PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270884206

ok guys back at the hotel.

the guys were superb as usual.

both wade and dr c have done a penis PMMA treatment on each other and Mel the assitance is next.

they were really please with how everything looked and they went for 20% not sure how many ccs but more than last time i think maybe 18. should give me a permanent over 6.5 tool.

Wade kept laughing saying you are going to have a fnin tank in your pants lol

will update on day 3,6 and two weeks with some pictures when the bruising are gone. this is me done and i think i will end up with a big hammer to go with the rest of me. feels great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270884853

Wow! You\'ll be a monster ... uh... MONSTER MONSTER! haha You\'d better be done or I\'m on a plane in a frail attempt to kick your a$$! Nah... Wow! Congrats bro! Be careful on the way home. Can\'t wait for your updates.

Best bud,

M7x5.6\"+/-?????? ----> On my way back to that Inch hopefully! LOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270886545

@m7x6 plus very soon

HA HA HA

the way this looks i might be accused of trying to smuggle an extra bit of luggage through as carry on!

anyway in a few days when the swelling is down we can both whine together about how un fair it is that instead of massive huge cocks we only have enormous once! lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270896778

Good luck with your results JBM! I plan to track both you and M7 for progress. It appears M7 has had some initial loss after round one- as have I, although to a lesser degree. I\'m at day 8 and am sitting at about an average .5 gain. I\'m happy that I\'m maintaining a 5.25-5.5 Flaccid mg, as that\'s .5 more than my \'plump\' (hours after pumping) pre-op. Erect has diminshed about 1/3 of the gain from day after Erect. I hit a max mid shaft of 6.5, now closer to 6-6.25. I\'m not really sure where to measure the base, as it flows into the pubic area, but closest I can get is 6.5+. I have no idea how you guys are able to get Erect, do the bone press thing- or wrap a tape, and then take a pic! What are you guys professional jugglers? Holy shit. I did the bone press thing with an old school wooden ruler and was a little disappointed that I barely grazed 7\"...not that it should be disappointing, just that the tube and stretch thing is so much more gratifying. So much for \'reliable stats\'.... I\'m excited to \'experience\' this collagen thing. Did you experience a \'second coming\'? I\'m a little concerned about this \'squishiness\' some are referring to, as well as the loss sizemic has recently reported. Please report on your experiences with that. Regards, and good luck!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270902938

Day 2 Back home black and blue. Its looking big I know it is swollen but I am over 6.5 at the end of the shaft....Flacid. my day three measurements which is basically in a few hours normally ends up my peak measurement at the end of 56 weeks. plus this time I have no more fat to loose as its pretty much all gone. Plus I had 20% instead of 10% the last two times.... I am now 100 percent sure I will average over 6.5 probably 6.6. They kept the beginning of the penis almost the same to make sure I can still get BJ so it start just under six but then the next Inch is 6.375 and then it goes 6.6-6.75 for the shaft then 7 last Inch before base and base above that. However they didn\'t fill the base as it was already 7 at the pubic bone so that\'s just swelling from incisions. So will measure tomorrow and then again on day 6-7 which has always been my low points. After that I will wait to week 2, 4 and 6. They fix to gaps which was cause by the FFT so it looks better and they did more on top to make sure it look more cylindrical than wide. Its certainly going to be all the size I want! I can see depending on healing however that there might be a 4-5cc 10% touch up session next year as there is some obvious uneveness. (obvious to me) also I find going from 6.3 to 6.75 in less than an Inch a bit much so you can see it is bulkier in the middle. Anyway still battered and bruised so who knows. I certainly can say I have had enough! I will post picture in the next few weeks. Beware lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270903080

