PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Elist implant experience to-date

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297131729

You know you guys wonder why more people don\'t post on here about their positive experiences and after reading the Dr. E posts it\'s because this is just a negative site. There is no support for anyone who is having a positive or semi positive experience. I\'ve even seen someone chased away, If they don\'t agree with you they are called a shill. This should be an informational site where you share your experience and let everyone decide for themselves if the procedure is worth the risks. Then you would have positive and negative outcomes posting on here. Honestly if I have a positive outcome with the procedure why would I come here? No incentive to come here! I would have nothing to gain from coming here and posting a positive experience! You guys should think about that. 2000 plus procedures done and I don\'t even see 100 people on here. That is a higher percentage of \"possible\" positive outcomes.
I understand you are bitter because the procedure failed in your case.
That does really suck and I do feel for you!
This isn\'t tonsil surgery!
I don\'t want to sit here at 60 and wish I had taken a shot at this.
Even if my surgery is a bust I will post one post on here which will chronicle my experience from start to finish and it won\'t be a discussion for you guys to rip everything that i went thru. It will be only for informational purposes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297157497

p3nisimplant wrote: The gains from someone 4-5 inches in length is documented at 1/2 to 1 Inch max........I will lose most sensitivity in the top of my shaft, yes I know. But I am super sensitive under my penis by the glands.....I understand that these horror stories are out there but why is there no horror stories with someone who has a 3 Inch Dick size? It\'s always with someone who should never have had this type of procedure done in the first place.

\"Documented\" by whom? This is sheer absurdity.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297159521

This board does seem to encourage negative repors of this procedure and can some members can be a bit hostile if you don\'t follow suit. But anyway.. I\'m about 5 years with an implant and still pretty happy with the results. I wouldn\'t be recommending it to people as it\'s an elective surgery. I wouldn\'t encourage someone to do any elective surgery . It\'s up to you to decide if the rewards outweigh the risks.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297187943

This board has supported elist victims with elist implant in many ways. If one reads and researches this site, it will be found to be true. The best thing to do is to start one\'s own report and detail the journey with facts and photos and you will see a very positive reaction from our members.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297188022

p3nisimplant wrote: You know you guys wonder why more people don\'t post on here about their positive experiences and after reading the Dr. E posts it\'s because this is just a negative site. There is no support for anyone who is having a positive or semi positive experience. I\'ve even seen someone chased away, If they don\'t agree with you they are called a shill. This should be an informational site where you share your experience and let everyone decide for themselves if the procedure is worth the risks. Then you would have positive and negative outcomes posting on here. Honestly if I have a positive outcome with the procedure why would I come here? No incentive to come here! I would have nothing to gain from coming here and posting a positive experience! You guys should think about that. 2000 plus procedures done and I don\'t even see 100 people on here. That is a higher percentage of \"possible\" positive outcomes.
I understand you are bitter because the procedure failed in your case.
That does really suck and I do feel for you!
This isn\'t tonsil surgery!
I don\'t want to sit here at 60 and wish I had taken a shot at this.
Even if my surgery is a bust I will post one post on here which will chronicle my experience from start to finish and it won\'t be a discussion for you guys to rip everything that i went thru. It will be only for informational purposes!

But I don\'t understand why you seem determined to do this procedure. You\'ve already stated you need to save up to do it next year. But now you\'ve discovered PhalloBoards and can see what has happened to so many guys who have had the procedure, surely you should be looking at other options.

I understand you want a bigger penis, but the Elist implant isn\'t the only enlargement option and it is almost certainly the most dangerous. Why not save up for FFT, PMMA or Alloderm/Belloderm? Why not look at temporary options like HA or even Ellanse? What is it that is making you so determined to have a silicone implant?

