around the 9 month mark so a decent wait. I also have a one area with a slight indentation so need that sorted. I feel I am closed to may out in terms of what I want inside my Cock. Like you I can feel the difference when Flaccid between material and my Cock and I think trying to go to seven would be ruining a good thing. I am thinking a smooth layer say 16cc across the whole penis with a little extra around the indentation will do and get it back to the 6.6 mark after the usual post shrinkage and it will then hopefully be smoothed out. Sell that house and come with me in July!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273891721

I\'m working on selling it big guy! It would be really cool to meet up in TJ. I am beginning to experience some shrinkage now at the 3 month mark. I have determined that I will need another full round. I will likely have Dr. C begin by correcting aesthetics and increasing from there. I really would enjoy a final size of 6.25\" - 6.5\" MSEG. Oh God... I see two more rounds in my future.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273919527

I am apparently at the point where shrinkage begins. I\'ve lost 1/4\"MSEG and have also discovered a Nodule in the neck area ventral side. It does not cause me discomfort and is not noticeable except via touch/massage. I will have Dr. C address it on my next round. I HATE shrinkage (Grumpy Smurf Voice). I have quite a few areas that require attention on my next visit. I\'m not incredibly bothered by it and trust Dr. Casavantes can correct them for the most part. It will be interesting to see where my Girth ends up after another 3 months seeing as how I received 28cc\'s of 20%. Right now, I am sitting at a 1/2\" gain. I\'ve been focused lately on length gain and increasing EQ. I\'m not going to \"call it\" yet, but I think I\'ve actually gained around 1/8\". I\'m not going to measure again for another 6 weeks though.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273927104

I lost the most in month 5 I believe. Definitely between month 4 and 5. Hopefully you don\'t!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273935127

I too am experiencing that \'shrinking feeling\'. It appears my mseg is now hovering around 6.125\". My Flaccid has taken a shot as well, now back down to an msfg of around 5.25, occcasionally falling to just over 5. Lots of fluctuation right now, which is approaching the 4 month mark. I hope this is the \'low\', as I will be looking at a gain of less than 1/2\" Erect, likely somewhere around 3/8\". I am now considering a cosmetic round to correct \'minor\' cosmetic issues not unlike yours M7. I admit to being a little concerned about where this material might be going- is it migrating? The recent CHL Drudge report has me a bit alarmed. I am aware that is locked out- but is there going to be an opportunity for constructive discussion about that? Thanks for your honesty of reporting.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273935414

@Rondo
I feel that a conversation on PMMA reduction/attrition/whatever it may be should be started.
@M7
A better angle I think:
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5m79bD3Ip1qefm89o4_250.gif

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273935479

@SO

Wow! Thanks for the link! (stomps foot repeatedly like a horse counting). Brrrrrrrrumski!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273936393

Rondo wrote: I too am experiencing that \'shrinking feeling\'. It appears my mseg is now hovering around 6.125\". My Flaccid has taken a shot as well, now back down to an msfg of around 5.25, occcasionally falling to just over 5. Lots of fluctuation right now, which is approaching the 4 month mark. I hope this is the \'low\', as I will be looking at a gain of less than 1/2\" Erect, likely somewhere around 3/8\". I am now considering a cosmetic round to correct \'minor\' cosmetic issues not unlike yours M7. I admit to being a little concerned about where this material might be going- is it migrating? The recent CHL Drudge report has me a bit alarmed. I am aware that is locked out- but is there going to be an opportunity for constructive discussion about that? Thanks for your honesty of reporting.

What makes you think the PMMA is going anywhere? The PMMA itself is surely only a small part of new tissue. Surely like any foreign body reaction of collagen formation it will change over the first 6 months or so. There must be swelling or inflammation present in the months post op. Wouldn\'t that settling down be a much more plausible explanation than the actual PMMA beads disappearing?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273937812

PMMA is plastic, it is not dissolving or anything. The Collagen keeps changing all the time and as H10 said, could be some swelling so it is always in a \"dynamic\" state..

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 4 months ago #1273938253

I think the lymphatic-reference in CHL\'s thread is extremely premature & presumptuous to consider alarming (in my opinion), and I haven\'t seen any references to this type of risk in my prior research. That isn\'t to say it is a possibility, but I think Hoddle\'s thesis stands more to reason.
I\'ll start a thread on \"diminishing girth\" so that we can all exchange notes, throw around ideas, and get a better understanding of this: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Dim...th-postPMMA.-5890049

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 3 months ago #1274115335

Update:

I am currently 106 days post op. I\'m still sitting at over 6\"MSEG with a 6.5\"BEG. No changes in the small Nodule (same size, feel, etc.). Hope to return to TJ in September/October for R3. I will be going for touch up and hopefully another 1/4\" - 1/2\". If I only gained 1/4\" and improved my aesthetics, I\'ll be super happy and consider PE retirement. I\'ve been working out and am starting to look pretty damn good. Through vigorous weight training and walk racing, my EQ has gone up tremendously. I have just ordered Mucuna Pruriens after reading many published clinical studies and will report after I\'ve had ample time to try it out. It is a potent herb and is akin to natural form of Cabergoline. I believe I am prone to elevated levels of prolactin as my sex drive is down but my EQ is awesome. My testosterone is extremely high right now as well. I tried .25mg of Dostinex (Cabergoline) from a BB friend of mine and ... WOW! I felt as horny as I did as a teenager! The link between the mind and the penis seemed a million times stronger. Also, for the first time in my life, I experienced multiple, high intensity orgasms and had zero refractory period. This stuff is insane. Not being one to jump on pharmaceuticals, I found an herbal alternative. If it works half as good as the script... I\'m golden.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 2 months ago #1274388340

I am now over 6 months post op and size seems stable. I will definitely need a touchup as aesthetics are still an issue. Will likely schedule R3 in a few months. No serious complications as of yet.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 1 month ago #1274884016

Added D-Aspartic Acid (3 grams) to my test boosting supplements.

Reference:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19860889

Just had blood work done. My test levels are through the roof! Scored over 1,100 with above average free test as well! I\'m 39 in October FYI. Wake up every morning to a flagpole. LOL Horny as sheet! Also down to 10% body fat. Lean and mean baby! Hope to get R3 in October/November but really want to hang with SO and EP.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 1 month ago #1274889855

Are these blood tests for T-evaluation expensive? Pardon my ignorance in this regard but I haven\'t yet checked with my health insurance on the matter and am too poor (lol) to pay out of pocket if it isn\'t mostly or entirely covered (which I doubt). I\'d be interested to know where I am.

And I\'ll need to get a hold of EP soon but I imagine it\'s possible to coordinate a window of time during Fall. If you know about EP\'s status shoot me a PM/text.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 12 years 1 month ago #1274894560

The blood tests are NOT covered. I\'ve already met my yearly out of pocket max so I only pay the copay of $40.00. Worth it; if you ask me. I will shoot EP an email. Fall sounds good to me for a rendezvous.