Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289671662

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Briceb and Miracle8x7, I\'m not even close to your size but I totally agree.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289672236

We are not that far off, man. I am just over half an Inch bigger Erect midshaft. Congrats! Happy for you!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289672708

I wonder if your \"loss of length\" isn\'t an actual loss because of the gain around ur base and/or swelling on ur public bone/fat pad area and you not using bone pressed measurements. Ur increased size or swelling in that area may be making ur measuring tape start further from your body... Does this Make sense?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289674352

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Bdog: That does make sense. Thanks. I\'m going to change over BPEL. I don\'t have bone pressed measurements from before tho. But going forward it definitely makes sense to it right.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 6 months ago #1289682307

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Flaccid length changes a lot. I just did a NBPFL (4.25\") and a BPFL (5\"). That\'s a 0.75\" difference. Can\'t wait to determine the difference between NBPEL and BPEL. Could I be 6.75\" BPEL? Sweet!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289695226

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi all my brothers in PMMA,

Exactly 4 weeks post round 1:

I measured last night. I\'m just over 6\" MSEG and just over 6.75\" BEG. Seems like my penis grew a bit in the last week. I\'m not sure. Probably just a really good night.

The big news today is that I did a \"Bone Press\" Erect length measurement and my BPEL is 6.75\". Not huge for a lot of guy here but I\'m closing in on 7\". That\'s a milestone! I don\'t what I was prior because I never did BPEL but I\'m going to do it from now on.

I\'ve been wearing the ESL-40 for 8 hours minimum a day. It\'s a little bit of a hassle but not bad. My Flaccid length has remained 5\". Not big but it\'s so much better than my 3.75\" pre PMMA.

I\'m still so happy I made the jump. I can\'t believe it sometimes. Amazing.

So do I wait 3 months, 6 months, or what for round 2?

Someone said it really well here, get through the rounds as quick as possible and move on with your life. There\'s a lot of value in that.

On the other hand, there\'s value in letting things stabilize before going for the next round. And maybe the ESL-40 will be working it\'s magic at the same time. So many options.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289698429

Ahh I thought you hadn\'t actually lost length just the inconsistent non bone pressed method.

If I had to choose I would wait for things to settle. Sometimes nodules appear later.... From what I\'ve read.

Congrats again 6\" is a beast

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289712391

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Thanks Bdog. It was your prompting that got me to re-examine the way I was measuring length.

Another nice part is that if I can keep this going a 7\" x 6.5\" is not out of the possibilities. Wow! Already increasing my initial goals. haha

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289713254

I am one week ahead of you(week 5). I also gained just about .5 Inch from 10%, and a probably .75 Inch with 30% at the base. I haven\'t seen any changes since week 3 and am comfortable assuming I wont gain anything in the next 7 days.

Wade recommended I pump twice a day for 10-15 min to promote additional growth. Some members have posted that they have seen spontaneous growth induced by stretching. Perhaps pumping will have a similar effect, trauma inducing inflammation and additional collagen production. It cant hurt, but I\'m not optimistic.

I decided to be safe and wait a bit for R2. I\'m scheduled in December.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289713268

Interesting. I\'ve never heard anything about pumping recommendations. Strange. From what I\'ve heard from former PMMA patients, pumping seems to be less recommended once you have the procedure.

How\'d his recommendation come to light?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289714998

I emailed him to say I was taking his advice to wait a couple months for R2. He came back and said this:

\"Sounds like a good plan! Are you stretching or pumping at this time? You may want to pump once or twice a day to maximize shaft size and length while the collagen is growing in. It can also help with keeping any fibrosis stretched and smoother. Let me know if anything comes up, look forward to working with you again,\"

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289721257

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Thanks Ryder!

I just bought one at Amazon. Arrives in a 1 week or so. It\'s a whole new world opening up to me. PMMA injection, extender, and now a pump. I would have never guess that would be but I\'m excited about the journey.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289722587

My own experience with pumping AFTER PMMA has been very negative. It caused the penile skin to feel and look a lot rougher, any PMMA bumps or nodules showed up much worse. I stopped after a few pumping sessions and it took weeks and may be a month or two for the smoothness of the skin to come back. Again, this has been \"my\" experience...

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289725542

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Thanks Mustang2020: I\'ll be watching closely for that reaction once I get the pump. Wade (at Dr C office) suggested to Ryder to pump so your reaction may be unique. I\'ll post what happens with me as time progresses.

This is such a great site. So much information is exchanged. The way things are developed is changing so much faster now in almost any domain. It\'s sites like this that permit that. Prior to the internet we all relied exclusively on what our docs told us. They relied on the few studies that were going on (if at all). Progression was at a snail\'s pace. Cheers to this site and the service that they provide.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289725591

I can 100% relate to Mustang\'s experience with pumping after PMMA... Everything he said happened to me as well. PLUS I found the next 1 - 3 days after pumping I\'d actually be 1/4\" LESS Girth than I had before I pumped. Eventually after a while of not pumping my Girth would come back. I\'d say the combination of irregularities and bumps showing up + the shrinkage + it actually made my circ-ridge worse = no more pumping for me.

I\'d also say pumping for me pulled product away from the base making the \"dog ear\" effect worse down there.

Though maybe I pumped too long. Never went over 5hg but I\'d pump for about 30 min in a session.