PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290962542

CPW, whats your current NBPEL? I see you had 5.26 as a starter, have you gained anything after you took PMMA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290963345

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@Letsee:

My NBPEL prior to PMMA was 6.25\" but sometimes 6.5\".

I didn\'t do BPEL until about a month after round 1. At that time I was consistently BPEL 6.75\". Since I\'ve been wearing this x40 Labs ADS for 8 hours a day. At one time I thought I was up to 7\" BPEL. I took a week off and it\'s been back to 6.75\" BPEL. Frustrating.

My goal is to get to 7.25\" BPEL because that will probably be 7\" NBPEL but IDK. Essentially, it will be a 0.5\" length increase.

I know it doesn\'t matter but there\'s something about having a 7\" NBPEL. My wife has no interest in the lengthening part of this process. It\'s all in my head. LOL

The other thing is if I go for a 3rd round I really need that extra length to match that extra Girth for aesthetic reasons.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290965441

The only way I will be able to get length, hopefully 7\" EL, is to really stretch my Dick out with anything that can do it. Since I never did stretch after the lig cut surgery in 2002, I believe there\'s good potential there. I\'ve noticed with just using the ESL40, that my BPEL now is averaging 6.5\"EL. Not sure if the X4 extender will give me much, and it\'s rather uncomfortable so I haven\'t liked to use it much.

Is there something I can inject into the really thick VY incision scar that will soften it up and allow it to stretch a little more? It feels like the solid cicatrix just won\'t budge.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290965826

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Have you tried dmso? Hoddle told me about it and I think it would definitely soften your scar. There is a thread on here how to apply it. I use Tamanu oil which I really like but my scars aren\'t that thick.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290970660

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@AstroD:

It\'s interesting how our bodies react differently. For example, I could not use the ESL40. I tried using it after round 1. It would hurt my glans so bad I could barely concentrate. Switching over to the x4 Labs and using the white comfort strap was so much nicer for me. On the other hand, you have both and you can\'t stand the x4 Labs.

Maybe you should try DSMO. I\'ve used it many times. I\'ve used DMSO since the 70s in college. Stuff works.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290971913

hunky, thanks for the info. I\'ll do a search on here to see how I can obtain it.
CPW, what were you using DSMO for since the 70\'s? I\'ve never heard if this stuff.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290972233

I\'m not sure about DMSO on a V/Y incision. It will soften the tissue, which could lead to it stretching. One of the main problems with the \"Y\" is that is gets wider and in noticeable through the pubic hair. So unless you have really thick scar tissue, that sticks out and is uneven, I probably wouldn\'t use DMSO on that type of incision.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290973834

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@AstroD:

My college coaches had us use DSMO when we had ligament issues. It\'s a trans-dermal. We\'d use it if we had a pain in the shoulder or elbow or whatever. Sometimes it takes a while for the effect to happen but it does work. Amazon carries DSMO and a lot of health stores do to. Not exactly sure how it relieves the pain. I always thought that it helps move stuff out of the injure area - kind of like anti-inflammatory. But honestly I don\'t understand \"the how\" just that it works.

It terms of softening the skin from an injury I don\'t know about that. Hoddle10 sounds like he has more insight into how DSMO works on scare tissue than me for sure.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290974117

Well my VY is very thick and sticks up like bar relief art work. It feels very hard, so I\'ll give it a try. Can\'t hurt anyway, since over the years my scar has widened and is noticeable already anyway. I tell girls (if they ask, which many don\'t), that it\'s from a hernia surgey.
So it sounds like it\'s a topical ointment or cream then. That\'s good, because I hate needles. I\'ll check it out on Amazon.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290981529

CPW-
Congrats on the gains. You\'ve built yourself one thick unit! Glad everything is going well!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290988251

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@briceb:

Thanks dude. Coming from you that means a lot.

I\'m focusing on length now. I know I got it backwards.... I should have done the length work first then PMMA. Oh well, never too late to start. At least I hope...

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1290990055

Hey, there\'s more than one way to skin a cat.
Either from the head or the tail, both get the job done.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1291116443

• CPW
  • General
  • General
I\'ve had this damn chest cold for a month now. Been on Decongestants and Antihistamines and more recently antibiotics. About a week ago I completely lost my libido. Scared the crap out of me. Then I read on line that lower libido is a common side affect of these cold meds. Damn!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1291116566

Yes, especially decongestants like Sudafed. The ingredients mimic uppers and stuff used in meth labs. No surprise that libido goes way down.

But those meds don\'t affect your tongue, in case the missus asks.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 2 months ago #1291117688

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@AstroD: It\'s weird. I haven\'t even wanted to have sex. She tried to get me going a couple of times and all I could muster was a semi. But I don\'t even have a desire. I need to get over this cold. I\'ve had zero nocturnal erections for the last week. It\'s messed up.