Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist implant experience to-date

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270218456

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had my surgery this past Thursday, making this Day 5 with the implant. As my handle suggests, I flew into LA from the opposite coast and had my consultation a day before the surgery was scheduled. I found Elist to be affable and professional, and he answered all of my questions thoroughly. My wife and I didn\'t care for his approach when it came to signing and initialling disclosures (he tried to rush us through it, although we wouldn\'t let him). He took some pre-op pics of my penis along with Flaccid measurements (3.5\" length, 4\" Girth). At full Erection my length is around 5.5\" length and 4.5 Girth. Elist felt I should go with the large size. Not wanting to push my luck and risk complications, I agreed. After the consultation, we went to the pharmacy across the street to pick up anti-biotics, pain meds and an anti-septic soap.

A little background about me: overall I\'ve been relatively confident and satisfied with my sexual equipment, especially where I\'ve found technique to be a valuable asset. My penis was always sufficient (especially in my marriage with my passionate wife), but I occasionally found myself wondering how much more I could potentially satisfy her with more Girth. I researched various methods available, scanned many threads on the previous version of this forum, and didn\'t bother much with MNS (finding the descriptions of it to be quite accurate). Although I found MNS and the shills attempting to troll on here to be shady as well as the complications threads to be informative/concerning, I recall coming across several threads that made the implant feel like the right choice (not to mention, I liked the implant having FDA approval and found Elist\'s credentials.to be impressive).

The surgery went relatively smoothly. It took me awhile before I was able to urinate, which was required for my release. I was pleased to note my wrapped post-op Dick looked much thicker at the base (I discounted the thickness of the shaft with the bandages), and the length was much increased. I don\'t recall being in much pain at this point, probably due to the lingering effects of the anesthesia (probably misspelled that). My wife had to help me get dressed, a nurse wheeled me to the car and my wife drove us back to the hotel. I immediately stripped down to the bandages and drainage apparatus, got in bed, took the pain pill as well as the anti-biotics and wolfed down a chef\'s salad with olive oil (the olive oil as recommended by Elist to encourage bowel movement). Recalling a previous poster\'s experience with pissing, I opted to use the bathtub. My penis protruded outwards at about a 35 degree angle, and my trips to the bathtub (frequent due to 2 IV bags) went as follows: my wife helped me literally slide out of bed (extremely difficult and painful) and I would slowly shuffle from side to side (as my immensely-swollen Balls were making it difficult to walk). Sleep was on and off throughout the night, especially where I was anxious that I would roll over on my Dick (I didn\'t). My Dick remained at a 35 degree angle, although it gradually began drooping leftwards when laying down. I don\'t recall any erections occurring that night or the next morning.

On Day 2, we went back to his office for a follow-up. Upon unwrapping my Dick, I could see the right side of the shaft protruding slightly beyond the glans. The glans was slightly smaller than usual, the shaft overall nice and thick. Elist instructed us on wrapping as he re-wrapped my penis, answered more questions we had and introduced us to a medical assistant that was to be my post-op liason. We went back to the hotel, and that night went much as the previous night. I awoke several times with erections that were extremely painful (as the skin was being stretched to the max), despite the Advil PM I was told would quell them. Day 3, we went out to pick up some loose-fitting sweatpants for the upcoming few weeks. I felt slightly stronger that day and my glans appeared larger than the day before, but felt my abdomen becoming increasingly sore (probably because of the drainge tube), my thighs weak when trying to walk or get out of bed, my 35 degree angle penis protruding and my Balls swollen and achy. I spoke with my liason, who answered some questions and said he would call the next day. Day 4 was uneventful with our return back to the East Coast, and I spoke with the liason upon getting home. He said I could remove the drainage tube the next day, and resume the wrapping routine. So far, so good. It\'s difficult even being affectionate with my wife, as I\'m accustomed to twice-daily sex. If my lips linger for too long on any part of her face, I\'ll typically experience an extremely painful Erection. We\'re playing it safe, and keeping it as platonic as possible!

Approaching the end of Week 1, I\'ll sign off here. More updates towards the end of Week 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270221389

Hi Bostonmann5555 You said.... 'Although I found MNS and the shills attempting to troll on here to be shady as well as the complications threads to be informative/concerning, I recall coming across several threads that made the implant feel like the right choice (not to mention, I liked the implant having FDA approval and found Elist\'s credentials.to be impressive).' What threads specifically (other than the MNS Shill threads) did you find so encouraging? I can't fathom why anybody who took the time and trouble to research this procedure, no doubt stumbling upon the horror stories in the process that make up the majority (if not basically all) of the posts on this site and our previous site, would choose this option. In fact, if you just google 'Elist implant, a majority of the hits that come up are negative. If I had even seen one of these horror story posts, I would never have considered it'saving me a lot of pain and anguish Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your recuperation'

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270222883

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Off the top of my head, I recall positive posts by markenmau, cksomething, bensomething and regularguy. Obviously the horror stories are overwhelming, but my decision also took into account the liklihood that not everyone with the implant made it to these forums. There is also the tendency to pile on an unpopular topic. Not that I question anyone\'s motives in doing so, but a number of those decrying the implant didn\'t experience it firsthand. Thanks for your support!

