PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293537064

Cpw, nice results! What do you do for extension?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293544712

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
@Chester:

I use the X4 Labs with the wide base option. Still very tight to get it in tho. It pinched me today. That hurt.

Prior to round 3 I would do 6 to 10 hours of X4 Lab extension and about 15 min of Jelqing every day. Post round 3 I took a few weeks off. I only massaged my Dick

Now I\'m back on the extension work. I did a total of 6 hours of X4 Labs today (4 1.5 hour sessions).

I haven\'t started Jelqing yet because it doesn\'t feel right yet. Instead I\'ve been massaging my Dick for a few minutes between my extension sessions.

I have also pumped once a week for 5 minutes post round 3. Mostly I\'m holding back on pumping. My Dick is thick already. I\'m focusing on lengthen.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293544807

That is a big change! Looks great, too! Congratulations.
And thanks for your continued updates. I know they help a lot of guys.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293546197

Thanks, cpw. I was looking into the vacuum extender, but it looks kind of complicated. I\'m looking into lengthening myself. Not sure if extenders or hangers other way to go yet. I use an ADS about 5 to 6 hours a day. The esl40.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293548615

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey Chester,

I started with the ESL-40 and used it a lot. Didn\'t produce Erect lengthening results for me. Others have had success with it.

I\'d would guess the fastest (and most dangerous) way to get length is Hanging. The ADS (like the ESL-40) is the slowest (and least dangerous) way to gain length. The extenders are in between.

I got upgraded springs on my X4 and I measured them. It can pull 7 lbs at the max which turns out to be way more than I can handle. I can go up to about 5 lbs in the extender for 30 to 45 min and then I have to get it out. I normally go about 3 lbs.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293549613

Has anyone seen any gains with the esl40?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293552711

indiano123 wrote: Has anyone seen any gains with the esl40?

I used the x4 religiously for a while and saw a half Inch Erect length gain, but at the same time I also quit smoking (which helps el and eg) and started working out, so I don\'t know if it was all the X4.

With always being on the go as of late, I had to stop the x4 for now, but I replaced it with the esl40. I wear it ALL the time. I cannot say for sure if any el is gained from it but one thing I can say with certainty is it has increased my Flaccid a lot and my eq.
I don\'t have Flaccid gain measurements, as I only care about Erect gains, but the esl40 in my opinion is worth it regardless.
A measly 40 bucks and comfortable to wear all day without pain, it\'s almost a no brainier. If a few more months go by and I see Erect gains I\'ll post, but the jury is still out on that, for me at least.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 7 months ago #1293553826

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Todd8193:

I agree with your assessment. The ESL-40 is good for Flaccid. I wear it if I\'m in seriously long meetings where I know I won\'t be able to take a break every hour or so. Plus it\'s cheap. Good place to start. I wore it all this afternoon btw. So I\'m still wearing it when I must.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293590163

Cpw and Todd, thanks for your info on the X4. Looks like it\'s been a key part in your length gains. Would you recommend getting the Deluxe or the Premium version? The latter is more expensive but I wasn't sure if there\'s any reason to go for the more expensive model.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293591042

• CPW
  • General
  • General
I got the base model. I got mine from them when it was on sale. It was the base model. $80. I added the extra Girth option too but that was it.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293594697

Thanks, Cpw. I already use a bathmate x30 for Girth so do I still need the Girth option? I\'m 5.25\" Flaccid Girth.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293597151

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@chester:

You probably don\'t need the Girth option. I\'d recommend not getting it. If it turns out too tight then buy the extra Girth option later. I don\'t remember where the cut off is.

Go cheap because what I\'ve noticed it seems like all the various extenders have guys who hate them and then others guys who love them. The problem is we don\'t know which group you\'re in until you\'ve tried it for a bit. I recommended the x4 to one guy on this board and he ended up hating it. Good luck my friend.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293597177

thanks, cpw

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293597924

@chester

It\'s been over a year since I bought the x4, but im fairly sure I just bought the standard version. I later on went to get the tougher springs, but I honestly didn\'t see much of a difference between the two.
As cpw mentioned, every guy responds differently, so the best advice I could give you is to try a few different ways and see what works best for you.

Here\'s what worked for me:
#1. The noose. Most guys hate the noose and like the strap, but I\'ve found that if I fold a couple peices of toilet paper around my shaft, just under my glands, and then put the noose around that (with the foam pad as well) I can wear it longer.
It\'s hard to describe, but imagine 2 sheets of toilet paper together, fold them in half and then half again, so technically there\'s 4 layers, and then wrap it around your shaft. After folding the toilet paper a couple times, it should only be about 3/8\" wide, about the same width as the noose and foam padding.

#2. During the day I would wear the x4 totally down as far as it would go. Supposedly, wearing it down over time achieves length and upright achieves Girth.

#3. Slow and steady wins the race. Instead of over stretching, I would put myself in the x4, and then turn the screws on either side until I got a decent stretch. I\'ve heard a lot of guys stretch to the max with rods from the start, maybe it worked for them but I found myself always having the take a 5 min break every hour after doing this.

4. It takes a while to get acclimated to it, so start slow. The first week or two SUCKS. Over time, my Dick seemed to adjust to the device, and that\'s when I began adding rods. After a month or so, I was wearing it 5 days a week for 8 hours a day.

5. Beware of \"newbie gains\". Many have stated, and I believe true, that you see an increase the first month or so of wearing it a lot, only to see the gains slow down over the next few months. That\'s normal. Don\'t fret through, you keep gaining, but it\'s not as noticeable. Best advice is only measure once a week MAX. Measuring every day will leave you feeling like it\'s not working and mentally that is a bummer.

6.Pairing it with the Bathmate or some other pump helps a bit. I don\'t think pumps result in permenant gains. But they don\'t hurt after using an ads.

Overall the x4 does work, with time and dedication. I wish I had more time to wear it these days. And btw, the gains are permenant. Even though I switched to the esl40 and Bathmate, I haven\'t lost any length whatsoever, and it\'s been months. I hope this helps.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 7 years 6 months ago #1293598059

Good stuff, Todd. You gave a very detailed account with the X4, and it\'s greatly appreciated. Just bought the Deluxe. I had purchased a Male Edge extender a couple of years back but I could never really get it to work properly.