PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1271760081

JBM- any updates on your aesthetic? It appears your overall gains remain impressive.. just wondering your impression of resulting aesthetic/feel/etc. Are you \'done\', or do you feel a compulsion to \'touch-up\' (or is it too early to tell?) Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1271843773

@ M7 Similar length I wish lol. You will get there mate and I think your next round will leave you super happy!! Advice! wait until week 4-6 to measure so you don\'t get caught up in euphoria and then loose heart as the inevitable shrinkage occurs. Even at my current girth I couldn\'t help being a little unhappy going from 6.75 to 6.6 MSEG even though I know that\'s ridiculous!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1271843791

@ Rondo Overall no real change. I have been skiing lots including skat skiing and had some serious case of cold penis but it still holds up well. I could have sworn it shrunk more and I did put a tape to it last week but its still 6.6 MSEG and 7plus at the base. I feel the aesthetics have improved a little or maybe I am more used to it. I have no plans for a touch up. I will review at six months mark but really I am very very happy with my Cock and considering my initial goals many years ago of 5.5 with FFT and now being over an Inch above its a dream come true.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1271843811

@ EP Happy new year to you to EP! Hilarious I would love to go intercontinental with this thing I just turned 40 so what do you think is it worth asking the wife for a free pass??

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1272077544

quick update Strangely enough I have not dropped any size it seems so still 6.6 mseg...yeah! Aesthetics well I dont know if I just got used to it but it seems a lot more even now and yes there are to fixes I would like but I can live without them and they are not visible to the naked girl. So happy a happy dude! I am sorry to the PM\'ers that I have been absent for a while. I am always going to to come back when I can but in a way it is nice to not think about pre op post op every day. 2011 was the year of my penis 2012 the year of using it!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1272079941

awesome... well put. Very happy for your results JBM! Sounds like you are truly happy. Again (wish I could remember all this crap) I am going to review your progress thread regarding the number/volume/etc. of procedures you\'ve had. Sizemic just completed round 4, which is where I believe you wound up. I could deal with that. I\'m looking into round 2 now. Pretty sure that will get me to my \'minimum\' Girth goals. Cheers man! Although I hope to hear a status report some time in the future, Enjoy that rod for awhile and don\'t worry about \'us\' in-between.. that\'s what it\'s all about right? Regards

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1272079992

@JAM,
Congrats with your result and I am really happy for you bro, just use your tool and enjoy 2012, If I were in your position and I have only v. minor aesthetic issues I will delay my touch-ups for a longer period (i.e. more than 9-12 months imo even better after 3 yrs).

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1272081005

@JABM

We have been friends here from the start and I am so thrilled that you are happy with your outcome and without complication! You are indeed gigantic and I\'m happy that you\'ve reached your goal. Please check in periodically and update us. I\'ll catch up with you at some point.

Cheers,

M7

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 months ago #1272115076

Not going anywhere my man and will be sure to follow your succes this month!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272304014

@ Rondo HA HA yes yes I will get to a synopsis report lol christ knows when! Actually I did 3 rounds but I had prior FFT allthough I believe that\'s all but gone now!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272304041

@ smartman thanks my friend...(Btw you were an early inspiration to me especially in term of long term effects and your always interesing posts).
Wise words for sure (currently not thinking about it....much) I agree that 9 months plus is better. Around easter is a time I could make it and it will be about 7months rest of the year is booked up with travel and work already but I don\'t mind waiting another full year.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272304430

Well done JABM; great results and above all no complications! The whole forum rejoices at your success!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272306321

Awesome stuff JABM
A PE success story....
Please check in from time to time. I\'ve always enjoyed your insightful posts..
MM

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272353957

@ MM not going anywhere this thread is here to stay cant believe I let it slip to page two lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272353984

@ Supa Thanks my European little brother. Research, choosing the best doctor, following everything to the letter, living extremely healthy.....but most of all finding this site!