PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289943296

Awesome results man. Aesthetically looks great as well. Looks like you\'ll have to find a new pump cylinder that will fit your new size after Round 2 though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289943669

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
justdoit,

Thanks for the complement. I\'m super excited about what Dr C and team accomplished.

I\'m looking at getting a new extender too. My extender accommodates up to 5\" Girth and it\'s a struggle getting into it. Sometimes it\'s impossible.

But I have to because I don\'t want to turtle. That would suck.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289949761

How many hours in the extender are you managing? During the day? Isn\'t it difficult to conceal?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289955274

• CPW
  • General
  • General
BDog,

I\'ve been going 6 to 8 hours a day. I wear loose fit jeans. It works. Walking up and down stairs and getting up from sitting can be dangerous. Sometimes the extender slips off and that hurts like a son of a bitch. Other times my Glans just is killing me. I\'ve had many a times where I had to go to my office to release it because it was hurting too much. I figure it\'s worth it given the PMMA surgery to at least do what I can myself.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1289988526

• CPW
  • General
  • General
On travel with the family and haven\'t been wearing the extender. It\'s probably a good thing. The area where my glans is connect to the shaft is all chaffed because of the tube that wraps around the penis there to hold it into the extender. I probably over did it a bit too much.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290003096

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Back home and trying to use the ESL-40 again. Maybe the best thing to do is to use all of the different extenders. Not just stay with one or the other. More on this later.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290014483

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

Two weeks until my round 2. Woohoo! Can\'t wait.

I wore ESL-40 for 6 hours today. I hadn\'t worn an ADS since mid last week (6 days). I also bought a larger pump and the x4 Labs extender with the extra Girth option in preparation for the second round.

I know that there is a lot of controversy about pumping. I think that pumping has a place in preparation for PMMA surgery. It gets the penis pliable, easier to work with. That\'s my current thinking. We\'ll see what Dr C thinks once I go back. I also know you all know way more than I ever will on this subject. I\'m going by what feels right for me.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290052623

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi All,

I just got the x4 Labs extender with the extra Girth base option. I love it.

I\'ve used it for for 8+ hours a day for the last 4 days.

I\'ve been working to get a Flaccid stretch longer than my BPEL of 7\". I do a gradual length stretch. Start for an hour at 6.75\". Then 7\" for an hour. And finally today, I went to 7.5\" after a few hours. Then I rest it for a few hours while I workout. And repeat the morning process.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290052908

So, has the pumping been good to you? Just curious since you\'re not that far from Round 2 and I\'d like to know if twice a day at 10 minutes per session is safe.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290053120

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Wade, at Dr C\'s office, recommended to me that pumping twice a day for 10 min is good for PMMA surgery prep. He added that he does not recommend pumping in general, just for PMMA preparation. I\'ll find out how all this has helped (or not) when I see Dr C on Dec 15th.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290065117

• CPW
  • General
  • General
I need advice from all of the ADS experienced users.

I think I may have been over stretching my Dick this past week. I woke up today is it\'s so damn sore. I\'ll take it easy today. See how it feels tomorrow.

I just read that taking a day off each week helps recovery. The definition of what a day off means is the question tho. Does a day off mean no stretch or a minor stretch? What\'s a minor stretch? If my FL is 5\" does that mean a light/no tension would be setting it to 5.5\"?

Thanks in advance for any insights. I appreciate it. So much to learn.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290083869

Sounds like we\'re pretty similar except for your huge glans (you bastard). I just ordered an x4 and a pump, and I\'ve been using the ESL40 for a year and a half. I\'ve gained about .75 to an Inch so far. I didn\'t know you could get so much stretch out of an x4. That\'s a crazy increase in FSL over the course of a day. That makes me think it might just be possible to add one more Inch over 5 years. I am in a position to be able to wear the x4 a lot, and the esl40 the rest of the time. I think messageman managed to gain almost two inches over the years, so I\'m going all out and shooting for 8 inches. I\'ve had other unrealistic goals work out in my life, so why not. If you\'re starting at 7 BPEL, then I\'d say 8 is very doable over two years of you want it and stick with it. Good luck!
Never used a pump before, question: does it genuinely increase your size short term (hours)? Glans size? Length? Surprisingly, the basic terms of what to expect from pumping in terms of short term results are pretty hard to come by. I guess I\'ll know tonight.

Congrats on your great results!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 5 months ago #1290086447

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hey Dance with Dragons, make sure you get the extra Girth option on the x4. You\'ll need it.

