PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280204518

• Visitor
  • Visitor
hoddle10,

Not disagreeing. And many of the studies done, albeit their scarcity, are generally done by those seeking financial reward and thus results have the potential to be skewed towards a favorable outcome.

Still, the issue is an important one. Female cosmetic surgery is a very profitable business. Breast, cheek, buttock augmentation is a billion dollar business. Companies and physicians make money hand over fist. And like it or not, financial incentives are a major factor in developing new technologies and procedures. It warrants the thought then that investing in the development of penile augmentation procedures would eventually lead to a substantial return on investment.

So that leaves the following thought: All current research and experimentation on penile augmentation done my medical companies and physicians has resulted in less than satisfactory outcomes. I hardly doubt these particular entities have completely ignored penile enhancement. Probably most men worry about their size and thousands of polls indicate that a vast number are unhappy with their member. Companies are not stupid and know that if a technique could be developed to successfully treat these men, there would be a massive profit to be had.

Based on what I believe to be a reasonable assumption then, the only answer at this point is that no clinically tested procedure has been developed or discovered to successfully and safely enlarge, enhance, or augment the human penis with consistent positive results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280207572

I think theres an element of cultural support. No one thinks plastic surgeons who do breast implants are creepy, nor women who get them sad and desperate. Not so with PE patients or PE doctors, I just don\'t know what the catalyst for change would be maybe its happening with the more mainstream success of things like that water Penis Pump, but I doubt very many doctors are eager to jump on this \'untapped\' market.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280209414

• Visitor
  • Visitor
jimb,

I think many physicians (plastic surgeon, derm, etc) are probably not aware of methods being used currently. But they would be if more of the procedures being done were properly documented and studied for long-term clinical trials with publication. Of course, this would need to be done by non-biased and uncompensated researchers. Then the results would need to be published in respected, peer-reviewed journals. Physicians keep up on the latest and the greatest. Journals are frequently utilized.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280209669

openraptor wrote: hoddle10,

Not disagreeing. And many of the studies done, albeit their scarcity, are generally done by those seeking financial reward and thus results have the potential to be skewed towards a favorable outcome.

Still, the issue is an important one. Female cosmetic surgery is a very profitable business. Breast, cheek, buttock augmentation is a billion dollar business. Companies and physicians make money hand over fist. And like it or not, financial incentives are a major factor in developing new technologies and procedures. It warrants the thought then that investing in the development of penile augmentation procedures would eventually lead to a substantial return on investment.

So that leaves the following thought: All current research and experimentation on penile augmentation done my medical companies and physicians has resulted in less than satisfactory outcomes. I hardly doubt these particular entities have completely ignored penile enhancement. Probably most men worry about their size and thousands of polls indicate that a vast number are unhappy with their member. Companies are not stupid and know that if a technique could be developed to successfully treat these men, there would be a massive profit to be had.

Based on what I believe to be a reasonable assumption then, the only answer at this point is that no clinically tested procedure has been developed or discovered to successfully and safely enlarge, enhance, or augment the human penis with consistent positive results.

I think you are missing the point slightly. PMMA is already FDA approved in the US. It\'s already used \"off label,\" for things like cheek and chin enhancement. They don\'t test procedures they test products. PMMA has already been tested and brought to market. The only study we\'ll ever see on PMMA penis enhancement is a reflective study that some Urologist does in order to get published. He\'ll probably even have to pay to have it published.

Basically we have already seen after over a decade of cosmetic fillers in the US, that medical companies take the cheapest and quickest route to getting their products to market and then rely on Dr\'s using them \"off label.\" PMMA isn\'t any different.

If a new product were to come along, specifically with large volume filling in mind, then it could be different. But even then I doubt they\'d do testing on the penis, as it\'s a dynamic organ, which seems to make fillers less stable. They\'d test of boob and butts, but not the penis.