PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290246807

Great results CPW. I appreciate your documentation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290250864

• CPW
  • CPW's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks all. This forum is amazing. So many good folks here.

@Jimmy_the_Blade: Thanks for the encouragement bro.

@jd123: Sorry I don\'t have any pics prior to PMMA. My Flaccid was 3.75\" x 4\"... hence no pics. LOL. Thanks for the kind words.

@briceb: You\'re awesome. BTW: I just figured out your profile pic. Cracked me up! You are! haha

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290269440

Great results. They\'re going to get to know you by name at the border.

Your results look fantastic. Your right it\'s better to judge what your partner feels than numbers. Hitting 6\" or 6.5\" isn\'t the same as hearing your wife or girlfriend screaming with joy.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290296670

• CPW
  • General
  • General
Happy New Year!! It\'s 2016!! Woot!!!

I want to thank all of you who have posted on this thread and the other threads. So helpful. It\'s been an amazing journey for all of us.

Special thanks to the Skeptical One and his crew of moderators. Awesome work. Amazing website. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290337437

How are the gains for round 2 holding up? Any verdict on the PRP and PMMA combo?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290340240

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@rdeal: Thanks for the interest. So far so good. I\'m planning on giving a 4 week results (that\'ll be next week). PRP is definitely a great adder to the procedure. My round 2 was a cake walk other than friggin Tretinoin gel that I put on my penis for a month. My recommendation is DON\"T PUT TRETINOIN on your penis. LOL Duh! haha

Day 21 Update Round 2:

Girth: My MSEG has been holding at 6.5\". The wife loves it. My BEG went down to 6.75\" (I liked 7\" better). My FG tends to vary between 5.5\" and 6\".

Length: I\'ve been using an ADS and my length hasn\'t decrease at all. FL is somewhere between 5\" and 5.5\". I\'ve been working the stretcher pretty dang hard. Within the last week I started being able to do a Flaccid stretch (FS) to full 7\". Last month I was only able to get to 6.75\" FS. Pretty excited about that.

Look and Feel: Natural. Love it.

Results: I\'m at 7\" (BPEL) x 6.5\" (MSEG) -- same as a day 11. Fingers crossed.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290340253

• CPW
  • General
  • General

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290340607

Sounds like all is well my friend. Good to know the PRP has added to the gains.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290344503

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@justdoit: I\'m not sure how we could definitely say it added to the gains. I did get an increase in Girth (so far.. fingers crossed). The same Girth increase as I got isn round 1 (both 0.5\"). It was exactly what I asked for in both too.

I do think is that PRP helps in the recovery process. It may also help in those critical first three days post surgery. With more fluid it seemed easier to mold in round 2 than it was in round 1. Also, I didn\'t feel the need to take any anti-inflammatory medication.

The only downside of the whole round 2 procedure was that the skin of my penis was killing me from the Tretinoin. I did that to myself tho. So dumb.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290377675

I\'m pretty new to PhalloBoards but have done a ton of reading the last 3-4 days. I noticed a pattern with CPW, Sizeman, miracle8x7. I believe all 3 have girths that increase as you go down from right below the glans toward the base of the penis. Is this something that has to do with PMMA or is it just a reflection of each individual pre PMMA penis shape?

I am myself debating doing this procedure even though I\'m pretty gifted Girth wise. I just think it would be awesome to end up with an 8\" Girth or more for my size hungry girlfriend. My only concern is if the shape of my penis would change from being very thick near the glans and at the midpoint with slightly less Girth at the base, to more of a cone like structure which is very thick at the base and narrower as you move upwards toward the glans?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290463508

• CPW
  • General
  • General
@undecided:

Welcome! Best first post ever!!!! Anyone who compares me to those to two beasts has my gratitude and attention! haha

My Girth started with the same deltas I have now (more or less).

Post Post (now)
Girth Start Rd 1 Rd 2
EL (behind gland) 5.0\" 5.5\" 6.0\"
MSEG 5.5\" 6.0\" 6.5\"
BEG 6.0\" 6.5\" 6.75\"**

**I was at 7\" BEG and started using the x4 labs with extra Girth attachment (ADS). It\'s a tight fit and I suspect it may have contributed to the lost at the base a little bit. But I need need to increase my length (all in my head of course).

I am extremely happy with the results. Dr C, Wade, and team are awesome. My wife loves the extra Girth. But is our sex better? Hum. Yes but we don\'t have sex as often.

Reality check: There is also a lot of research showing that all that extra Girth may not be so good for most women. It\'s mostly in our heads. I\'m not sure of your size but I\'d say if you\'re anywhere near 5.5\" MSEG then you\'re fine. I now realize that 5.5\" MSEG is thick.

Keep doing your research. This is a great website. So much good information. I can\'t tell you how many times I\'ve thought I\'ve read everything there is to read here and then I find yet another thread posted years ago that is so interesting. And of course surf the internet too.

Welcome aboard,
CPW

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290463526

Most guys are more narrow at the glans and thicker at the base, even if slightly. The PMMA can be placed and molded where you want it, for the most part. It will find the path of least resistance at first, though, which may very well be towards the base of your penis. There are no guarantees that you won\'t end up with a more even Girth from bow to stern instead of keeping the proportions you have currently. Aftercare, massaging, etc. is very important to obtaining the optimal results.

I would personally caution you about getting 8\" Girth. That is massive. Off the charts massive, especially for just behind the glans or midshaft.
What are your current measurements?

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290463998

Thanks CPW,

Ive often wondered if frequency decreased as the Girth increased. I know if I get sex a few days in a row or after

a hard session my wife complains of being sore. Im 5.855 mseg and that is nowhere near your size now.....

I would love it if the bigger guys here can chime in on this

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290465079

Thanks Briceb, CPW

Hoping to hear from Sizeman and miracle8x7 also

I\'m currently UNCUT and:

behing gland FG 6\"
MS FG 6\"
BEG 5.75\"
behing gland EG 7\"
MSEG 7\"
BEG 6.75\"

My x was with a guy when she was 17 who we estimate was about 10-10.5\" long and about 7.75\" EG. This guy spoiled her so we would like to embark on a journey to reach those proportions.

I actually just signed up for Big Al\'s classes and I\'m also about to purchase the Size Genetics extender. My plan is to give this non surgical path a try for 3-6 months and see if Big Al\'s methods together with the extender can induce any growth. PMMA would be next.

Taking the plunge... PMMA with Dr Casavantes 8 years 4 months ago #1290465526

If your stats are correct your already huge. And her x boyfriend was a freak as well. As I have gotten bigger, me and my wife have had less sex. She is often sore. Good luck either way. Do you have pictures to prove your size?