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297190097

1: The only documentation that is available is the posts of those who have had the procedure. Since Elist doesn\'t share the facts.2: Yes Buffer you are correct and it\'s mainly just a couple of people who have to throw their negative 2 cents in everywhere.3: I read one positive post Mustang and all the while someone was saying I can\'t believe you have any gain and not a loss of length, you must be a shill..BLAH BLAH BLAHThese should be removed by the administrator.4: You can take this down now Mustang, It\'s on every post 1000 times, everyone in the world has seen it by now!
elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the...en-5414806?&trail=15
5: I chose Elist because I believe that it is right for me hoddle, not every procedure is right for everyone but I think this one would be my best option.
I see this stuff all the time from guys, when they get hurt by a woman breaking up with them they get mad, jealous, and start stalking and pestering.
It morphs and takes control of their lives and all they think about is getting her back. Nothing good comes of this!
I want to slap them and tell them get over it, move on, their is a life outside of her. I see the same thing here, 5 plus years after the failed relationship
your still hanging on to the anger! Let it go! Go live an awesome life! You only get one!
If all else fails and I end up with a 2 inch penis thats fine, I\'m going to an asian country to marry and have kids.
This wouldn\'t stop my dream of a family. Asian women don\'t care, they love Americans and they have family values.
I just have never had a woman ride me before, I have only had one one night stand. I want to do a couple positions I can\'t with my size.
My size doesn\'t define me, it limits me and hopefully some day I will get over those limits.
I won\'t slap you but I\'ll give you a Bro tap, Bro move on. Let it go already!

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297191128

p3nisimplant wrote: I see this stuff all the time from guys, when they get hurt by a woman breaking up with them they get mad, jealous, and start stalking and pestering.
It morphs and takes control of their lives and all they think about is getting her back. Nothing good comes of this!
I want to slap them and tell them get over it, move on, their is a life outside of her. I see the same thing here, 5 plus years after the failed relationship
your still Hanging on to the anger! Let it go! Go live an awesome life! You only get one!
If all else fails and I end up with a 2 Inch penis thats fine, I\'m going to an asian country to marry and have kids.
This wouldn\'t stop my dream of a family. Asian women don\'t care, they love Americans and they have family values.
I just have never had a woman ride me before, I have only had one one night stand. I want to do a couple positions I can\'t with my size.
My size doesn\'t define me, it limits me and hopefully some day I will get over those limits.

How could you possibly say \"let it go\" when people have been butchered by this doctor and left essentially to suffer alone (barring forums such as these) when they were not only given false hopes, but ENSURED that they would see promising results without warning of possible risks? Were it not for this forum I never would have been made aware of the risks.

I know I\'m new to the forum and not sure if this is the norm but this post is disturbing. As someone who has dished out $7k+ that I didn\'t have on procedures to enlarge my penis studying full time with a minimum wage job, I know the level of desperation that many members are dealing with, regardless of their size. To discredit member\'s journies and tell them to stop posting their experience is mind boggling.

Good luck to you and your future oriental family

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297192435

p3nisimplant wrote: 1: The only documentation that is available is the posts of those who have had the procedure. Since Elist doesn\'t share the facts.2: Yes Buffer you are correct and it\'s mainly just a couple of people who have to throw their negative 2 cents in everywhere.3: I read one positive post Mustang and all the while someone was saying I can\'t believe you have any gain and not a loss of length, you must be a shill..BLAH BLAH BLAHThese should be removed by the administrator.4: You can take this down now Mustang, It\'s on every post 1000 times, everyone in the world has seen it by now!
elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the...en-5414806?&trail=15
5: I chose Elist because I believe that it is right for me hoddle, not every procedure is right for everyone but I think this one would be my best option.
I see this stuff all the time from guys, when they get hurt by a woman breaking up with them they get mad, jealous, and start stalking and pestering.
your still hanging on to the anger! Let it go! Go live an awesome life! You only get one!
If all else fails and I end up with a 2 inch penis thats fine, I\'m going to an asian country to marry and have kids.

