PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 3 days ago #1292110516

Good luck. I have really appreciated reading your post. You seem very down to earth and a really nice person. Wishing the best for ya!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293168889

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Good afternoon all!

Here\'s a quick update.

In June I crossed over the BPEL 7\". Woohoo!!! Note: I started at 6.25\" NBEL. I didn\'t measure BPEL when I started.

I\'ve continued to use the X4 Labs extender and Jelqing. I also added heat. Heat makes it all the more easy to stretch. I haven\'t measure BPEL since June. But I\'ve had a lot of extender progress since June.

My Girth has remained consistent with maybe a little increase in MSEG. I only know that because of morning wood measurements (which for me is less than full arousal measurements). I stopped measuring when at full arousal because my wife was getting a little impatient with the whole thing. haha

Right now I\'m at over 1300 hours of extender use. It\'s a pain but worth it.

My Flaccid varies all over the map between 5.5\" to 6+\" in length and 5.75\" to 6\" in Girth. A year ago I started off at 3.75\" x 4.0\" Flaccid. I\'m so amazed at the results to date. I pinch myself every once in a while. I\'m grateful for my current progress. Grateful for this website and all of you. Grateful to Dr C. I\'m grateful for the whole process.

I\'m not done yet... Thanks all!

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293168890

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Good afternoon all!

Here\'s a quick update.

In June I crossed over the BPEL 7\". Woohoo!!! Note: I started at 6.25\" NBEL. I didn\'t measure BPEL when I started.

I\'ve continued to use the X4 Labs extender and Jelqing. I also added heat. Heat makes it all the more easy to stretch. I haven\'t measure BPEL since June. But I\'ve had a lot of extender progress since June.

My Girth has remained consistent with maybe a little increase in MSEG. I only know that because of morning wood measurements (which for me is less than full arousal measurements). I stopped measuring when at full arousal because my wife was getting a little impatient with the whole thing. haha

Right now I\'m at over 1300 hours of extender use. It\'s a pain but worth it.

My Flaccid varies all over the map between 5.5\" to 6+\" in length and 5.75\" to 6\" in Girth. A year ago I started off at 3.75\" x 4.0\" Flaccid.

I\'m so amazed at the results to date. I pinch myself every once in a while. I\'m grateful for my current progress. Grateful for this website and all of you. Grateful to Dr C. I\'m grateful for the whole process.

I\'m not done yet... Thanks all!

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293171062

Cpw, congrats on your penile feats. You had mentioned in a previous post that you had been using an ADS quite consistently. Do you attribute any of your length gains to the ADS (esl40)?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293174082

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi chester, thanks for the kind words. I do have the ESL-40 too and I used it a lot but didn\'t really gain anything until I got serious with a combination of the X4 and Jelqing.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293283409

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi all,

I had round 3 today. Dr C and Wade are amazing. Awesome actually! And the office staff is so good too. I can\'t say enough good things about them. They really know their stuff. And they are so attentive and concerned. They make it look easy but let\'s face it. It\'s not easy. They are at the top of their craft.

For round 3 Dr C put in 14cc of 30% and 4 cc of 10% PMMA. The procedure went extremely well.

I am in complete in awe of those guys. They are like rockstars of this area. So it\'s kind of an honor to have them perform their stuff on my penis. I have total trust in them. And I know there are risk. I get it.

My round 2 was in Dec 15 2015 so it\'s been 8.5 months. Wade mentioned that he could see that I treated my penis well. And it\'s true. I did work a lot. No major bumps or valleys. Increased length.

Wade is going to send me the pre pics for each round. I\'ll post them. I think that they\'ll show the amazing results of Dr C and Wade.

To think just a year ago I went there and my Flaccid was 3.75\" x 4\". Of course Flaccid size is all over the place but still. Prior to round 3 my Flaccid was mostly at 6\" x 5.75\". That\'s a huge increase. Can\'t wait to see what happens after round 3.

Going into round 3 there was questions whether it would be a touch or full round. I didn\'t need a touch up. So it became a full round. And I wanted some increase Girth. I know, I know. haha

More later... I need to go massage their work.

Best Regards all,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293284453

I am in complete in awe of those guys. They are like rockstars of this area. So it\'s kind of an honor to have them perform their stuff on my penis.