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270223829

Bostonman5555Point well taken...I unfortunately did experience it firsthand, and I can say that the first two weeks are the toughest (other than the Removal that is)'.The nocturnal erections were excruciating for me'The pain will eventually alleviate'Until then, try to get some Tylenol 3s with codeine and lubricate the penis with olive oil' This will make the skin more flexible and therefore less painful' If you do have any issues with the implant you don't feel comfortable talking about on the site, feel free to PM me'.
Messageman

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270224301

Boston,
Could you tell us why you choose the implant over PMMA?I am undecided
On which one I will go with,but leaning toward PMMA.With the less cost even if I need 2 or more visits.I also think some of the horror stories helped me reach my decision.Also hope you will feel comfortable shareing pictures with us.I am hopeing you have a fast recovery.You are also a very lucky man to have a wife who will give you that much sex,I lucky to get it 2 times a week.
Kcchief

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270224339

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks messageman! Very much appreciated. I\'m truly sorry for your dissatisfaction with the implant. What was the main reason you took it out?

So I can use olive oil immediately? The liason said I could use it in conjunction with light Jelqing at 6 weeks. I thought I was supposed to keep it dry until then. How long did you wrap for? How long before sex? My wife is in her third trimester, so sex won\'t be an option until practically January!

My expectations are very low given the possibility of complications, so I figured that I\'d post a full account much as posters such as you have done. Come what may, it will be an additional, non-shill perspective on the implant.

Thanks KCChief! I\'m definitely not complaining as far as my wife\'s sexual generosity is concerned! Once you go latina, there\'s nothing mas fina!

At the time I made the decision, it didn\'t appear as though PMMA was reversable as is the case with the implant. I figured I could give the implant a shot, and if it went badly I could have it removed and try PMMA. When you make your devision, make sure you\'re taking in the full picture. Nothing is without its complications, but surely the implant\'s track record is well behind that of PMMA on this forum. I\'ll post pics once I pass the 6-week healing mark. I don\'t have any pre-op pics, but I\'ll make sure to describe the measurements of any new pics to compare with my pre-op stats.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270230135

bostonman is doubtful member .mark my words.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270230474

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

lovelove wrote: bostonman is doubtful member .mark my words.

First off, your grammar sucks. Try to write properly if you\'re going to criticize somebody.

Secondly, I understand the concern over shills when it comes to Dr. Elist. I too share that concern, which is why I am not insulted by your accusation. To the contrary, I expected to be called a shill by daring to write about my new experience with this method (which is why I\'ve attempted to be as thorough as possible in my account). One of the best things about this forum is how vigilant everybody is when it comes to shills, but do not mistake me for one. I have made every effort to be candid about my experience, and I\'ll tell you anything you want to know. Believe me, if my experience with the implant turns out badly I will document everything just as candidly for the benefit of prospective implant-seekers.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270232664

@lovelove
I don\'t believe that\'s a fair accusation. I think the climate created by the guy(s) over at MyNewSize has infused a sort of paranoia (I\'m just as affected by it) on the broader online PE community, we mustn\'t forget that there are legitimate & authentic cases among us.
With that being said, if there are doubts about someone\'s status, either PM me about your concerns, or alternatively, ask questions to who you perceive as a \"potential shill,\" because enough questions will \"out\" a fake. I understand your concern lovelove, I can\'t deny the fact that future Elist accounts will raise red flags. You can thank the guys over at MyNewSize for that. But the red flags aren\'t permanent, and we cannot alienate members who have as much right to share their experiences as the rest of us.
Bostonman5555 has been thorough in his report to date, and there have been authentic AND positive reviews of the implant in the past. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and I ask all members to remain vigilant and critical versus hasty and accusatory.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270233290

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Very much appreciated SO.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270233409

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good luck on your recovery, bostonman.

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270233460

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks skatezy!

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270234205

Boston;

Do not let the penile skin dry up. Use Olive oil every day. Remove wrapping, massage in some olive oil, let it soak in, then re-wrap...keep wrapping for months, not weeks. Make sure and check for any sharp edges and call your Dr. with any concerns.

Why do you have pain in the testicles? did you have the implants there too?

Good luck!

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270241524

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks very much Mustang. Elist never mentioned olive oil. I applied some after re-wrapping this morning and look forward to less-painful erections. When you say months, how many months do you recommend? I won\'t be able to use this thing until January after my baby is born and my wife heals, so months I can happily do. How long did you wait for sex?

My Elist implant experience to-date 12 years 7 months ago #1270243562

@Bostonman Might my grammar sucks ,but your story sucks too man