PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290173145

Re: Symmetry (the quote feature is formatting things really weird right now).

Swelling is a great thing. (see left pic after my third round).

I\'m not saying CPW will have any problems - but my experience has been that you can get that perfect cylinder look for up to 10-14 days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290173513

Sounds good. That\'s very impressive, I hope after two or three procedures I can be close those stats.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290178356

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

Day 3 post Round 2 (64 hours):
So far so good. Last night I seemed to have had wood all night long. Woke me up numerous times. I had to measure each time. Holding Erect mid Girth at 7\". It\'s huge! I know that the swelling will go down and that I won\'t end up at 7\". Oh well.... haha

@indiano123: Thanks!

@Restoration: You\'re right. We all know about swelling. Thanks tho.

@girthobsessed: Thanks buddy. I\'m pretty excited by this whole adventure.

@hoddle10: Re: Symmetry: Mimics my round 1 pretty close. Hopefully that trend will continue. I literally had no issues at all from the first round. The other thing to note is that Dr C put 19cc of PRP in my penis in addition to the 18cc of PMMA. So there was a lot of fluid injected. I suspect that has a temporary \'smoothing\' effect (kind of like Restoration mentioned earlier).

Thanks all for your encouragement it means a lot.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290182143

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@purple donkey: \"cpw, when they inject the prp, did they inject it into the penis chambers (corpus caversum whatever) or the same place they inject the PMMA?\"

I\'m not sure. I thought they said the same place as the PMMA but I could be mistaken. I\'m going to find out and get back with you.

It\'s all kind of a blur to be honest. The skin of my penis was killing me. I was putting Retin A on my penis during the months leading up to Round 2. It was supposed to help collagen production. One thing it did to is make my penis skin so sensitive. It was a disaster. Dr C almost stopped the procedure. He was worried about the level of pain. He kept asking me if I was OK. Fortunately, those guys stuck with it and finished it up. It probably took at least an extra 15 min. I was so embarrassed. But thankfully they were so understanding. I\'ll be more careful leading up to Round 3 for sure.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290183720

Who prescribed retin-a for the penis? I once asked a Dermatologist about this for prominent sebaceous glands and she said HELL no, do not put retin A on your Dick (and this was coming from a woman). I\'m not sure there\'s any reason to believe it will penetrate that far below the dermis, either. PMMA is injected below the skin and fascia. Retin-a doesn\'t really get in the blood stream (and is only listed as unsafe to use during pregnancy because of the theoretical risk of having an \"accutane baby\"- as unlikely as it is).

Interestingly, PMMA greatly reduced the prominent sebaceous glands by giving the skin something for them to sink into, I think...so they\'re not sitting on the edge of the dermis.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290183864

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@Restoration: No one prescribed it. I just did it. Admittedly, not the smartest thing I\'ve done. Geez

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290190318

Oh...wow - you must have had a rough time ... the thing is, early on in my journal or maybe a related thread - I talked about how dried out my penis got from all the massaging (and stupidly using their alcohol based gel as a massage agent). So, I had insanely dry (and ultimately painful) skin - and this was starting with normal skin. Having used retin-a on my face ages ago, I have no idea how you handled that. I hope it\'s ok now...and you found some moisturizer! Aveeno (the kind with the blue cap) changed things overnight for me when I had the dryness issue. That part is in my log. The dried out penis shaft was in another thread I made around that time. I thought I was having an allergic reaction or something - it was awful. Next round, I didn\'t use the alcohol gel and it was ok. Still, it hurt when wade massaged it...but deliberately so I wouldn\'t have unevenness. He did it better than I could.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290211499

• CPW
  • General
  • General
It\'s a mixed bag on the retin A. I did get great results on Round 1. Round 2 is coming along just fine too. So I don\'t know...

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290222030

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@purple donkey: Wade from Dr C\'s office got back with me about the PRP. They injected the PRP in both areas.

I\'m at day 8 post Round 2. The results are fantastic. I\'ll post pics and measurements this weekend.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290235613

• Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks for asking its very interesting and hopefully a small revolution for the PMMA procedure

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290244454

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi all,

I hope your holiday season is everything you hoped for and more.

I wanted to give you all a quick update. When I was deciding if I should make the move to PMMA I read a lot of the experiences of the ones who went before me on this website. I really appreciated all of their disclosures. It help me so much. This thread is my way of giving back.

Day 11 post Round 2:

So far so good. Loving the results. Best Christmas gift ever (from the wife)!

Swelling has gone down significantly. My day 11 post round 1 was what I ended up with so I\'m hoping for the same on this round.

Girth: My MSEG has been holding at 6.5\". The wife loves it. My BEG has been holding at 7\". My FG tends to vary between 5.5\" and 6\". I don\'t recall that kind of variation ever before so it\'s kind of weird to me.

Length: I\'ve been using an ADS and my length hasn\'t decrease at all. FL is somewhere between 5\" and 5.5\". Achieved BPEL of 7\" two nights ago. I don\'t measure most times. It\'s hard to know exactly if I\'ve gain length because unfortunately I never measured BPEL before all of this. Wife thinks I definitely have not lost any length and may have gain some in the last few months. Maybe? Difficult to know for sure. This is the first time I have ever done any stretching at all.

Look and Feel: Looks completely natural, just more substantial. Feels great. There is a \'heavy\' feel to it when Flaccid that is crazy nice. No difference in Erect hardness.

Results: I know it can still change... but if they don\'t change then I\'m at 7\" (BPEL) x 6.5\" (MSEG).

Someone wrote in one of the other threads about not worrying about the numbers and to concentrate more on if it pleases your mate. I totally agree with that. I give the numbers to provide context to the results and hopefully help someone figure out their path. And it helps me figure out my path. That said, the bottom line for me is that my wife is loving the results.

Pics soon.

Happy Holidays,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290245146

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Day 11 Post Round 2:
Here are some Flaccid pics. 6\" MSFG.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290246260

looks fat!

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290246672

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Awesome gains and very aesthetic. I appreciate you keeping us updated. Many forget about this place when they have an outcome like yours.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290246704

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Also do you have anymore pre PMMA pics? I\'d really like to see some different shots of what you looked like before. Thanks cpw.