Have you thought about going for a consultation with Joel Gelman or Gary Alter? You could ask them what options are available for you

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297193985

p3nisimplant wrote: 1: The only documentation that is available is the posts of those who have had the procedure. Since Elist doesn\'t share the facts.2: Yes Buffer you are correct and it\'s mainly just a couple of people who have to throw their negative 2 cents in everywhere.3: I read one positive post Mustang and all the while someone was saying I can\'t believe you have any gain and not a loss of length, you must be a shill..BLAH BLAH BLAHThese should be removed by the administrator.4: You can take this down now Mustang, It\'s on every post 1000 times, everyone in the world has seen it by now!

1.) The documentation shows the procedure to highly dangerous and should be avoided. You are acting as if yours will be the first progress report. It wont be, you are choosing to ignore them, which sounds suspicious.

2.) It\'s not just a couple people though is it? There are numerous reports from guys who have been mutilated by Elist and quite a few still post to warn others Why be critical of them. Think who many guys they\'ve saved. If you are genuinely interested in penis enlargement you too should be grateful, but you are intentionally ignoring these guys, which sound suspicious.

3.) Why should we remove Mustangs posts? He was the victim of shill behaviour. He got the procedure done as a result of believing false testimony. He\'s also made far more than one positive post to Elist patients.

4.) Why don\'t you want people to see Mustangs report? You even said you wanted to document yours on Youtube, as if you were desperate to advertise the procedure? It just sounds very fishy. You complain people get accused of being shills, but perhaps we should ask a happy Elist patient, like @buffer, if he thinks you sounds suspicious?

5.) You say you chose Elist becuase it is right for you, but based on what? You\'ve even said that the only documentation available are posts of those who have had the procedure and they are overwhelmingly negative. So why would anyone in their right mind decide it\'s right for them? It makes no sense and sounds incredibly suspicious.

If you genuinely are saving for a procedure, forget the Elist implant and start researching other options.

There are hundreds of progress reports on various procedures and we really are here to help you if you are a genuine guy and not a shill.

Firstly I recommend you read this as it will end any interest you have in the Elist implant.

Then tell us a little more about yourself, such as age, relationship status, how your penis size effects your life and what your current stats are? Then tells us what you hope to achieve from a PE procedure. This way we are better placed to advise you. There are a few options out there and all much better than the Elist implant. You wont find a better resource than this forum, so take advantage of it.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297199159

Not releasing the ligaments Reklaw and getting fat or grafts injected was in my head until about a year ago. Definitely not going out of the country. As i said i\'m still researching but so far I think Dr. E, Thank You for the names tho, I will thoroughly research them prior to any surgery.

I too made minimum wage 93East for many many years and have the same desperation as everyone here. Any penis procedure comes with great risks! Any google search will quickly tell you that.

Anyone who doesn\'t agree with you is deemed suspicious or odd and soon is called a shill and ran off. We have already established the behavior here! Lets stop that please.
and I never told Mustang to not post, i said 1000+ links to the post was enough.
I\'m starting to see big red bold in my sleep...

Mustang2020
PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor

The healing process begins with forgiveness. If you hold on to that anger it will eat you up and you will be a bitter angry man! Every post I read from him I feel is anger. Inform people yes, But move on....

When Dr. E said i had to perfect it, what he is saying is I F\'d up in the beginning It was a learning process since there was no text book to read or no guidelines to follow.

Do I think the success rate is much better in the past 2 years compared with the success rate in the first 2 years? You bet your azz I do!
Every job I or you or anyone has done that i ask tells me the same thing. i do it much better now than when I started. I\'ve learned to streamline or i\'ve learned to...whatever

Has he made adjustments, has he called the manufacturer and told them to smooth the right side down more because my patients are reporting it\'s breaking thru the skin. I\'m sure he has made many many adjustments.

It sucks that you guys were the \"not gonna sugar coat it!\" guinea pigs.

I\'m not discrediting or mocking or belittling or trying to discredit anyone.
i\'m saying post your story, voice your thoughts, provide info. and feedback
Not your anger and aggression!
Make this an informational site and more people will be willing to post!

