PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293326045

Thanks for the update.

My main idea with PRP is to prevent clumping by allowing the body time to grow collagen. I think that nodules form when the carrier is absorbed too quickly by the body. I believe the plasma takes much longer to be absorbed and that will in a sense \'stand in\' as the carrier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293330278

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@camphallo:

You may be right there. However, I didn\'t have nodules in round 1 (no PRP) or round 2 (PRP) so I can\'t personally validate it. I do think that I healed faster in round 2. And I got great results in round 2 too. I wish I had remember PRP for round 3. I would have had it done.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293366329

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

Post 9 days Round 3 Update:

I\'m very happy with the results so far. Dr C showed me a pic of my pre Round 1 Flaccid from September last year. I was shocked. What an amazing change. Wow!

My Flaccid has definitely increased again. Of course there is still swelling. I haven\'t worn any extenders or pumped since the surgery. But I have continued to massage it. My Flaccid length varies from 6\" to 6.5\" and my Flaccid Girth varies from 6.25\" to 6.75\". I\'m going to start pumping for 5 min a day in a few days or so. And I will go back to extending in a few weeks.

My Erect length and Girth haven\'t substantially changed yet... at least I don\'t think it has. I have yet to measure Erect because it kills the mood between my wife and me.

Flaccid Length pic

Flaccid Girth pic

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293394266

Congrats on your results man, and thanks for updating. You\'re a beast!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293397736

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@manitou: Thanks for your feedback. Putting it out there is a little unnerving. I did because I am grateful for the changes and I hope it helps others. Dr C and Wade are awesome in my opinion. I read a bunch of threads before I started my process. Reading all of those threads showed me what was possible and gave me the strength to do what I wanted to do.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293409334

Looking good!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293416011

It\'s posts like this that make mw wanna fly to TJ right now. CPW you are a real person right and not a plant or marketing person?
Looks great-- so the question.. Are you done?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293417519

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@brock: haha!!! I\'m real. I\'m a satisfied customer for sure. It\'s been an amazing journey. Wow! I\'m getting ready to post pre-pics that Avanti Derma from the 3 rounds. They don\'t include my results from round 3. That is going to take another month or so.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293417583

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

The following pics are from Avanti Derma. They were taken before each round. I\'ve just competed round 3 (two weeks ago). When I was at Avanti Derma for round 3 I asked Dr C to show me a pic of my pre round 1. OMG! I was shocked. That was me? So I asked them to send me the pics from each round. I\'ll let you all be the judge. Tell me what you think. I think it\'s an amazing change in only 11 months. They don\'t include the change from round 3. That will be in a month or so.

Flaccid Size before each round:
Pre Round 1: 3.75\" x 4\"
Pre Round 2: 5.25\" x 5\"
Pre Round 3: 5.75\" x 5.75\"

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293445797

• CPW
  • General
  • General
The pics from my first 3 rounds were not displaying in my previous post. Not sure why. Maybe this will work now. Here goes...

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293454725

Looks great, looks like the typical multiple PMMA round transformation towards a fatty with great results.

My Flaccid hung like yours for a while, but now I get a bit of \'Turtling on the tip\' where my head retracts a bit into the PMMA \'Foreskin\' giving it a not so nice look. A quick tug of the head, or pull of the skin above my Dick fixes it, but Im curious if its just my PMMA placement (have almost none in my circ area which could make sense), how PMMA settles sometimes, my Dick just being less long Hanging, or like what. I\'m three years out of my last round so things are pretty consistent at this point.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293456231

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@jimb:

Thanks for the compliments.

That\'s really interesting about \'Turtling on the tip\'. Dr C put a bunch at the circ area during round 3 because I had a limited amount there like you. I\'ll post pics in a month or so.

I just read your thread. You had awesome results! Do you continue to do PE? Are you still happy with your PMMA results? I\'m hoping you are.

Also, you\'re three years out. How long did it take for things to completely settle out? I\'ve heard it\'s like 3 months but I\'m pretty sure I saw changes at 6 months after my round two. I wasn\'t sure it those changes were because of PE or the PMMA.

Thanks again jimb for keeping us all posted.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293459747

• Visitor
  • Visitor
JLMB hows life bro? I miss your stories and writing style. You should do a thread update every few months or so with just life shit in general. You still in asia?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293494445

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

21 days post Round 3 Update:

Erect measurements:
Erect Girth has been pretty consistent since day 11 or so post round 3. More time is needed to stabilized but here\'s today...
7\" @ head (circ scar)
7\"+ @ mid shaft (MSEG)
7.5\" @ base (BEG)

Erect length hasn\'t changed since June (before round 3)
Holding at BPEL 7\". My new goal is to get to NBPEL of 7\"+ So more extension

Flaccid measurements:
My Flaccid continues to be all over the map. My Flaccid mostly hangs between 6.5\" x 6\" to 6\" x 6.5\". So I\'ll say 6.25\" x 6.25\" for now.
Out of surgery and for the first few days I had a 7\" hang. I want that back! LOL So more extension work...

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293496735

Nice result man, your a beast for sure! Happy healing.