PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 months ago #1272354160

@ Rondo No never pumped! I remember 20 years ago buying a one (cheap one) and it was quite good fun watching it to to 8 inches but soon lost interest. I do know what you mean that it doenst feel so big but I think its just getting used to it and it becomes new normal. I had a massage yesterday and noticed as I was lying on my back how it bulges out of the towel even lying flat and then I remember...oh yeah I do have a big Cock. It got bigger later but thats for another day HA HA Flacid its fine really no complaints at all. R4.....teasing lol I think I have maxed out in terms of balance between real Cock and PMMA. There are a few points that could be touched up but it would be very few ccs as I think 6.75 average is just about enough! the left hand side just under the circ scar could do with more and there is s dent one Inch from the base which is annoying as its between 6.75 an 7 at that point so fixing it will increase that. Plus I did ask for fixes last time only to have new problems so its not fool proof if you go for a full session. Hence only specifiy areas if I go !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273077979

UPDATE FIVE MONTHS since round 3. Its still BIG!!!!! 6.5 MSEG Cant see any size lost. Still have a few minor undulations noticable only to me. Also still have a small Nodule from the injection around circ scar. Doesnt bother me though but might want a shot to get rid of it if I go back to get a touch up to iron out the creases. NB In the middle of a business deal and doing intensive language classes so really short on time. Hope to do a fuller 6 months update!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273083409

JABM,were your first two round with 10%? How many total cc\'s including round 3 did you get? Thanks. BTW - great results man!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273119843

Thanks for reporting JBM! You are a trooper man. 5 months at 6.5- perfect for your length I would assume. I think we\'re all starting to gather greedy notions about glans enhancement now .... I\'m gonna sit tight on Rnd 2 for a bit and see what where it goes- this is my first 20% round...so does the first one at 10% count? J/K. I have a strange feeling that round 3 is gonna be a possibility. Your report of retention is good news. Are you do any pe or just livin the dream? Regards

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273121679

I\'m still envious of that Girth Glad to hear things are going well! I have a small Nodule in the circ-scar area as well. Im not overly concerned either, but if it becomes an issue I might get a shot like you said you might.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 weeks ago #1273123774

I\'m with you, Sizemic. Definitely jealous of that 6.5\" midshaft Girth. Frick\'n monster.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273149604

@ Big John Thanks John I had 19cc of 10% and 1cc of 30% the first time.only 16cc of 10% then second time but not the best result in terms of size though.then last session was all out 22-23cc at 20%

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273149644

@ Rondo....Thanks for making me chuckle lol Yes I am just living the dream....Honestly just happy that part of my life is sorted dont think of it only reminding myself that I am a lucky bastard now and then!!I am also at 5% body fat 220lb of explosive beef so yes my Lady is enjoying lean raw power at the moment lol Well I am happy for you to discount your 10% session but then I am going to do the same meaning that I have only done one round lol Well you got some good gains but who am I to preach as I might get a touch up next year'!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273149675

@ Sizemic Thanks buddy you are still the Golden Cock of the forum and you have no Girth issues I read your update awesome! Nah not bothered with the Nodule who knows it might vanish at some point!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273149692

@ Bricep Well now you are just being flattering there is more to life than being a ripped with a thick Cock its whats on the inside that counts......HA HA HA HA

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273150188

Dude when I grow up I wanna be just like you!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 2 weeks ago #1273163456

@ Big John HA HA HA only pulling S**t !!!Judging by the size of your Cock you have grown up plenty lol

Justabitmore PMMA experience 12 years 3 days ago #1273393518

Will measure in ten days for a & months update.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 7 months ago #1275090145

10 MONTHS!!

Hey all!

I would say sorry I havent been around following by an excuse as to why but the truth is that whenever I go on here for a few days I start getting ideas about going even bigger lol I have been a busy man though but would like to update you all old friends and newcomers!

In a short paragraph! No size lost still measuring 6 where the shaft really begins circ scar then workin up to 6.5 mseg the down a bit to 6.4 then up to 6.75 and a bit. The aesthetics are the same and unless you are an expert and looking you are not going to find anything untoward. But I do have a slight indentation which I felt as soon as I left the surgery and its still there. I also have a small tiny Nodule around the circ scar but it doesnt bother me and is invisible.

I have to say not thinking about my penis size ever anymore has been a great relief and I am super happy to have done this!

Ideally would like to improve aesthetics but short on time and its really not a priority so maybe one day maybe next month maybe never.

I wish all of you well and will ckeep popping in!

Best

JABM

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 7 months ago #1275090594

Thanks for the update JBM
Sounds like you are indeed living the dream.
Just curios.... Is the wife as happy with the PMMA ad you?
Look forward to the next update, MM