PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276086550

In my 4th session, DR C and Wade said they can go in with the Cannula and \"break up\" the clumps of PMMA as they re inject some more where needed. I can\'t yet tell if it worked or not on me, but so far it is a bit better than before although they said they addressed a few other areas but I can see already that these areas are still the same and have not changed, needless to say I am disappointed...but to be fair, I\'ll give it a few more weeks.

In your case M7.5, since u have a straight shaft, they may be more successful in addressing your issues, at least I do hope so....

I like 30% for sure, it has been only a few weeks and I can feel the skin a little more solid which is what I wanted...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 10 months ago #1276111068

Thanks Mustang2020. My primary concern is the abrupt ending of PMMA on the left side of my Circumcision line. It\'s very steep. Did they mention where the broken up PMMA clumps go? I may get some 10% to help transition at the neck area and the base and the rest is going to be 30%.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276141168

Spoke with Wade. He consulted Dr. Casavantes. He said that they would enter just behind the Circumcision line with a smaller cannula breaking up the raised area and then camouflage with 10% or 20% to taper. I will definitely take good before and after pics so others with similar issues can see corrective results. Otherwise, he said my results are very good and that he will be using 30% for the shaft. This will be my last procedure. I\'m Hanging up my hat. LOL I expect to gain at minimum ¼\" - ½\" in Girth from my final round. This will leave me with a final Girth of 6¼\" - 6½\". I\'ve come to my senses and do not wish for a 7\" Girth. I know my wife can handle it with no problem but I\'m doing this for me. She\'s happy with my size now and loves me for who I am. Her libido sucks but I\'ll just have to deal. My testosterone is through the roof and my EQ is that of a 15 year old. Other than some grey hairs, I couldn\'t be happier. Thanks to all my brothers for their support and friendship. I\'ll clearly document my progress and post my surgery date when it becomes concrete.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276141484

Are they injecting silicone into ur dicks?

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276141657

Good luck to you bro. Either way you\'re still BIG with everything functioning properly. Success in my book.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276142590

@medilook
Hell no! It\'s PMMA.

@BigJ
Thanks bro. I\'m already 6+MSEG as clearly evident by my completely Flaccid pic... any more is icing on the cake. Just want the best aesthetic result I can get. I average a ½\" gain each round. With 30%, I may achieve more but I don\'t care what my gains are. Statistically, I\'m already HUGE. Either way, I\'m 1,000% confident I\'ll have a final Girth in excess of 6¼\" just from touch up alone. My future will focus primarily on EQ (which is like a teenager right now) and overall health. Now that I\'m sporting a monster Cock, I want to ensure that it functions at 100% all of the time for years to come. My hormone levels are that of a 20yo and I\'ve been weight training and doing lots of cardio. My physique is wicked and I\'m constantly hit on by teenagers and girls in their young 20\'s even though I\'m 39 years of age. Just have a few grey hairs and some very minor forehead wrinkles (might have Botox by Dr. C while I\'m there). My wife has mentioned that a threesome is a possibility as she finds some girls very attractive (she has excellent taste too... <think Sizemic\'s girls>. If only I could arrange something... She did mention my size to one of her bi friends (very cute with great skin and a bubble ass) and her friend told her in private that she got really wet thinking about it. Damn... I\'m getting wood now just thinking about the possibility! LOL I do have some concerns about our marriage becoming jeopardized later down the road though. My wife is definitely the jealous type. I lover her very much and if it meant causing trouble, no way would I do it. However, if not, her friend better be prepared! Wish me luck bro.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276144194

Hey, you only live once but I\'ve heard lots of stories about threeways going south. Normally it\'s with a small husband and a big friend. Not your worry my friend!!! Keep us posted.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276144512

@BigJ
Yeah... not worried about the size of her Cock! LMAO

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276145951

LMAO2!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276149873

Hey Miracle: Hang in there (whatever that means)!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276150571

i saw some documentary where this guy injected silicone into his junk and had Balls that were 2 ft around! He can no longer get erections. It looked like a freak show.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276151503

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I think the guy you are talking about is Marco. It was two or 3 years ago he went to have more silicone put in and he had a lung embolism. The thing is he was seriously pro silicone not matter what anyone said, a god to most. Anyway since the lung embolism, he had most of the silicone removed. Sad story.

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276207990

M7x6, left you a PM when you get some time!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276208491

Hi M7.5, You are a married man, you have so much invested with your children, your wife and your assets. A three some is a recipe for disaster in a marriage situation. Your wife is a jealous type? then forget it, the chances for a huge problem happening is very high to certain. Women are emotional beings and you are her husband, you look at the other girl in a sexual way for a split second and your wife will never forgive you, let alone stick your d..k in the other woman!

I have done two girls at once, even though they were not girl friends of mine, they were fighting for attention in bed, I had to make sure they both got almost exactly the same action....and even then one was jealous of the other one because she was prettier...go figure!!!

Just worried about a friend!

Miracle8x7's PMMA Progress Report 11 years 9 months ago #1276210781

I\'ve had a threesome also. It was fun but you only have one Cock so it\'s a little over rated. In my opinion instead of the marriage risks you\'re better getting a $50 oil massage + $20 tip for happy ending at your local Chinese massage shop. Business is business. Keep it separate from your homelife.