Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290127787

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Justdoit, Thank you so much for your clear and detailed explanation.

I read somewhere that to increase Flaccid length you have to push just beyond your Flaccid length. To increase Erect length you have to push beyond your Erect length. That is pretty aggressive. At least it is on my penis. Hence why I got (or get) sore from all of this.

I\'ve never heard of the \"hitting the wall\" in terms of PE. But I\'m definitely a newbie on this stuff. Makes sense tho.

Thanks again,
CPW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290127906

Since I think we all \"hit the wall,\" I recommend less traction over a longer time period to avoid the risk of injury to the penis. That\'s just from my experience. There are other guys here that are much more versed on the topic that I\'m sure will give you great advice and perhaps even point out where my theory is flawed.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290156971

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Round 2 is in the books! It\'s an early Christmas present from the wife.

My goals for round 2 are 6.5\" Erect mid Girth and 7\' Erect base Girth.

Wow! So I\'ve been putting Retin A, Vitamin C, plus various other topicals on my penis to increase collagen production. While I do think it helped it also certainly made my skin ultra sensitive for Round 2. Dr C, Wade, and Christian had to deal with a lot of extra stuff. My apologies to them. They were so gracious and understanding. We got through it though and my penis looks amazing. I\'ll post pics tomorrow.

The good news is that there was no fibrosis. The PMMA went in smoothly. I attribute that to the ADS and the twice a day pump. Maybe the topicals helped...

Dr C put in 18cc of 30% Metacrill. And another 20cc of PRP. PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma. It\'s supposed to help in collagen production. What they do is pull your blood during the PMMA surgery and fortify it (make it PRP) and then they inject it into the penis. It\'s an experiment to see if it helps collagen growth.

My Flaccid mid Girth is 6\", my Flaccid base is 6.5\", and my Flaccid behind glans is 5\". To me it looks amazing. Or course it\'s swollen and will go down but damn! That is an awesome Flaccid penis!

My humble suggestions for PMMA surgery prep:
[1] If you opt to put topicals on your penis I would recommend that you applying stop them one week before your PMMA surgery.
[2] Wear the ADS device for as often as you can setting up for the PMMA surgery while respecting rest days.
[3] Pump twice a day for no more than 5 or 10 min.

Final note: I\'m so impressed with Dr C, Wade, and Christian. These guys are at the top of their trade. They know exactly what they\'re doing and why. I feel so fortunate to have met them and that I had this surgery by them.

Stay tuned for updates.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157181

Interesting that you just had pmma with Dr. Casavantes, as he is in the hospital recovering from a massive heart attack. Another \"fake\" account from wade and phalloboards. So how did you have pmma if Casavantes is in the hospital? When was your pmma round? 12-14, 12-15?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157216

• Visitor
  • Visitor
how could it be fake when he has posted several progress pictures?

cpw, when they inject the prp, did they inject it into the penis chambers (corpus caversum whatever) or the same place they inject the PMMA?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157276

Casavantes has been in the hospital. How could he of had PMMA with him? Did he go to Casavantes recovery room at the hospital? That is highly unlikely.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157318

• Visitor
  • Visitor
how do you know hes in hospital? i (or anyone) could call their office right now and ask them if it is true or not.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157358

Ok, Call them.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290157423

• Visitor
  • Visitor
i\'ll let someone else do it since im in australia. not that i care either way as i don\'t plan on ever getting PMMA anyway so i have no use for dr c

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290158393

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Rikerthat - Where did you hear that information?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290158541

Well upon examining Rikerthat\'s posting history, it seems he first showed up when Chad Hedman & Dan Salas\'s forum was banned found here. He seems to have an uncommon knowledge of the workings of the old MyNewSize, made a bizarre, unfounded allegation, and vanished (until now) so he would avoid further scrutiny. Actually I\'m shocked I somehow let his banning slip so I went ahead and took care of that, regardless of whether the story of Dr. C\'s health is true or not.

As for Dr. C\'s health, I haven\'t heard anything, and if CPW\'s appointment was in fact earlier today, then it wouldn\'t be the first time Rikerthat has made outlandish claims. I\'ll see if I can get to the bottom of these comments tomorrow morning.

And I hope we can resume CPW\'s 13-page progress report that I\'m sure he\'ll be delighted to hear was dismissed as nothing more than a shill\'s handiwork.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290158886

@cpw glad it all went well for you! They were mentioning the PRP technique during my session. I think they said they were considering trying it on Christian to make sure it works. So that means you are one of, if not the first person to receive that treatment. They implied that they had not yet tried it, but wanted to see if it would help with collagen production. That was less than a week ago. Keep us posted please.

Ill do the same, since I am one week ahead of you on both rounds now.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290159479

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Hi all,

rikerthat, You\'re an idiot. You need to get your facts straight. Go back to whatever hole you climbed out of. I love internet tough guys. I know for a fact you wouldn\'t say those things directly to my face. Little pussy.

Skeptical One: It\'s not my call but I request that when the facts come out that Dr C did not have a massive heart attack and that I did indeed have Round 2 then please ban the little bitch rikerthat. And delete his sorry ass comments from this thread.

Ryder: I think they did Christian and so far so good. I was the first patient that they\'re trying it on. The second is the guy will be the guy they did after me. I was fortunate enough to come at the right time.

Pics later today.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290162029

Just spoke with Wade. Dr. Casavantes is fine and never suffered a heart attack.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290162629

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Thanks Miracle8x7.

I respectfully request that the little bitch rikerthat be banned and eliminated from this thread.

Also, I\'m not sure what happened to the format in my response earlier. If someone could fix it I would appreciate that a lot.

Regards,
Chris