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297199297

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Seriously, I would listen to the guys on this board. I didn\'t find PhalloBoards til after having a procedure. I could have saved a lot of money and gained valuable information before having it done. If something does go wrong research which method(silicone implant, FFT, PMMA , Belladerm, or HA.) can be easily fixed without causing and not cause a lifelong problem.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297202009

I disagree that this board is full of people with negative experiences. The majority of PMMA and HA experiences seem positive. It\'s only certain procedures, such as Elist, that seem to be majority negative.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297203534

p3nisimplant wrote: Not releasing the ligaments Reklaw and getting fat or grafts injected was in my head until about a year ago. Definitely not going out of the country. As i said i\'m still researching but so far I think Dr. E, Thank You for the names tho, I will thoroughly research them prior to any surgery.

I too made minimum wage 93East for many many years and have the same desperation as everyone here. Any penis procedure comes with great risks! Any google search will quickly tell you that.

Anyone who doesn\'t agree with you is deemed suspicious or odd and soon is called a shill and ran off. We have already established the behavior here! Lets stop that please.
and I never told Mustang to not post, i said 1000+ links to the post was enough.
I\'m starting to see big red bold in my sleep...

Mustang2020
PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor

The healing process begins with forgiveness. If you hold on to that anger it will eat you up and you will be a bitter angry man! Every post I read from him I feel is anger. Inform people yes, But move on....

When Dr. E said i had to perfect it, what he is saying is I F\'d up in the beginning It was a learning process since there was no text book to read or no guidelines to follow.

Do I think the success rate is much better in the past 2 years compared with the success rate in the first 2 years? You bet your azz I do!
Every job I or you or anyone has done that i ask tells me the same thing. i do it much better now than when I started. I\'ve learned to streamline or i\'ve learned to...whatever

Has he made adjustments, has he called the manufacturer and told them to smooth the right side down more because my patients are reporting it\'s breaking thru the skin. I\'m sure he has made many many adjustments.

It sucks that you guys were the \"not gonna sugar coat it!\" guinea pigs.

I\'m not discrediting or mocking or belittling or trying to discredit anyone.
i\'m saying post your story, voice your thoughts, provide info. and feedback
Not your anger and aggression!
Make this an informational site and more people will be willing to post!

What research have you done that makes you think Dr Elist is a good choice? You say, \"Anyone who doesn\'t agree with you is deemed suspicious or odd and soon is called a shill and ran off,\" but the fact is you down sound suspicious. Your stance seems totally illogical. You\'ve mentioned the only way to get a true idea of a procedures success is through patient feed back, yet seem determined to ignore the feed back there already is. Do see what I mean.

Here is a thread where you can read about issues with the implant:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the...nt-6296789?&trail=15

How can you read that and conclude it\'s right for you?

As I said before, why don\'t you tell us a little more about your current situation and what you hope to achieve and then we can advise you based on the feed back of hundreds of guys.

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297205236

OMG Unbelievable...
When people thought the world was flat and someone said you know it just might be round. I\'m sure 90+ percent of the population said \"Your choice seems illogical\".
Just because something is illogical to you doesn\'t mean it\'s wrong! History has proven this time and time again!

I\'m still researching but I\'ll put my Youtube link on here for everyone.
Until then peace, I\'m out!

My Elist implant experience to-date 6 years 9 months ago #1297205358

p3nisimplant wrote: OMG Unbelievable...
When people thought the world was flat and someone said you know it just might be round. I\'m sure 90+ percent of the population said \"Your choice seems illogical\".
Just because something is illogical to you doesn\'t mean it\'s wrong! History has proven this time and time again!

I\'m still researching but I\'ll put my Youtube link on here for everyone.
Until then peace, I\'m out!

History has proven time and time again that the Elist implant is a poor option.

What research are you doing and where are you doing it?

What is the point of doing research if you are going to ignore logical reasoning?

It\'s as if you want to ignore anything that makes you question your own rationale which just seems suspicious.

If you were short sighted and were offered a treatment that cured 1 in 10 people, but made 9 of 10 blind, due to side effects, would you apply your flat earth example rationale?