The x4 is so cool! Honestly I start at the lowest length and keep adjusting it up each half hour. By the end of the day I\'m fully stretched. Further than my BPEL. You have to keep adding the lengtheners throughout the day. But I think that\'s a good thing. It gives the penis a little 5 min break or so. I workout at lunch so I do that routine in the morning and then again after my workout. Mostly I\'m trying to get 8 hours in (with an hour or more past by BPEL). I want 8\" too! haha

I\'m no expert on pumping (or any of this stuff). What I do is warm up my penis with a hot cloth for a few minutes. Then I pump from 5\" to about 5.5\" and hold for 30 seconds. Release and pull it out and shake it a bit. Put it back in and go to about 6\" (ditto). Then 6.5\" (ditto). Then 7\" (sometimes 7.25\") and I hold it there for 8 min. Pull it out and shake it a bit more and then I put it into the bigger pump (just got it on Amazon for $14 - so cheap) and get it to the length I ended at in the first pump (either 7\" or 7.25\") and hold it there for 2 min. That\'s my 10 min pumping routine.

I have two pumps. My first pump has an internal circumference of 6.5\". My second pump has an internal circumference of over 7\". I think that the first pump helps get the length better than the second. But the second has that extra birth pull. I\'m hoping that will be good for my second PMMA surgery (next week.... woohoo).

Wade suggested that I use the pump twice a day for 10 min He doesn\'t recommend pumping except for PMMA surgery prep Not sure why. I\'ll talk with him next week to understand more.

Regards,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290114866

• CPW
  • General
  • General
My friends,

I\'ve been doing this stretch routine where I increase the stretch in the morning. Go workout. Then repeat it in the afternoon. I\'m using the x4. I wear loose fitting pants to hide it.

Here\'s a typical stretch day (8 hours):
1.0 hour at 5.5\" stretch (Flaccid no stretch is 5\")
1.5 hours at 6\" stretch
1.0 hours at 6.5\" stretch
1.0 hours at 7.0\" stretch (Erect length is 6.75 to 7\"... varies)

Lunch time workout (no penis stretching) takes a couple of hours

1.5 hours at 6.5\" stretch
2.0 hours at 7.0\" stretch (Erect length is 6.75 to 7\"... varies)

The question I have is: There seems to be a lot of conflicting information on stretching. Well, at least it seems to me to be conflicting. I read somewhere that pushing past Flaccid length increase Flaccid length. Pushing past Erect length increases Erect length. Sometimes I get to 7.5\" stretch but that is a killer. It\'s almost unbearable. What a good routine? I do it the way I showed above because I can\'t just jump into 7\" stretch. My penis needs to be convinced. haha

Suggestions?

Regards,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290127711

I don\'t think there\'s a formula where we can distinguish gains between Flaccid and Erect by merely increasing the traction and/or weight applied to the penis. I feel Flaccid length can be increased easier and at a quicker pace than Erect length, but eventually, you\'ll \"hit the wall\" on increasing length in either the Flaccid or Erect state.

I\'m no scientist, but perhaps Erect length can be increased by more aggressive traction or weight in a lesser amount of time when compared to using less traction or weight over a longer period of time. BUT, you do this at the risk of injuring your penis. I\'ve read about guys having Erection Quality issues resulting from aggressive stretching and weights, and, I too, experienced it myself when I implemented a more aggressive regimen.

I did a traction device stretcher known as the AndroPenis for a period of 4 hours a day for a period of 6 months. I may have gotten about 1/8 Inch gain or less in length , but really gained more loose skin than anything. During the six months of use, you\'re supposed to gradually increase the tension of the device by adding more rods to the device to create additional tension on the penis. As such, this is a conservative regimen with incremental increases to traction.

After undergoing this regimen, I switched to using a homemade Hanger using weights. I did this for about 3 months and got up to Hanging about 18 lbs, which is kind of aggressive for 3 months. In other words, I probably went a little overboard by increasing weight too quickly. With the Hanger, I think I might have gained MAYBE 1/8 Inch in length or less, but, like before,really noticed gaining more loose skin than anything. Also, my EQ seemed to have been affected.

As stated above, from these experiences and with the gain of mostly loose skin, I\'d say that tension isn\'t necessarily the key to the gains in the Erect state or Flaccid state. I believe the gains come more from the length of time you use the device. To support this theory, I just compared the use of my traction device to the use of my homemade Hanger. I was very conservative with the traction device, whereas I was very aggressive with the Hanger. So, for instance, if you use the device with less traction or weight for, let\'s say 6 months, you\'ll probably get the same gains (and same amount of loose skin) as you would had you been more aggressive with higher tension and/or weight over a lesser time period, such as 3 or 4 months.

I hope this helps. However, please be aware that there is a point where your gains will be capped. Other members refer to this as \"hitting the wall.\" This is very real and I believe I may have hit the wall already. This means that you will no longer be able to gain anymore Erect length once you hit your max. Thunders and PEGYM are great places to read up about this.