PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291325122

CPW, has your cold dissipated yet? I hope all is well and that you\'re back to normal. On another subject, was the PRP treatment with Dr. C an additional cost on top of your Round 2? If so, how much was it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291329267

CPW, I read that you recommend the PRP shot. I too would like to know the cost, and also how much longer will the appointment be if they get a blood sample and centrifuge it for the shot? I was not given the option for round 1 so I may ask for it on rd 2.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291333502

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@justdoit, AstroD:

Dr C was considering offering it. It was exploratory at the time. They were not sure that they were going to offer it.

It took an extra 30 min or so. The first thing they do is pull your blood. Then they prep your penis for surgery. Then they perform the PMMA penis surgery. While all this is going on someone else is working on your blood. After your PMMA surgery they bring in PRP and inject it in multiple places. It seems to work.

@justdoit: this dang cold is lingering... sucks.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291524080

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi all,

Time for an update:

Girth Starting Post PostSize Point Rd 1 Rd 2 (12 weeks)FG 4.0\" 5.0\" 5.5-6.0\"EG behind glans 5.5\" 6.0\"MSEG 5.5\" 6.0\" 6.5\"BEG 6.0\" 6.5\" 7.0\"

Length:
Focusing on length now. I\'m wearing x4 Labs ADS 8 to 10 hours a day.

I was on travel earlier this week. While I was presenting to a customer the ADS slipped a bit. There were 15 or so folks that I was presenting to. The ADS was literally crushing my glans. I thought I was going to die. I had to use all of my mental energies to ignore the pain. After about 30 minutes the pain subsided a bit. After an hour I was done with my presentation. I excused myself and went to the restroom. When I took the ADS off there was searing pain for a few minutes. NOTE to self: no more wearing the ADS during presentations!!! haha

I can now comfortable stretch my Flaccid penis to 7\" for 8 hours a day (release and massaging every 90 min or so). And a couple of times a day I will stretch my penis to 7.5\" for about 45 min.

How does Flaccid stretching relate to Erect length? I\'m not at 7\" Erect yet.... just under.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291526754

@ CPW
You need stretch your penis at least on 7.75\" BPFSL. I\'m at 7.4\"-7.5\" BPEL, but my BPFSL is almost 8.25\".

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291537382

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Hebert West:

Thanks so much. Those are numbers I can shoot for. Big jump. Wow!

My numbers were BPFSL using the ADS. I can get to 7.5\" for about about 45 min and then the ADS starts slipping onto the glans (hurts like hell).

Basically you\'re suggested that BPFSL is about 0.75\" longer than a BPEL. I can work with that.

Also, I get way more stretch when using x4 Labs than just pulling. Is BPFSL legit when measured in an extender?

And finally, do you think I need to get to BPFSL 7.75\" in the x4 labs extended all day long (8 hours) in order to achieve a BPEL of 7\".

Thanks again for your insights. They makes sense. I\'ve been using ADS extenders for 6 months now. I achieved BPFSL gains but just a very small amount of BPEL.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291633514

@ CPW

Also, I get way more stretch when using x4 Labs than just pulling. Is BPFSL legit when measured in an extender?

I think yes, but I always measure my BPFSL with stretching by hand

And finally, do you think I need to get to BPFSL 7.75\" in the x4 labs extended all day long (8 hours) in order to achieve a BPEL of 7\".

When I was 7.75\" BPFSL, my BPEL was 7\", so I think yes. Also, many other guys from thundersplace, pegym and another PE boards have the same difference (like me or you) between BPFSL and BPEL

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 1 month ago #1291686922

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Herbert West: Thanks!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291889040

Still happy with everything? I\'m gonna need to fix mine up a little in the future after my rd.2. I updated in my blog.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291898493

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey AstroD,

I am happy with the results so far. I responded in your blog. I think you\'ll be fine. Give it time.

It\'s been 4 months since my round 2. My size has been stable for a while now.

I\'ve been focusing on using the x4 extender for length. I wear the x4 extender 8 to 10 hours a day for 5 or 6 days a week.

After reading a bunch on Thundersplace.org I found out I may be limited by my \"smooth muscle\". My BPFS is 7.5\" to 7.75\" depending on the day (big improvement). But my BPEL is just over 6.8\" or so (slight improvement). The difference between those (0.7\" to 0.95\") apparently shows that my Erect length is being limited by my smooth muscle.

I\'ve been working my smooth muscle for the last month and I\'m starting to see results in my Flaccid hang. It\'s looks better. I haven\'t measured my BPEL recently but it looks the same so no need just yet.

One of the smooth muscle exercises is Kegels. Kegels have helped me with getting back to a rock hard penis. For a bit after round 2 I went through a stage where my Erect penis wasn\'t as hard as I was used to. Fixed that. Whew.

Am I going back for a touch up in round 3? Probably. Not sure when I will. Some days I wake up and think that I\'m just going to do round 3 right away but then I think that I want to wait until I get to 7\" BPEL. Decisions, decisions...

Oh and big call out to HonkyDory who directed me to Thundersplace. Thank you HonkyDory!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 days ago #1292079773

CPW, some people say that you could use the DMSO to introduce PABA to your ligaments to soften them before stretching. Supposedly this makes them more pliable.

www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement/...lagen-softening.html

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 days ago #1292080724

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Datacollector:

I\'m a big fan of DSMO. I\'ve been using it since the 1970s.

Does it work to soften ligaments before stretching? I don\'t know.

Make sure that you\'re clean before applying. The stuff does work. It\'s a transdermal. I use it when I\'m sore. I apply it directly. Mostly to joints but also for muscle soreness.

I think you should try it and see what happens. And let us know. Maybe I will after researching it a bit.

Good luck Datacollector!

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 days ago #1292089437

@CPW, sorry I wasn\'t saying that DSMO softens the ligaments. DMSO is only a transdermal delivery mechanism to deliver PABA to the tendons. It\'s PABA that makes the ligs more pliable. That\'s just what I was reading. It sounds like you are much more of an expert than I though. Thanks for replying

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 days ago #1292089576

PABA or para-aminobenzoic acid is used to treat diseases like peyronies because it can soften tendons and ligaments. Some PEers mix DMSO and PABA and apply it topically to the penis before stretching. Supposedly it helps. I haven\'t used it myself, but I will be getting into a stretching routine soon and so I\'ve been gathering some info on it. It sounds like you might be hitting a wall with your stretching so I thought I would share that with you. Thought it might be something worth trying.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 days ago #1292094691

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Datacollector: Thanks for reaching out with this information. I am definitely going to look into it. Much appreciated.