PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist implant experience to-date

My Elist implant experience to-date 11 years 2 months ago #1276862396

messageman wrote:

Prince Maximizer wrote:

Skeptical One wrote: The site is no longer there. But it\'s absence wont have any effect on your inquiry with the Doctor\'s office. If Dr. Elist denies his knowledge and/or association with the site, consider that enough to deem his words untrustworthy. MyNewSize was not only a marketing front for Dr. Elist, it was linked directly from Dr. Elist\'s website under the forum link (which no longer exists).

Spoke with the assistant, he said he does not know about My New Size. Asked the doc, got back to me with: It seems to be an old forum that is not existing any more.
That\'s all I was told. He didn\'t sound like he knew much/ anything about it.

Shocker Did you think his office would say something like, \"Oh yes, that was our old shill site, where we would dupe men into undergoing our risky implant procedure. Oh those were the glory days.\"? Asking anybody at that office for true facts is just plain ridiculous.

No, didn\'t expect anything. In fact, I was bedridden for a couple of weeks because of the flu. Just recovering...I am not calling anymore for right now...do not even feel to have sex, the size is not important right now...lol..buddy is going in for consult though...let\'s see what he says...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist implant experience to-date 9 years 10 months ago #1283244181

Hello not everyone has a bad experience. I am surprised why I only see negative revies here. I am a patient of Dr Elist for 4 years now and here is my full experience if you would like to read. From 5.9 to 7.4 inches and 3 inches in diameter. It is a weapon ....

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dr-...44119#post1283244119

My Elist implant experience to-date 9 years 10 months ago #1283247750

Tarzs is an Elist Shill

My Elist implant experience to-date 8 years 9 months ago #1288009684

what ever happened to the guy who started this chain. I have forgotten his name. Never did post pics?

My Elist implant experience to-date 8 years 9 months ago #1288009816

You have forgotten his name? If you go back to page 1 you\'ll see who originally started the thread ...

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 10 months ago #1292633358

Moderator Edit:

This post serves no purpose and walks a thin line between criticism and defamation. For this purpose, the content of this entire post has been deleted.

@Dr_Elist_Is_Butcher

It would be more appropriate if you shared your experience so others can learn from it. Simply bashing the doctor for the sake of bashing him is not what this forum is about. He\'s already earned whatever reputation he has through first-hand accounts, backed up credibly with photos, etc. You can follow suit, otherwise I\'m advising you no longer post in this fashion.

Your avatar has also been removed.

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 5 months ago #1294179896

elist is a very humble guy. He actually under estimated his \"success rate\" from 100% to 95%!!! You must give him some credit. He means he has 95% success rate in \"INSERTING\" the defunct silicone implant, I believe him for once. He is correct, he has had more than 95% success rate in putting his damaging NON FDA approved implant in patient\'s penises.

He also has a TRUE 99% success rate in REMOVING this dangerous implant.

Now, what happened to the patients lives after the initial surgery and after the Removal of the implant is documented here aplenty...

He also seems to be a DISABLED person! When he drove me from the test lab to his clinic, he parked his New BMW in a red zones area and proceeded to hang a \"blue Disabled\" parking permit on his front mirror.

The medical society has failed its patients, can\'t sue the guy after you sign his papers...

This poor excuse of a man has damaged lives forever including my own.

We will see how life will treat him later, is there Karma?

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 5 months ago #1294180063

I wish he operated on some mafia boss or something then when he fucks them up he would get what he deserves.
Does anyone have El Chapo\'s phone number? Haha

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 5 months ago #1294181240

What I don\'t get is how come there\'s not been a class lawsuit against this Joseph Mengele , there\'s a list of botched surgeries a mile long.

Is there any governing body that overseas penile work in any way at all?

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 5 months ago #1294181579

Joseph Mengele lol that\'s a really good comparison actually

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 5 months ago #1294181731

What I don\'t get is how people keep winding up there. It screams bad procedure. Every fucking red flag is raised with even a little research. Even without research If you take two minutes to analyze it from a physiological aspect, it makes zero sense. I don\'t care if Dr. Alter was telling me it was a decent op, I would still be severely questioning it. It just seems that bad.

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 2 months ago #1294864775

Man, I am very sad to see this happens to yet another victim elist. I hope you can find ways to get your situation improved to your liking. This is a very tough case. Whatever support you need we can try to help you some.
Good luck....

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 2 months ago #1294864835

I am so sorry to hear this, man. I really wish more guys would see stuff like this before they receive his implant. It has been a disaster for so many men.
We are definitely here to help. We have several guys that have had the implant (and had it removed.)

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 2 months ago #1294874541

Sorry to see yet another victim.
Thank you for having the courage to post a pic and tell your story.
I have never seen a Removal of the implant that did not have a reduction of length and induced curvature.
And I have no verifiable kniwledge of an implant lasting longer than year.
I wonder if GQ would be so kind to give us an interview and let us tell our side of the story

My Elist implant experience to-date 7 years 1 month ago #1295241214

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Maer wrote:
I hope there are no more clueless Men like I was; After Elist implant, I had it removed, and have undergone 4 more procedures in an attempt to regain my before Elist length, The implant is a total failure ! it made me shorter and lots of cash $$$ and 4 surgeries later I am shorter by 3 inches, not to mention the curvature makes it almost impossible to have sex.. it\'s a really sad story and I hope no man has to undergo the complete quack of a Dr like Elist is, I hope one day someone puts the implant on him so he can suffer the same!

. I had the same procedure and exact same Results!!!