PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Justabitmore PMMA experience

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 7 months ago #1275093824

Thanks for the update, hope other past members follow your lead... periodic updates, even if months apart is better than no updates at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 6 months ago #1275355942

from your first injections till now have you noticed any growth in the glands?

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 6 months ago #1275356052

PMMA has no effect on the glans penis. Only shaft circumference is enhanced.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 6 months ago #1275392173

@ messageman

Thanks my friend! yes i am ver happy with it and so is she. to be honest though for her i am just on the borderline. if I was half an Inch bigger it would be hard work for her! thing is she was happy before and perhaps somewhat happier now !

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 6 months ago #1275392189

@ sceptical one no wirries my friend you and yournsite has helped me put the icing on the cake in my already great life so i will always pop in!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 5 months ago #1275919279

Hey guys

My name is Paul.

I live in Sydney, Australia.

I had FFT done by Dr David Caminer. The results have been ok but the Girth has not increased significantly due to reabsorption of some of the fact. There were a few uneven bits but the dr fixed those up without problem.

I have been reading about the PMMA procedure offered by Dr Caravantes. I have made contact with his office and they have provided me with some information.

I have a couple of questions:

Are your erections still hard?

How much extra Girth did you get?

How many PMMA procedures did you have? How long do you have to wait until you can have the next procedure?

Is it possible to get 1 to 1.5 inches after one procedure?

Was there any uneveness/lumps after the procedure?

At the moment I am 5.9 inches in length and 5.5 inches wide.

Thanks guys

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 5 months ago #1275923089

Hey Paul, I\'m from Australia also, we\'ll worth the trip Brother
I got got gains its now 7 weeks post op, no issues at all
My erections are harder than ever, that\'s saying something I\'m 42
I would of loved this 20yrs ago, I\'m am happy
Might go another round 2 next year, but its big enough for now
Over 1/2 Inch gain at mid shaft, 1.5 Inch gain at base

Justabitmore PMMA experience 11 years 4 months ago #1276214096

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Justabitmore! Sure miss you brother.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278231665

Hey Brothers in Girth!! Been checking up on the progress forum today and glad my old friends are doing so well!

Not much to report here but for the sake of adding some long term reports I thought am determined to chime in!

Mid Girth is still Hanging around 6.5 and everything is healthy and good! I still contemplate getting a touch up to iron out a slight indentation but just have no time at the moment! wife, 3 kids and building our new dream house!

Very happy with the results still and indebted to you guys and this forum.

Keep in touch!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278232335

This is like a yeti sighting!
Glad to hear things are going great for you and there are no issues.
Congrats on the family and the home.

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278250955

Congrats to you and your family! You\'ve been greatly missed here at PB\'s. Thanks for updating!

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 11 months ago #1278252161

miracle7.5x6.3 wrote: Congrats to you and your family! You\'ve been greatly missed here at PB\'s. Thanks for updating!

Ditto JBM
Looks like you are living the dream...and with a humongous Schlong to boot.
Drop in when you have the time!
MM

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 6 months ago #1280180557

I also have FFT by Dr Caminer but looking to get PMMA on top.
FFT has given me a reasonable result, decent Girth gains and not really any retraction anymore however there are a few areas where the fat won\'t seem to settle.
Also FFT has a squishy feel both Flaccid and to a lesser extent Erect. This doesn\'t bother me Flaccid but want a harder feeling Erection like pre FFT but with the bigger Girth.
So from what Justabit more is saying he is happy with the feel v FFT and no complications.
Anyone else whos had this I\'d love to hear from you

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 6 months ago #1280203212

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Just went through this whole thread and the takeaway for me is how well the PMMA is holding up and the lack of significant side-effects, if any, you\'ve had. It is still a relatively new and experimental procedure but the results are impressive. I will admit, with the utmost respect, that I don\'t think I would even want to be bigger than 5.5 to 5.75 in EG because I like oral so much. Hopefully some long term studies will be done and we will see physicians in the USA performing this procedure. Would be nice to see some validation in the medical community. But then again, as a current medical student and very soon to be physician, I think the American medical community is a bit too big for their britches. Maybe I will develop a way to perform safe, effective penis enlargement. Anyone want to donate to my research, lol.

All the best

DXU

Justabitmore PMMA experience 10 years 6 months ago #1280203571

openraptor wrote: Just went through this whole thread and the takeaway for me is how well the PMMA is holding up and the lack of significant side-effects, if any, you\'ve had. It is still a relatively new and experimental procedure but the results are impressive. I will admit, with the utmost respect, that I don\'t think I would even want to be bigger than 5.5 to 5.75 in EG because I like oral so much. Hopefully some long term studies will be done and we will see physicians in the USA performing this procedure. Would be nice to see some validation in the medical community. But then again, as a current medical student and very soon to be physician, I think the American medical community is a bit too big for their britches. Maybe I will develop a way to perform safe, effective penis enlargement. Anyone want to donate to my research, lol.

All the best

DXU

That isn\'t how these things work. No one will do a study, unless they are going to benefit financially and in those cases, my experience is that the studies tend to be worthless (ie PLGA Scaffold study.) There has never been any real studies on Dermal Grafts, FFT, Allografts or silcone in the US, so PMMA wont be any different. As soon as it becomes cost effective Dr\'s will start offering it. But I\'d imagine by then, there will be other options, as Artefil\'s patent still has years to run.