PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270968297

Justabitmore wrote: Then I put my cock in it....................... phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1226459

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270968744

Dear sweet baby Jesus. I\'m getting picked up in 2 hours and I think I\'m going to print off that picture and say... \"Assemble like this\"

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270975490

Justabitmore wrote: Then I put my cock in it....................... phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1226459

Holy smoke - awesome result JABM!!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270979551

Hey bro... I\'ve got a large glans too. What does your glans measure (not circumference) when Erect both width and length viewed from the top. I\'m curious as to how we compare. Your result is awesome. I\'m arranging to have 50% put in during Round 2. I\'m shooting for 7.25\"NBPEL x 10.25\"MSEG. That should shut you up.

I\'ll take a similar shot post-op but instead of the TP roll, I\'ll be using this...

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270981998

You guys crack me up...stop this shit or soon all the members on this board will have huge Girth penises!!!! Bigger is not better..

Yet, I go for my 2nd session ASAP

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270983864

Ahhhhh... The healing power of laughter.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270985480

@m7 LMFAO HA HA HA you are an ace dude!!!
Dude. You can have the throne I have gone beyond my goal and I aint going further! Re glands I left this morning and back in five days so will measure then! I made sure that its tapered in to glands and I believe it worked!

@andy and imbignow. Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

@ SO as I said I am done now!!

@ mustang I know I know M7 brings the worst out of me lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1270985649

Forgot to post measurements Day 6....low point.

Inch by Inch. I averaged them out from the beginning then Inch by Inch to the end. EG the second to last Inch I put 6.875 the beginning is 6.75 and the end it measures 7. The first Inch is glands so I don\'t include that. The second Inch is glands to circ scar where there is hardly in any PMMA.

1. Glands
2. 5.875
3. 6.25
4. 6.625
5. 6.625
6. 6.875
7. 7.125

I pulled the tape tight I actually think mseg is 6.75 but I am keeping it strict!

What I like is that the first three inches are blow job friendly then the next three inches is averaging 6.75 and is the main payload length that will let her know who the big BOSS is (lol) then the last Inch Is for those OMG mid orgasm moments!

Only problem is that\'s this is the low point...........I don\'t actually want to grow......

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271022040

HOLY $HIT. That\'s all there is to say LOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271035687

@ Bricep Awesome pics dude!! Good to see you back!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271035759

UPDATE DAY 13. Just got back tonight (its past midnight) Size is still there but will measure tomorrow Out of three bits of unevenness two are definitely history. But it seems mid Girth is slightly uneven and can feel lumpy compared to the beginning of the penis. Transition is a little off. She didn\'t noticed when blowing just said...HUGE!! but I can feel it. However this is still early day so no judgment yet and the two more obvious problems are now fixed. If i have o go back for 7 cc of 10% next year so be it but fingers crossed. Also I certainly feel the PMMA more with the 20% solution I remember SO saying that it took a while to harden. I am still very happy and no regrets just looking forward to the final three months result I am certain it will be even more settled than now!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271052592

JAM-can you elaborate what you mean by you \"can feel the PMMA more\"

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271055059

@ Bricep Basically after round one and two (10%) i simply could not feel the material. It just felt like me. Right now I can feel it. It is a little like as if I am wearing a sleeve (I guess I am) but not unpleasant or unsightly. My wife have not noticed it and due to a few post birth issues its in her mouth and hands a lot lol. Now I am only around the two weeks mark and I remember SO telling me it took a few weeks for his to harden. so this might indeed change. Will of course update. Hoping to get it measured so I have two weeks stats on file. Actually last round my growth kicked in after three weeks. At this stage I am more worried about to much growth and I would be fully content with no growth at all. but I accept that I might get another 0.1 or 0.2. which would then be 0.5 in total for round three. 23 cc at 20% is a lot I know and Wade did say He expected over 0.75 but I cant see it and don\'t really want to !! The reason for the large amount was a small misunderstanding. I said I would be happy with 6.5 MSEG but wanted to make sure we got there this time so I told him to aim for at least 6.5 and that if ended up being 6.6 or even 6.75 that would be OK. Now he thought for some reason I had said I was 6 MSEG when in fact I was 6.25. Afterwords he then said well you will definitely get 0.75 so you will be well over 6.5....I looked at him and said that would make me 7....a small bit of silence and then laughter lol.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271060677

LOL bro I don\'t think I could comprehend swinging 7\" mseg. that is going to be one hell of a weapon.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271069690

@ Bricep and neither can I and I am certain it wont happen. Did my 14 days measurement and there has been no change to speak off. I cant see it suddenly blast half an Inch growth from here maybe 1/8 th or so.