This belief (also common through 2014-15) led me to put way too much faith in them. The reality is that they\'re not rock stars when something goes wrong.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293284735

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Restoration: I\'m sorry that you had issues. I really am. My point is that they still are the best in the business. Of course there are risk. Dr C and Wade were very clear about that to me. They have been each round. It\'s a very delicate procedure. And the after care is really important too. I still stand by my original statement. And I wish you the best.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293285027

You don\'t have to be sorry about anything. I just have seen them described this way for so many years, I think it can give people a false sense of security, like it did to me. Additionally, I know true rock stars in the medical profession, and they are very different from these two. I\'d elaborate more, but I\'ll leave my moratorium on criticizing them in effect.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 8 months ago #1293287971

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

It\'s been 1 day since my 3rd round. So far everything is going as hoped for. I couldn\'t be happier. I know that patience is key here. However, I thought I\'d give you all an update.

I\'ve been massaging my penis every 30 min or so when I\'m awake.

This morning when I woke up I detected no bumps and no valleys. The entry holes have already closed and are not noticeable by touch.

My Flaccid hang is now at 6.5\" x 7.0\". It looks awesome! Unfortunately some of that is swelling. Too bad. I\'m loving the look.

I had a couple of erections last night but was too tired to measure. It felt pretty damn good tho.

More updates to come.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293300189

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Rub rub rub rub-a-dub-dub.... that\'s been my last two days! haha

So things are looking fine. Flaccid Girth at mid shaft is still at 7\". No bruising. No bumps.

Here\'s my PMMA history to date:

Date Amount Effective PMMA

9/30/15 19cc @ 20% 3.8cc
12/15/15 18cc @ 30% 5.4cc
9/1/16 14cc @ 30% 4cc @ 10% 4.6cc
Total PMMA to date 13.8cc

Basically I\'ve had less than a tablespoon of PMMA put into my penis. Therefore, most of my volume growth has been a result my own collagen. That is so cool.

Back to rub-a-dub-dub.... more updates later.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293300567

Love your updates man, thanks for keeping up on this and providing feedback on your experience. Very helpful.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293321077

Did you say your Flaccid is 7\" long? WTF my Flaccid still looks like the piggy in the blanket. I have to pull on the muther before showing it off to my girl. And then it\'s only 5 something.

That is awesome and a great reward for all the work you put in with the X4. Mine is still in the drawer. Haven\'t used it since a couple of days after I bought it 8 months ago. But...I think I\'m going to try it now after your report, although everyone is different and it still may not work for me, but you started out almost the same as I did. I\'ll use the tube strap this time.

CPW, did you get PRP this time? I did last time RD 2 but didn\'t ask and they didn\'t offer for rd 3 about 2.5 weeks ago. I think it\'s like $300.
Christian is no longer there. Also, Wade was off when I went, so it was Dr. C and Ian and a female doc who injected me with anesthesia.

Anyway, good job!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293323112

Is there any proof that PRP helps with healing/collagen formation/prevents nodules etc? I\'m thinking of a round two and would consider PRP if it worked.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293323985

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Day 5 Post round 3 update:

Hi All,

Swelling is down. No nodules detected yet. So far I\'m pretty dang happy with the results. More updates to come.

I was pretty consistent with the aftercare. Basically massaging my penis more often than not. I used a heating pad to keep my penis warm the entire time while massaging it two or three times an hour during the day. Watched way too much TV, and surfed the internet a ton. Boring... but worth it in the long run.

@AstroD:

That was a lot of swelling. Wade told me not wear any stretching device for 6 weeks because I don\'t turtle. Today my Flaccid is down to 6.5\"x 6\". It looks so small compared to just a few days ago. The swelling plays tricks on our minds. haha

I did get PRP in round 2 but not in round 3. Maybe I should have? I had really good results in round 2.

As you mentioned Christian is gone. Ian was pretty cool tho. Wade was showing him and quizzing him what he would do. Ian would answer and Wade would counsel him on Ian\'s approach both good and bad. Ian seemed like he was picking it up fast and very interested. Ian is a good add to the team.

@camphallo:

There\'s tons of data supporting PRP and recovery (meaning healing) after surgery. Unfortunately there\'s very limited information on PRP with Penis PMMA surgery. Personally I think it\'s a good thing. I should have done it in round 3. But that\'s just me.

CPW