PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271189050

what would be considered a big glans? Mine is approx. 1.75\" diameter and length front to back(circ not measured, too difficult). This concerns me regarding the overall aesthetic if I go for round 2, when compared to the shaft. These recent discussions about safety (TJ) and the procedure itself have me concerned. 20% for round 2 is what most recommend,... others say 10%. I keep reading that Wade himself advocates 5%. What is your Flaccid appearance like? Unlike most, I\'ve posted Flaccid and am most concerned with that, as I don\'t want to look like a freak at the gym (I\'ve pumped in the past unnoticeabley). Decisions, decisions.... Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271191314

@ Rondo I have wondered that myself about the size of the glans.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271227978

@ Rondo and Bricep I dont claim to have big glands but they have a decent flare. if you look at my pictures you can see it from the side. So what they did for the last round was to put material on top of the penis instead of the sides so that it didnt look wide. In fact visually from the front it looks no bigger but you can see it from the side Erect and Flaccid. Flaccid is really good at times but if I come off after a 2 hours ride in lycra shorts then obviously it can look a bit funky. however before PE that would be the case although it would be small, retracted and funky lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271228071

UPDATE: So far kinda good! Big yes !!! plenty! No further growth and I don\'t want to measure for a long while- Incision point bump (tiny grain) is actually still there I just hadn\'t noticed it for a while! it has s slight white hue to it like EP had but looks smaller. There is a good chance it could resolve itself if not Kenalog will sort it. I haven\'t told my wife as I wanted her to notice but she hasn\'t so cant be bad. The only complaint she has is jaw ache lol Two areas were fixed and I am very happy about it but I I have one left and kinda another one now. I feel the gradient from circ scar to MSEG is too steep and slightly to the left. I can almost correct it with my hands IE if it looks a bit out of shape I just nudge it? it is basically where the FFT used to be. I spy with my eye a Kenalog shot and a fill in around the area from circ scar and one Inch down to make it even. I also find it a bit soft on the top part of the penis almost like there is too much material. Odd as I could never feel it before. That said 3 months before I will consider the result final. Am I happy that I did round 3.....YES! What i have going on I can live with and I can get it improved so no sweat coming from me.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271283682

JBM- IF you get a chance, could you synopsize your amounts/concentration/time inbetween (start dates and procedure dates) along with outcomes/gains. If you already recently did that, please point to that page so I can save the search agony. I hope to \'follow\' in your footsteps as I consider the time frame for a second procedure. ( I wanted to wait 3 months+, but will admit to being somewhat anty/anxious for a 20% round after a first round of 10% with a gain of .4-.5... which fluctuates. Another gain that maintains amount would be fine, so likely looking/hoping for .75, with end result of .5. I appreciate your feedback. Regards,

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271291218

@Rondo I will do that no probs but give me a day or two down with what I hope will not be a full blown flu yikes! I can\'t blame you but if you can wait then I would do that. One trick would be to just book it so it falls at three months then its done. You gotta be halfway there right? what may happen is that they will give you 20pc next round and as many cc\'s as they think would be right for you. now if you go now that number might be say 20 cc if you go in 3 months and experience further shrinkage then it might be 22cc. Not saying it would be that precise but I think that\'s what happened with me hence my 3rd round after I had waited the 4 months plus they gave me almost 50% more than 2nd round. Also lets say you go now and gain 0.75 with what they give you and you will loose 0.25 if you still have 0.1 or more to loose you will be doing even more shrinkage which I can see affects some peoples heads. However I cant see any disaster in doing it I did after all!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 5 months ago #1271313698

EP you must do an exhibition one day!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271337617

Bahaha awesome horsecock man!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271348273

EP = our own Warhol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271348358

6 week update round three. OK my six weeks are up...so I guess I get to go again right? Felt like I had lots of size but I think mostly I am just getting used to new normal. Flacid after going for a walk in the cold was 5.75 MSEG after the shower 6 MSEG. So that seems fine . Erect seemed to have gained a bit at the circ scar and just below which is good as I thought that was the area that made the penis looking odd going from 6 and a bit to 6.6 in a matter of 0.25 of an Inch. But its is 6.25 at the circ scar and 6.375 and Inch further down and then the 6.662 begins. I don\'t quite peak at 6.75 mid shaft but towards the base it goes 6.75 then 7 then 7.25 over the last two inches. I will do my stats soon for all rounds. BUT!! The big news for me is that it feels much better. it is now a clear feel and look improvement since last round. Not perfect but better. I also said the penis felt softer in places with the extra material but that is not really the case much anymore. Seems like its firmed up and smoothed out a bit! Time for a picture soon and some official measurements. I am guessing average 6.6625 which is down from 6.75 I am happy as long as its above 6.5. Gotta say its a great Cock (for me) and I am just really happy how it has turned out and so is my wife.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271349901

Congrats man...So it seems that 6 weeks is when most of the collagen has formed and then the last 10-15% will slowly build up?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271422213

@ EP untrue lol Thats ace work I want to can I use that as my signature when posting ? lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271422271

Here is the JAB\'M and Stab\'M hammer in current form! 6.625 average 7.25 base 7 inch away from base 6.6-6.7 MSEG 6.125 circ scar (thats to open up the snatch with before I fill it up lol) phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1244898

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271422330

Flacid hanging 6 and more at times and about 6 MSEG (towards circ scar less of course phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1244904 ).

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 4 months ago #1271422362

and my POV Note it looks only slightly bigger than before as I asked them to fill up top side instead of making it wider hence I can carry the girth without messing up gland to shaft symmetry. phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1244906