PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293606336

Awesome results. I need a compelling argument to convince my wife I need another round. Help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293606586

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@Todd1893:

Now that is an awesome writeup! Personally I hated the noose. But it\'s an individual choice like you mentioned.

@justdoit:

You\'re a monster already. You may want to let it rest for a few years. Give your wife time to acclimate to your current size.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293683425

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Six week update post round 3:

I used to have more of a cone shape where I was much thicker at the base. No more. I miss that. Now I am more or less 7\" all up and down the shaft from the circ scar to the base. All that said, I do love the added thickness.

Erect measurements:
7\" @ head (circ scar)
7\" @ mid shaft (MSEG)
7+\" @ base (BEG)

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293685895

That\'s great, C! I\'m happy for you! Stop at round three... otherwise I\'m going to have to go back to keep up with you!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293687190

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Briceb: Coming from you that\'s a great complement! But not deserved.... yet! haha

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293705440

Hey sorry, I sort of drift in here occasionally but am not too active. I try to be zen about my Dick and not spend too much time thinking about it critically or obsess with info on this forum.

I think I had a slow decrease and settling for up to 6months after my sessions, after that it seemed to stabilize in size. I don\'t really measure regularly as I don\'t do any PE, but last time it seemed to be about steady somewhere above 6.5\" so about constant in the three plus years since my last round.

Going forward I\'d of course want more size, but I don\'t think I\'m likely to do anything else nor start PE again, just seems like diminishing returns or at least a waste of time for me at this point. I definitely have some areas I could fix with another PMMA round or micro-droplets, and I play with that idea every now and then but I\'m not really in a place to spend money on that at the moment nor need it really. Plus I\'ve been in a relationship for a while, with someone who doesn\'t know about it, so any changes of my Dick would have to be strategic. Since I do have some gaps I think could be filled with small amounts I might consider it in the future, or a microdroplet round to smooth the texture. I\'d of course jump on any head size procedure too, but seems to be not much progress on that front, but I\'m pretty bummed about my head to shaft ratio at the moment and its the main thing I\'m not happy about.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 5 months ago #1293887101

CPW wrote: Feb 2016 comment: This may be the dumbest post I\'ve made here yet.

My \"research\" (haha) tells me that my girth at 5.5\" mid shaft is OK. OK. Not great. However, every lady I\'ve ever been with would have been happier if I had more girth. They didn\'t come out and say it but it\'s there. I can feel it. I don\'t think length is as big of an issue and I\'m definitely not long by any means, maybe my length is a \"C\" (not as worried about my length for some reason).

So what\'s the idea girth? I\'d say just over 6\" circumference. That\'s in the upper 10% or so. I want to have an \"A\" girth. Right now I\'d say I\'m a solid \"B\" girth, not even a \"B+\"! I was never happy with a \"B\" back in college so why start now?

My best guess if the women I\'ve been with were grading girths would be:
D: 4.0\"
C-: 4.5\"
C: 5.0\"
C+: 5.25\"
B: 5.5\"
B: 5.75\"
A-: 6.0\"
A: 6.25\"
A+: 6.5\"

Comments?

Hi CPW - I understand you wrote this well over a year ago and might have a different opinion today so, throwing this comment out there for those that are just getting started down this crazy path of building the perfect penis. After 3 rounds of PMMA, my girth was uncomfortable for my wife, to a point I was very concerned about my marriage - see my log phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pmm...93861?pid=1293815284 .

What I have learned on this journey is I will likely never be 100% satisfied with my penis with individual measurements: flacid/erect length, flacid/erect girth, size of glans relative to length and girth, and subsequently never 100% satisfied with my penis in totality. The only place that a perfect penis seems to exist is in my head but, I don\'t know what that really is. when i started, I had certain ideas and when some of these were met, I found I wasn\'t satisfied. I can say that I am more satisfied today then when I started but letting go of old ideas about what i thought perfect would be. I am much more about the journey, a healthy penis, and appreciative of the progresss.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 5 months ago #1293888188

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Dingdong:

Bravo! Well said. I totally agree. And yes I do have a different opinion now too.

During the summer I wanted to delete that post from my thread but I couldn\'t. I was too old or something. But it\'s a good reminder of the path traveled.

You may have written my all time favorite post on this site to date. Very thoughtful. Insightful. Thank you.

CPW

BTW: my wife has had some issues with my Girth as well. We\'re adjusting. We\'ll be fine. And I know you two will be too.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 5 months ago #1293889477

Cpw & DD, you guys may want to incorporate sex with your wives post pumping, as a way to mix up and have variable Girth sessions. This way her vagina gets a multitude of different thickness settings and is able to more easily adjust to your actual size. Slowly incrementing up and down your actual size will make her much more malleable to your penis. Example:

Mon: Normal (no pumping)
Tue: Light pump
Wed: Med pump
Thurs: Heavy pump
Fri: Normal (no pumping)
Sat: Light
Sun: Med
Etc

This is how I was able to get an Asian girl to adjust to my size. It took a while but she was trying to be able to accommodating a bigger penis.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 4 months ago #1294163514

• CPW
  • General
  • General
3.5 month post round 3 Update:

Girth Starting Post Post PostSize Point Rd 1 Rd 2 Rd 3FG 4.0\" 5.0\" 5.75\" 6.25\" EG behind glans 5.5\" 6.0\" 7.0\"MSEG 5.5\" 6.0\" 6.5\" 7.0\" BEG 6.0\" 6.5\" 7.0\" 7.0\"
Post round 3 is maybe a tad over 7\" in Girth all up and down the shaft.

I\'ve recently read a few post of folks who imply those of us who achieved (or want) a 7\" Girth are messed up in the head. I\'d say to each his own. I\'m happy with my results. My wife is happy with my results. So for you boys who don\'t like it...well, too bad!

Length:
Length gains are tough. I\'m projecting that I\'ll be at 2000 hours by the end of February. My daily extender usage is now at 4 hrs. Down from pre round 3 when I was going at 6 to 8 hrs per day. Jelqing is down a bit too. PE is tough! haha

My Flaccid hang is between 6\" and 6.5\" so I\'m going to say it\'s 6.25\" average. My goal is 7\" hang. That\'ll take some time (if ever).

My BPEL pre round 3 was 7.25\". I haven\'t measured in a while but I don\'t believe it\'s changed much. I don\'t like measuring too often because it\'s frustrating. My goal is a BPEL 8.25\". I have a long ways to go (if ever).

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 4 months ago #1294164142

You\'re well on your way to the size you want, C. And even if you don\'t get the length, you definitely have the Girth!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 4 months ago #1294165504

I\'m going for rd 4 in a couple of weeks and right now I\'m at 6.0\" base and mid Erect. Seems that the stuff settles and resorbs somewhat in me. or I just don\'t produce a lot of collagen. I think I\'ll stop after rd 4 and I don\'t think I\'ll be able to achieve 7\" anywhere. I\'ll be glad to just fill in low spots and smooth it out.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 4 months ago #1294167545

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@briceb: Thanks!

AstroD: The good news is 6\" is thick. Still very impressive. Make sure that you\'re consuming enough vitamin C throughout the day. Good luck my man.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 4 months ago #1294179755

7\" Girth, sweet mother of ......... :-)

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 3 months ago #1294669629

@cpw how long after surgery did you massage? The whole recovery period (3months)? or just few weeks after post-op? Also for optimal results are you requir ed to use extender throughout recovery or is that just for guys trying to get length?