PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289467598

thanks CPW that was super helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289468030

Y doesn\'t anybody use Uber. It would be half the price?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289470106

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Bdog: I suppose you could use Uber. I talked with the driver who picked me up in TJ for the return trip. They have Uber in Mexico. You\'d have to take Uber on State side to the boarder and then Uber in Mexico to get to the hotel. I didn\'t turn on my phone in Mexico. But I\'m guessing it\'s OK to do so. You\'d need the Uber Mexico app no doubt. It\'s possible I suppose.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289499349

How you coming along there CPW? Very keen to see your progress I also want to go for 20% mix. Did you go Linnea or metacrill? I looked through the thread again and couldn\'t find that answer sorry if it\'s in plain sight!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289499616

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Bdog: Thanks for asking.

Doing very well.

Holding on to my Girth at 6\" mid shaft when Erect and 5\" Flaccid. Mentally I\'m preparing for it when the swelling goes down and I lose that Girth for a bit. There isn\'t any visual swelling but what I\'ve read it takes a month for the swelling dissipate.

I\'ve lost some Erect length. Flaccid length is a little longer than pre-PMMA. I\'ve been wearing the extender all day and that\'s helping a lot. Not worried.

I\'d rather have exactly what I have now then pre-PMMA. Visually I have no bumps. I\'m extremely pleased with the results. Amazed actually.

I am unsure as to the optimum timing of the rounds. I\'m thinking I\'ll wait until the effects of round 1 are done. That\'s about 3 months. So that\'s January at the earliest. I\'m pretty sure I\'ll do it. Right now I\'d go 20% again. It\'s awesome.

I used Linnea. Linnea or Metacrill? Some people react better to one and others react better to the other. They are both fine products. Dr C wouldn\'t be using them if he wasn\'t getting good results. The folks on this board are pretty much split on it.

Hope all this helps my friend. Good luck.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289500577

Ah innea or metacrill, The great debate. Why did you choose Linnea. How much length is gone? It\'s still very early days so no doubt u will get it back!

You are the benchmark for me.. So I\'m so glad things are going well for you!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289507255

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Bdog:

Why did I select Linnea? Hum. I read that it had more uniform particles but who knows? I\'m not even sure that uniformed particles are a good thing or bad thing. In any event, I selected Linnea.

I\'ve lost 1/4\" in Erect length. I\'m wearing this extender all day. It\'s easy. It\'s helping. I had lost well over a 1/2\" in Erect length. So I\'m definitely going the right direction. I\'ll post pics some time in the next month.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289520587

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

Day 11 post round 1 status update:

Beginning stats were:
3.75\" FL, 4\" MSFG, 6.25\" NBPEL, 5.5\" MSEG, 6\" BEG
My goals were:
5\" FL, 4.75\" MSFG, 6.75\" NBPEL, 6.0\" MSEG, 6.5\" BEG
My current stats:
5\" FL, 5\" MSFG, 6\" NBPEL, 6\" MSEG, 6.5\" BEG

I\'m so excited where I\'m at right now. My penis looks completely normal. No bumps. No ridges. I literally have to pinch myself on how fortunate I\'ve been. First, for finding out about the whole procedure. Second, for having the courage for going through with it. And third, for not having any complications in the procedure. Kudos to Dr C and his team. They know what they are doing.

My Flaccid penis is more than I could have hope for. I still want more but I\'m pretty happy with the size for now (and it\'s already more than my starting goal).

My Erect penis is so different now. It used to have a slight curve up. Now it\'s straight. When Erect it used to be at about a 45 degree angle up. Now it\'s just above horizontal. I always thought my penis looked amazing when Erect. In fact I was proud of it. All that said, I would not go back if I could. My biggest worry now is if I\'m going lose my 6\" MSEG. And I keep thinking of that monster I had for a bit at 6.5\" MSEG. That was a sight to behold! I know it was swelling but still... damn!

I will continue to wear the ESL-40. I\'ve never done extenders before and it\'s surprising how easy the ESL-40 is to wear.

I\'ve moved my supplements around more for collagen than anything else. I\'ll continue that for the foreseeable.

I want to go for round 2 but only after my body as has completely finished with round 1. In my mind that means my body has repaired itself and has built up whatever collagen it needs. Then I\'ll hit it again. I\'m older than most of you so I think it\'ll take my body a bit longer. I\'ve read some folks go for round 2 as early as 6 weeks after round 1. That\'s a young man\'s body repairing itself faster. I\'ll wait for at least 3 months. Probably longer. I\'m definitely going to wait until my measurements have stabilized for a couple of months. Anyway, that\'s my thinking right now.

What are my goals for round 2? Haven\'t decided yet. I don\'t need round 2 to be a touch up round... at least not yet (things may change).

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289521524

CPW get some pics up! my appt is Nov 10, cant wait. I had FFT in 2010 so im hoping for some good gains.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289521833

CPW thanks for the updates! I know the excitement you are talking about! Keep in mind that you are only at day 11. There are a lot of changes that can happen from the collagen growth, residual swelling, etc. So depending on how your body reacts, you could end up with a different size than you have now bigger/smaller. However, my 2 week mark was my ending size so take it for what it\'s worth. Congrats man!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289523820

Epic results. What collagen supplements are u taking?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289528750

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey Bdog:

Here are the supplements I\'m taking for collagen:
Green Tea Extract
Niacinamide
L-Proline
Resveratrol
Collagen Hydrolysate (Beef Kosher)
Vitamin C (mega dosing)
Multi-vitamin
Multi-B vitaimin

I also started applying the following directly on my penis in the morning:
Vitamin C serum (21%)
AHA (8%)
Hyaluronic Acid Serum (100% pure)
Face cream

And at night I apply Tretinoin (0.1%) on my penis.

The above skin applications are things I\'ve been using for my face for the past year. They work so I figure that I\'ll give it a shot on my penis.

I just started putting them on my penis post round 1 (12 days ago). If you do something like this make sure you let each application dry before apply the next layer. When I started I would put all the crap on my face at once. My wife saw and laughed. There\'s an order you should apply them and you have to let each layer dry. You should research and figure out what works best for you. Each body is different and how it reacts to this stuff. There\'s a ton of research for face applications.

This stuff has done wonders on my face so I figure it may do wonders for my penis too. I\'ve read no research that this stuff will help or hurt my penis. Who knows? I suspect at worst it won\'t do any good but it won\'t hurt either.

My wife thinks I\'m completely nuts BTW! You really don\'t want to follow my lead! haha

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289528769

Do you have before and after pics Flaccid and Erect?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289537118

After my procedures I noticed that the skin of my Cock felt taut and a bit chapped due to the extra volume. i started applying cream morning and nite to make sure it was supple and elastic to make it easy for collagen formation and added Girth. I think it helped. Its been over 2 years and I still do it!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289542988

• CPW
  • General
  • General

13 days post round 1:
Flaccid pics.. 5\" Mid shaft, 5.5\" base