PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289746555

CPW wrote: This is such a great site. So much information is exchanged. The way things are developed is changing so much faster now in almost any domain. It\'s sites like this that permit that. Prior to the internet we all relied exclusively on what our docs told us. They relied on the few studies that were going on (if at all). Progression was at a snail\'s pace. Cheers to this site and the service that they provide.

Us Mods appreciate the kind words, we hope posts like yours remind members & lurkers alike to donate! It\'s nice not having penis pill ads pop up in your face every time you open a thread, or how you don\'t have to pay a subscription to view this vast, rich content. So please, those who have read & agree with CPW\'s sentiments, please donate if you haven\'t already. It\'s anonymous and easy, go to the link at the very top of any page. Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289748264

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Sizemic: Thanks for the comment. I have a message into Wade. I definitely am going to take it easy on the pumping and monitor what happens. Losing Girth for a few days seems strange. I wonder what causes that? Must be fluid but how? I was reading somewhere that the pumping increases collagen generation by opening the area up a bit. That would seems to be consistent and good for post PMMA but I don\'t know. I\'ll keep everyone posted on actions and results.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289752012

• CPW
  • General
  • General
STATS:
Post Round 1: 5 weeks out

Beginning stats were:
3.75\" FL, 4\" MSFG, 6.25\" NBPEL, 5.5\" MSEG, 6\" BEG
My goals were:
5\" FL, 4.75\" MSFG, 6.75\" NBPEL, 6\" MSEG, 6.5\" BEG
My current stats:
5\" FL, 5.25\" MSFG, 6.25\" NBPEL, +6\" MSEG, +6.5\" BEG (and 6.75\" BPEL)

Length is coming back fast. Girth has increased slightly in the last three weeks. I\'ve been wearing an extender for 8+ hours a day. I\'m stretching my penis to 7\" (BP). It\'s tight for sure but working. I take it off for a few minutes every couple of hours. I workout mid day so it\'s off during that time too.

My new goals are:
+5.5\" FL, +5.5\" MSFG, 7\" BPEL, +6.5\" MSEG, +7\" BEG

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289762791

• CPW
  • General
  • General

I recently got something like this. I\'m using it instead of the ESL-40. The ESL-40 was killing my glans. This is way more comfortable. And I can control the length better (or tension). I move it to a BPFL of 7\". I typically go for 8 to 10 hours a day with breaks of for various reasons.

The concern I have is that I can barely fit into it right now. After my second round I\'m worried that I won\'t be able to fit.

Any suggestions out there of what I should look into? Much appreciated.

Regards,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289765193

I pumped a little bit after rounds 2 and 3. I would NOT recommend anyone to pump after PMMA. For me, it seamed that pumping enlarged the \"capsule\" that the PMMA and collagen formed around my natural penis. Basically, my PMMA implant felt more soft and rubbery from pumping, almost like my penis was too small to fill it when unpumped. The implant seemed to stay larger and looser permanently leaving an unnatural feeling. It got a little better after round 4. I\'m planning to do a final touch up round in a couple months, so hopefully that will fix it overall.

Hope this helps!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289771735

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Re: Pumping after PMMA

Thanks guys.

I have an email into Wade to find out his thinking about pumping after PMMA.

I\'ve read a lot of threads about pumping after PMMA. It\'s pretty controversial. I\'ve already ordered the pump. It\'s being shipped. But I may not ever use it. If I do it will be in baby steps.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289778969

• CPW
  • General
  • General
My pump arrived today. I couldn\'t help myself. I used it.... for 10 min. It felt amazing. I had to force myself to stop. I got rid of the rubber flange because I couldn\'t fit. Not sure how to determine the amount of pressure that I imposed. My Dick filled up it up completely. It looked awesome. haha

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289784097

I don\'t like my ESL40 either. The tip of my glans looks horrible after using it a half day, and it stays sensitive for a long while. I even think it caused my Dick to turtle even more, in anticipation of another session with the 40! Plus I don\'t think it puts enough traction on my penis...it\'s just occasional tugs. The strap cuts circulation from my leg.

That loop extender that you were using before the vacuum, didn\'t it hurt the glans as well? I\'m thinking of buying one as a traction device versus the silicone cap on the esl40.

What pump did you get? I think that may be just the right thing for after PMMA for me!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289794495

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey AstroD,

I started using the traction device that I showed in a pic a few days ago. It doesn\'t hurt my glan much as the ESL-40 plus the tension can be adjusted. I\'ve been using it 8 hours a day with breaks. I do breaks to ensure that glan doesn\'t get hurt. Because it does, like you suggested, wrap around the glan.

The pump I bought is a generic one on Amazon. It doesn\'t have a pressure gauge. It does have a pressure release. I wrote Wade from Dr C\'s office and asked him about pumping after PMMA. He said it\'s fine, in fact he recommends it. He recommended light and minimal pumping twice a day for 10 min each time.

My routine now is that I pump for 10 min first thing in the morning. Wear the tension extender during the day. Then pump for 10 min right before bed.

Hope this helps.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289795196

Yes thanks. I think I\'ll buy one just to have for after surgery in January. Probably not necessary to have a gauge on a pump since you can feel the extent of the vacuum and judge from there.

I\'m going hiking today so time to put on that esl40. Hopefully the intermittent tugging breaks down the lig cut adhesions from 2000 and I can get a little more on length.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289796186

• CPW
  • General
  • General
AstroD: Talk with Wade about when you can start after your PMMA surgery. I believe you need to wait for a few weeks but I\'m not sure.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289797048

• CPW
  • General
  • General

Here\'s the pump I got. Easy to use. Low tech. Keeping the pumping to a minimum tho

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289798796

Whoa what a really advanced looking pump. How much does it cost?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289801209

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey indiano123,

I got pump from Amazon ($70 or so...prices keep changing):
www.amazon.com/Accessories-Tool-PumpExte...0P2E5YYNX79REP56ZEYW

Be careful using pumps. I think you should research on this site what other have experienced using pumps.... especially if you\'ve had PMMA surgery.

The problem with the pump I got is that it doesn\'t have a gauge on it. So I\'m going by feel. I\'ve never pumped before so really I have no idea of what I\'m doing. I\'m like the last guy you want to take pumping advice from. haha

Wade from Dr C\'s office wrote me and said that they found it to have positive results if you go no longer than 10 min at a minimal pressure twice a day. That\'s what I\'m doing. 10 min twice a day.

Hope this helps.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289801502

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Re: Pump from Amazon

I had to get rid of the rubber flange on the end. It made the opening too small for me. The good news is that the seal isn\'t so good against my skin. So i am constantly having to pump during the 10 min. Meaning that it\'s probably harder to over pump and hold. Probably a good thing for a newbie! haha

CPW