PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271422473

@ Mustang hmm not sure I am thinking I need to get past 5-6 Months before I conclude anything could go up perhaps but for some its down so lets see!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271459225

@ EP HA HA there might be! if you were a girl and pretty you could bend over and have a look! Just had a measure and it seems to be settling at 6.5+ 6-6.25 circ scar an 1.5 Inch down. Then 6.5 until last 1.5 Inch which starts at 7 and goes 7.25. Sexual technique has changed. Less hard work and fast banging. Just slow dipping and using about 5-6 inches and then now and then sink in properly and watch her eyes roll back! 100pc happy.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271469735

JBM- Just curious about your \'aesthetic\'. I thought I saw you post some concerns in another thread about some issues you had (sorry, can\'t remember whose thread). You had indicated you\'d be going in next year for a touch up? I\'m headed into probability of session two, and am still unclear on the percent issue, as it appears to affect people differently. Seems that there is a higher likelihood of complications with 20%. Comments?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271469757

Oh, also- do you notice the \'sleeve\' effect when Flaccid? I\'ve seen others with pics Flaccid indicating this type of pig-in-a-blanket look, when Flaccid. Is that your experience? Are any of these concerns (hard spots/lumps/etc.) more noticeable when Flaccid or Erect? Thanks again?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271495933

@ Rondo To be fair after everything has healed up and I lost 0.15-2 aesthetics are back to normal. I have no hard lumps but do have two small grains at the injection points at the top. Or at least I think I do! will check. I have fairly ok sized glands so I dont feel like having the pig in the blanket effect. As you can see on the birds eye view picture it is not much wider than before as the thickness as increased top and bleow the penis instead of the sides. I have gone to the max for me. gone from 5 average to 5.25 FFT to 6.5 plus average PMMA. considering that increase I have no complaints and currently dont feel the need to go for any touch ups. I do however reserve to change my mind when 6 months are up and I consider myself fully healed and everything normalised.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271495946

@ Rondo keep meaning to do the summary but it busy with Xmas and all. will ask EP and SO if I can do a short summary and pictorial when in a few weeks that they can pin up for a while.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271500280

Thanks for the response. Happy Holidays to you, and everyone! I look forward to your post of final results, procedures, and of course, future results. Regards.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271511286

Thanks buddy! Merry Xmas all! EP surely you have a Santa with a massive Cock in the graphics room ready for Xmas?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271523314

EP thats a Mexican breed right?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271624602

8 weeks update: Everything is fine some shrinkage havent at time or inclination to do a scientific style measuring session here is a snap shot MSEG missed my erection and had only a few seconds privacy. also not pulled tight but about right if I had been fully up! phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1252250

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271629307

You are huge bro! I\'m requesting 40% for my next Round in a frail attempt to play \"catch up\". LOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271632051

I am so jealous of that Girth!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271642908

@ JAM,That is a beautiful Girth .
@M7, I like that 40% idea you will have a bigger Girth but definitely a bony penis. LOOOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271656536

M7, Sizemic and Smartman thanks a lot for your comments! Wish I had made more of an effort now lol The majority of shrinkage has been base but I am fine with that as it was 7.25 average on the last Inch and now more like 7. circ scar starts at 6.125 then 6.375 then the rest is 6.5 plus average so my average is over 6.5 I am only a week over 2 months now. so more shrinkage may occur I am hoping to average 6.5 which would have given me 0.25 over last session not much but at this size it is a lot of volume! I also note that this has become new normal so i don\'t actually notice that I have a big penis or even think that I do. It is not body dysmorphia just used to it and it suit the rest of my frame well so doesn\'t look out of place....but boy does it do the trick in the bedroom lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271656649

I will catch up with you big bro... May require a trip or two to Brazil but I\'ll make it happen. You are gigantic and are at my ideal Girth for my length... (which is similar to yours). I\'m head over heels happy for you and your loving wife. Congratulations my good friend.

M7