@ Rondo Hey buddy. First of get rid of your pubic hair its no longer seen as a gay thing to do lol That sounds massive man!! OK here is how it works for most of us Day 6-8 are the low days. the swelling has gone. Its not a loss of size its just your penis no longer being bruised and swollen. after that the collagen start forming. Mine would normally peak on week 4-6. And I would start seeing it at week 3. So just relax now and it will all come back. All my day 3 measurements have been surpassed IE I will measure on Day 3 when it is still swollen. I would then loose 0.25 or something like that and then get it all back plus 0.1-2 4-5 weeks later. THe whole bone press thing I know what you mean. my Cock measures just over 7 like 1/8 0r 1/4 when I bonepress but thats when I am rock hard. I cant then bend my penis straight. If I measure from the side it 7.25 and more. Any I am just over 7 and thats that. Good luck it will be huge!! Not sure about the squishyness but it takes a while for everything to harden so in the first week or so it might feel abit loose. Good luck

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270904677

\'@ Rondo Hey buddy. First of get rid of your pubic hair its no longer seen as a gay thing to do lol\' LMFAO!.... It was a costume for Halloween...? Yeah, I\'ve got that 70\'s \'bush\'. I\'m sorry, but everytime I shave, I feel like a little boy, regardless of how it looks. I\'ve moved into \'man\' season (deer hunting-grrrr!) so I don\'t shave anything. My GF doesn\'t mind. I\'ll admit I had planned to trim and shave just prior to my procedure, but the trimmer inadvertently turned on in my dop kit so was dead when I took it out at the hotel. I\'ll clean up for YOU.. JBM Just teasin brother.... Thanks for the reassurance. I am now at day 9 and kinda feel as low I\'ve hit the \'low\'. I\'m looking forward to this upward climb. I had spoke with kingpin who indicated he had very little loss, and also very little \'regain\'- it just remained relatively the same. I don\'t view my \'loss\' as alarming, so I\'m just looking forward to this collagen phenomenon. I think our length\'s are likely comparable, and I believe (hope) I will probably chart the same path as you as far as procedures. I will wait a minimum 2 months before considering another procedure, although I\'m pretty confident I plan to have at least one more. I\'m curious about the 20% difference- my first was 10%. Your results sound perfect. Happy Healing!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270904773

@ no problems Metro Rondo lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270904847

You know JABM, it is against forum rules to be bigger than a Moderator! LOL

I\'d ban you but I already booked Rounds, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6!

LMAO!

Happy healing brother!

M7

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270905250

Nut case lol I am sure I will be small again when the swelling goes down!! Promise to wear an ice pack!!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270905774

miracle7 wrote: You know JABM, it is against forum rules to be bigger than a Moderator! LOL

I\'d ban you but I already booked Rounds, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6!

LMAO!

Happy healing brother!

M7

I\'m also technically a Moderator, so if this rule was in effect, I suspect a good chunk of our forum members would be banned hah
LOL

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270906566

We are but knights... ye are the King! You also have a great sense of humor buddy! I have to mess with my brother... hell, he said I have a clit! Bwahahahaha!

M7x5.6\" Hmmm. a little bigger just now. That\'s weird.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270908861

@ SO In my defense I meant a really big clit! and it was mainly in relation to M7 acting like a girl about the post op 7 day shrinkage we all get lol have a good weekend JABM

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270919822

Day three after round three! First of all Dr C\'s new equipment (surgical) did a fine job and I am hardly bruised! Much less than the other times. I did measure today but its so of the charts I am not posting it. I will wait for the low point day 6-7. Thing is that on each of the other rounds I managed to surpass my day three measurements. it would shrink for a few days and then 4 weeks later be above day threes stats. I actually hope it wont do it now as it very big. But....I had 20% this time and more cc\'s than round two soooo I think it will at least stay this size. well I said I wanted to be 6.5 average and now I am...by a margin! The uneven bits are much better now and they focused on the top and underside of the penis so it doesn\'t look wide but more cylindrical. Glands could easily handle it so no problems. So looking at it its actually in my eyes much more symmetrical.....But when you put the tape to it....holy shit. I am lucky that my glands are big and I am a little over 7 inches and a big guy so to be honest it looks great and I am sure shorter guys with lighter built bodies will look bigger than me in relation to body size with a 6x5.5 But...I repeat....when you put the tape on it lmfao.... This tool can only be safely used on Milfs lol Take care and will try and get myself to post numbers if they are low enough.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 6 months ago #1270919879

bro don\'t leave us Hanging!