PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270928331

@ sizemic HA HA I am not I just don\'t want to post some freaky number only to update three day later that its all gone. Its only day four now anyway. Will measure mid week. Swelling should be gone then. Currently over 6 everywhere apart from just under circ scar and 6.5 close to base..........erm and that\'s Flaccid. I had a quarter Erection IE filling up but not enough to lift the penis so you could walk in the gym shower like that with no one blinking an eye lid and it hung 6.5 straight down and over 6.5 mid shaft lol. I am not really that concerned with Flaccid but that did look cool lol. Anyway I have been here before and time will tell where it ends up. All I know is that I am pretty sure I will be north of 6.5 average. lets see!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270928742

You\'re a freak of nature! ... and I\'m jealous. LOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270939566

@ M7 Ok swelling seems to be almost gone so less freakish now lol you are growing and I am shrinking I am sure our measurements will meet in the middle somewhere lol Day five now so will measure tomorrow or the next day for my low point figure!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270939593

I\'ve grown even more. MSEG is now over 6\"! I\'ll be uploading pics later in the afternoon.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270939847

@M7 Thats great do some proper stats as well ! it would be great to hear how much you have grown on average! Also how much you day 6-7 and how much you have gotten back! awesome news!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270945540

I\'m with you JBM... meaning \'shrinking\', although stabilized. Day 12. 6\" MSEG... perhaps a fuzz over. lookin forward to the \'return\' ... You had just as much 3rd round as you did 2nd? both at 20%? How many days between procedures? Good luck with that growth.. and holy crap... nice hang (6.5)! Regards

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270945685

Justabitmore wrote: Nut case lol I am sure I will be small again when the swelling goes down!! Promise to wear an ice pack!!

wow finally figured out how to do that \'quote thing\'. SMALL AGAIN!!??!?! You tryin to give us all a complex JBM? If you are ever \'small\' again, we will then know the good Doctor has been injecting us with a percentage mixture of 10% simple suger, 20% tonic water, and 20cc gin (or vodka depending on your preference)... I perfect \'cocktail wienie\'! Way to funny ...

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270946896

If you are ever \'small\' again, we will then know the good Doctor has been injecting us with a percentage mixture of 10% simple suger, 20% tonic water, and 20cc gin (or vodka depending on your preference)... I perfect \'cocktail wienie\'! Way to funny ...

Funny stuff brother Rondo! You and I now seem to be sporting a similar size. It will be nice to compare notes in a couple of months. You were a good bit larger in Girth pre-op than I was.

@JABM
Shame on you! You\'re scaring people with that thing! Put it away! Bwahahaha!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270950047

@ Rondo I had six weeks between round 1 and 2 and 4 months for the last round! Yes I received over 20cc at 20% in my last round and to be honest had I wated the full three months I would probably have received that in round two. instead I received a smaller amount and only 10% because I was so close to my final goal. Had I waited I would have shrunk more and we would have been able to gauge it better! The 6.5 hang was pretty exceptional its normally between 5.75 and 6. I am sure you will start growing from here on expect a couple of one eights over the next 3-4 weeks but its a waiting game. 6 MSEG....Flippin hell!!! that is very very big for a first round if you improve on that over the next few weeks surely you will be happy right? I would definitely wait the three months if I were you so you know exactly where you are at...holy shit you guys carry some big guns!!!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270950049

@ M/ and Rondo LMAO Look compared to you blessed people I am just a modest man in everyway!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270950051

Tonight (due to time difference) will be my day 6 no hint of bruising or swelling apart from a little swelling around circ scar (can take weeks to go) I should be at my low point know! might measure!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270964248

Well I am not keen on measuring but that doesn\'t mean I can\'t have a bit of fun. So going retro in honor of Sizemics earlier pictures (before he became massive) where he used a toilet roll as a gauge! Here is my attempt!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270964316

So I took a standard toilet roll and cut through it just in case I needed the extra space!! phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1226458

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270964323

Then I put my cock in it....................... phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1226459

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270966893

Dude... what are you planning using that thing on? Holy $hit! Going to call Wade now and see if Dr. C will use 50% on my next round.