PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist implant experience to-date

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303859300

Talked to a couple good guys and canceled it. Lost about a $1000 in cancel feed but glad I found these posts before I got messed up. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 2 weeks ago #1303860507

Kellypenny wrote: Talked to a couple good guys and canceled it. Lost about a $1000 in cancel feed but glad I found these posts before I got messed up. Thank you

I think you really made the right call.

My Elist implant experience to-date 5 years 11 months ago #1304044195

Kellypenny wrote: Talked to a couple good guys and canceled it. Lost about a $1000 in cancel feed but glad I found these posts before I got messed up. Thank you

You gained YEARS of undamaged penis and only spent $1000, the best money you ever spent, you did NOT lose any money, trust me!!!

Good for you man!

My Elist implant experience to-date 5 years 8 months ago #1305245699

What happened to Boston man?

My Elist implant experience to-date 5 years 2 months ago #1307840747

Hi Bostonman,

How are your results so far after 8 years?

My Elist implant experience to-date 4 years 11 months ago #1308496069

I hope there are no more clueless Men like I was; After Elist implant, I had it removed, and have undergone 4 more procedures in an attempt to regain my before Elist length, The implant is a total failure ! it made me shorter and lots of cash $$$ and 4 surgeries later I am shorter by 3 inches, not to mention the curvature makes it almost impossible to have sex.. it\'s a really sad story and I hope no man has to undergo the complete quack of a Dr like Elist is, I hope one day someone puts the implant on him so he can suffer the same!

I am so sorry about what happened to you! I should have done more research before having the implant. I found this website AFTER I went through the nightmare. Sigh.