TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288557332

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

I\'ve decided to go for it! I talked with Wade yesterday. Such a good guy. He was very informative as is PhalloBoards. Thank you all.

I\'m scheduled for the end of September. I\'ll keep you all posted.

My current stats are:
3.75\" Flaccid length
4\" Flaccid shaft Girth
6.25\" Erect length
5.5\" Erect Girth

My goals right now are:
5\" Flaccid length (increase of 1.25\")
4.75\" Flaccid shaft Girth (increase of 0.75\")
At least 6.75\" Erect length (increase of 0.5\")
At least 6\" Erect Girth (increase of 0.5\")

I\'m somewhat of a gym rat but hate showering with others because I feel small. I\'m a fairly big guy so it makes my small little Flaccid penis seem even smaller. I\'m 6\'3\" and 220 lbs.

I would love to get to 7\" Erect length but not sure that\'s possible. We\'ll see. And most important is I want Girth. I had more than one lady tell me you have a really nice penis. What that really means is \"You\'re a really good guy so I will overlook your average size penis for now.\" I\'ve never had a girl look at my Erect penis with amazement. I\'m tired of being average.

I\'m still debating which PMMA to use. They offer two different brands: MetCrill and Lennea. Lennea is the latest brand but that doesn\'t necessarily mean better. Any insights?

A new chapter begins. Fingers crossed.

Regards,
CPW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288558249

It sounds like you have pretty close to an ideal size penis for many women anyway:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/wom...s-7566507?trail=15#3

I certainly wouldn\'t risk having anything done if my penis was that size.

When that lady said \"you have a really nice penis\", she probably meant \"you have a really nice penis.\"

Read as many threads as you can before going through with this and make sure you are aware of all the possible and even probable, negatives.

Like I said, I personally wouldn\'t do anything if I were you, but good luck regardless, welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to start a progress report, it\'s much appreciated.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288558456

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288566983

Ill be going in the end of September as well for my second session. I went with metacril (30%) i guess because it was cheaper. Not always the best thinking. I do have some irregularities but the Girth increase is awesome. You say you want length gains you might want to pickup stretching if you haven\'t already. It takes time but you can prob make some nice gains in a years time. I gained pretty close to an Inch in length from 2 years of stretching and Hanging. Anyway good luck!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288568623

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hoddle: I appreciate your comments. Thanks for the link. Interesting read. Self reported data is really difficult to access. The researches in this study did try to validate their results. Still I would imagine that sex research is probably even more difficult to get to \'truth\'. There\'s a lot of emotions associated with sex. In short, it\'s very common for people say one thing in a survey but their actions say something different. My personal experience would say a little more Girth would be much appreciated. I\'m guessing tho. I\'ll find out very soon.

kicker: So you\'re back for a \'touch up\'? How bad are the irregularities?

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288568964

I will be going in for a second full round+20cc. Im 5 weeks post op. i have entry point bumps or nodules. the left side mid shaft is hard to the touch but softens over time. Be prepared to go in multiple times its a process if you go 30%.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288607160

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Feb 2016 comment: This may be the dumbest post I\'ve made here yet.

My \"research\" (haha) tells me that my Girth at 5.5\" mid shaft is OK. OK. Not great. However, every lady I\'ve ever been with would have been happier if I had more Girth. They didn\'t come out and say it but it\'s there. I can feel it. I don\'t think length is as big of an issue and I\'m definitely not long by any means, maybe my length is a \"C\" (not as worried about my length for some reason).

So what\'s the idea Girth? I\'d say just over 6\" circumference. That\'s in the upper 10% or so. I want to have an \"A\" Girth. Right now I\'d say I\'m a solid \"B\" Girth, not even a \"B+\"! I was never happy with a \"B\" back in college so why start now?

My best guess if the women I\'ve been with were grading girths would be:
D: 4.0\"
C-: 4.5\"
C: 5.0\"
C+: 5.25\"
B: 5.5\"
B: 5.75\"
A-: 6.0\"
A: 6.25\"
A+: 6.5\"

Comments?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288607178

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Oh, and not sure when Girth becomes too big. Why? Never met a woman who mentioned that she was with someone with too much birth. My wife gave birth to three big boys and two girls. Their heads were huge at birth. So when does a penis have too much Girth? Hum. No idea.

Any comments on my Girth grading system? And yes I know there is more to great sex than just Girth. We\'re decomposing here. Just Girth. All other things being equal.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288684436

Hey I agree 100% with hoodle i\'m the same size as you 6\'2 height ect only I have 4.5-4.7 Girth compared to your 5.5. You\'re huge man you should be proud of what you got. If I were you I would leave my Dick alone and enjoy what i\'ve been blessed with. Anything over 5.5 Girth is really just for show.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288684698

CPW, you do know that the average Girth is between 4.6-4.9\", right? 5.5\" Girth makes you bigger than 92% of all men. If we are going by a grading scale, a 92 is an A, not a C. I am not telling you to do it or not, I just wanted you to have the numbers.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288693966

• CPW
  • General
  • General

briceb wrote: CPW, you do know that the average Girth is between 4.6-4.9\", right? 5.5\" Girth makes you bigger than 92% of all men. If we are going by a grading scale, a 92 is an A, not a C. I am not telling you to do it or not, I just wanted you to have the numbers.

Thanks Briceb. My scale isn\'t about where men are statistically in terms of Girth but instead where women really want them to be. I\'ve seen others studies and there isn\'t a solid proof on what they want.

Your stated goal is to get to 6.5\" EG. That\'s way over the top in terms of where men are today. Someone on this forum answered the question of \"What\'s the ideal Girth?\". His answer was \"Bigger\".

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288694015

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288694104

CPW wrote:
Thanks Briceb. My scale isn\'t about where men are statistically in terms of Girth but instead where women really want them to be. I\'ve seen others studies and there isn\'t a solid proof on what they want.

Your stated goal is to get to 6.5\" EG. That\'s way over the top in terms of where men are today. Someone on this forum answered the question of \"What\'s the ideal Girth?\". His answer was \"Bigger\".

CPW

I totally get where you are coming from and your reasoning.
And yes, I am just over 6.5\" mid-shaft Girth. That is definitely on the outside of the Girth scale in terms of the average size. In terms of what women want, I think this is a case by case subject. Some are going to want average, some may have given birth multiple times and want something bigger and some may just want one!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288694197

• CPW
  • General
  • General
briceb, here\'s a recent survey that found women would have have a large penis for a one night stand but a average size one for married. My thinking is \'all things being equal\' they\'ll choose the bigger penis most times.

briceb, your\'e 6.5\" Girth. That\'s huge! Congrats. Is that from PMMA? Or natural? If PMMA, where did you start?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1288694228

I got PMMA with Dr. C. My starting size was 6\" mid-shaft Girth and I gained .5\" from PMMA.
That\'s why I won\'t tell anyone that they shouldn\'t do it because they are already \"big enough\" naturally. But I will tell them to make sure they know the range of outcomes, possible complications, etc. and are comfortable with it first.