PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist implant experience to-date

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297283621

What\'s the consensus about this guy? real? Blind? Paid?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297848676

Paid, or troll. In March fullrun posts a horrifying outcome of this procedure, and this \"member\" responds to this warning by not only pledging his expressed interest in this procedure, but by announcing his intent to procede with it. This while claiming to \"still be researching.\" More blatantly, Reklaw posts Basque\'s terrifying Elist experience and his response is to double down. It\'s like getting excited to play lazer tag in the streets of Compton California at 3am.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297856555

LOL....

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 8 months ago #1299998636

Thanks Guys and sorry!
I did a fly by as I have done on a lot of sites only to find BS info, misleading stats, and everything under the sun to get u in a direction they want you to go. I have read a lot here and... sigh so much more to read!
I\'m not average so it\'s been a painful road to get here. I am going to start Hanging/stretching and probably get HA or PMMA next year.
again, i\'m still researching and will decide what is right for me at that time.
I will post my progress report as I want it documented for the next guy to have.
Much respect for the info provided and hopefully a member wins the lottery and helps you take this to a whole new level, that would be cool.

P.S. Years and years ago I would get hundreds of spam emails about penis pumps and stretching devices and I would laugh and say ya right
just a gimmick for money, you can\'t stretch your penis.....face palm

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 3 months ago #1303007647

@p3nisimplant

I look forward to your report. I know there are a lot of people here on PhalloBoards who will downplay the results or the operation itself,but I believe in telling your story. I hope it\'s successful for your sake.

I agree with one of the comments in the above thread. Dr. Elist\'s newer model fixed a few of the problems of the earlier models. It being of one silicone piece and not two pieces stitched together on the top.

I can only speak for myself and for my partner, 1.5 years post surgery and we are both happy with the results. I haven\'t had any complications with the penile implant or the testicular implant.

I hope there will be more voices both good or bad documented here.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 3 months ago #1303008264

its amazing the amount of views this thread has got: 42,500!

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303789080

Ok guys I need help. I am about to have the surgey in a couple of weeks. My hope is that A lot of these posts or from years ago and that maybe the surgery I've been refined . Really I'm telling myself what I want to hear but I don't want to make a life altering mistake. It's bad enough being small I don't want to add injury to insult .

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303789337

Kellypenny wrote: Ok guys I need help. I am about to have the surgey in a couple of weeks. My hope is that A lot of these posts or from years ago and that maybe the surgery I've been refined . Really I'm telling myself what I want to hear but I don't want to make a life altering mistake. It's bad enough being small I don't want to add injury to insult .

Can not believe people go to Elist after reading this page. I also once believed Elist could save me by adding length and Girth. I did my research and that is how I found PhalloBoards. My advice/conclusion: Forget about adding length by surgery. You risk loosing length by trying to gain a small amout. Only with a genuine micro penis does it make any sense taking such a risk. For Girth there a re several options better than that implant. My advice to you is do not go. Read on the forum man. I was desperate for solutions too and Elist is no solution only more problems.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303789623

There are photos of Elist\'s fuck ups on here that are worse than some of the things ISIS has done.

I\'m not being sarcastic, I would rather be beheaded than mutilated by Elist.

It amazes (and disappoints) me that nobody has put a bullet in that cunt.

Even without it happening to me I would if I could get away with it.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303789635

@Kellypenny
Why would you choose the only option that guaranteed to make you smaller?
Have you not read through this forum?
The following pictures are what Dr Elist did to Basque

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303792203

Do not do it. Just don\'t. I don\'t care if you have put down a deposit, it is worth forfeiting it to avoid the Elist disaster.
Look here on the forum and others. There are pretty recent patients/victims who have reported.
Listen, we just don\'t want you to end up in an unimaginably horrible situation. It\'s just not worth it.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303799969

If I were CA governor, the only penile service I\'d allow Elist to perform would be blowjobs. The only tools I\'d give him access to would be a selection of three wigs, and an eye liner pencil, to be used only for his eyes and a faux mole above his right upper lip.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303800238

chester wrote: If I were CA governor, the only penile service I\'d allow Elist to perform would be blowjobs. The only tools I\'d give him access to would be a selection of three wigs, and an eye liner pencil, to be used only for his eyes and a faux mole above his right upper lip.

lol

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303800843

Lol, Chester, gold.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 1 month ago #1303822023

chester wrote: If I were CA governor, the only penile service I\'d allow Elist to perform would be blowjobs. The only tools I\'d give him access to would be a selection of three wigs, and an eye liner pencil, to be used only for his eyes and a faux mole above his right upper lip.

Belongs on the Hall of Fame board of posts